Chapter 10

You and Me

Chapter 10

After spending two days in Jeju,We decided to return to Seoul to focus on other contracts and meetings meanwhile Yuri will stay here to monitor the work done here.It was also two days since I and Jessica become official.As I was helping to load our luggage in the car,a pair of hands crept and hug me from behind.

“what is it sica?” I asked my baby.She just shook her head and bury her face to my shoulder blade.I smile and kept loading the bags when I heard Krystal’s voice.

“yah,love birds.Don’t you think its too early to do PDA ?”.Jessica release me and gave a glare to her sister.Ignoring her sister’s glare,krystal advanced towards me with her sly smirk.I instinctively move few steps backwards when I saw her gaze that feign playfulness which means she is going to use me to sister.Suddenly she ran and clung to my neck and I staggered a few step backwards. “Krys…what are you doing?” I panicly asked while trying to remove her hands and Jessica’s glare does not help either.The worst thing is ,Jessica just aboard the car  and slam the door.Which definitely means that I’m in great trouble…..

On the way to airport to catch the Jung’s private plane,Jessica kept ignoring me.She also avoid my attempt to hold her hand and instead gave me her icy glare.At the plane,I try my best to console her,I even kneel in front of her. “sica yah…..please…please talk to me baby.” But she look at me with her pokerface “ sica,you know that krys is just playing with you.She knew about us .” I reached her hand but she pull her hand off and went to her bedroom.

“Aish!!!!!!!!krystal jung soojung…you going to be the death of me” I curse.After half an hour,I walk to her bedroom and knock it softly. “sica ,I’m going to enter ok.” I told her and enter the room in wary incase she starts throwing things at me.I saw her  resting her head on the headboard of the bed while reading some books.I approach her and sat beside her and stare at my goddess.

“Stop staring  Im Yoona.” I was startled when I heard her voice. “if you have nothing to say,then please get out from my room or more better,go talk to your ex crush”.I chuckled when I heard her.Seriously,this women is so adorable man.I reached for hand and gladly she did not reject me.I kiss her palm before turning her face to look at me using my another hand.When we face each other,I caress her cheeks and she pouted at me.I gave her a quick peck at her pout and she whine.

“Yah!! Im Yoona,I’m still mad at you.” She told me .I ignore her remark and pull her towards me and rested her head on my chest.I hold her tightly even she protest to leave my arms.

“listen baby,Krytal and Yuri is my past.You’re my present and my future I hope.I love you so much.I do not know if there is any romantic word than those three words,so I’m just going to say ‘I love you’ for the rest of my life.I wants to love and treasure you the most.Although I can’t buy you the world,I would shower you with my love everyday in my life” I  told her while she was listening to my heatbeart “so don’t be jealous of them because you’re the important for me now and forever”. I raise her head a bit to kiss her forehead lovingly.She gaze at me lovingly and grab my collar pulling me down to kiss her sweet lips.When our lips touched,I felt her love and the way she kissing me shows how much I meant to her.After a minute of kissing,we pull to catch our breath.

“I love you too Im Yoona”.She told me while gazing at my eyes.Her brown orbs were doing its magic again.I pull her to kiss me again and our kiss deepened.The simple kiss,turns into nibbling and tongue battling.I gently lie her down to the bed before hovering her.We keep our lip lock before I moved down to give small kisses from her jaw to her neck and back to her jaw.I seriously want to laugh,I move back to her lips and waited silently for her reaction but she kept her eyes closed.When she opened her eyes,my laughter starts.

“Sica,you’re so funny.hahaha”.I told her while laughing and it trigger the lioness in her.She push me down and start hitting my chest.I grab her hand and push her to lie down in my side.I hold her hand and kiss her palm before uttering.

“sorry baby..its not like I don’t want to go further than the kiss.Its just that we just started dating and lets take our time ok?” I told her and gave her a eskimo kiss.

“I don’t even knew why do I fell for you Yoona.You such a tease”. “Its because you got tantalize by my charms” I told her cockily.She just huff and wrap her arms around my waist and we drifted to sleep.

It was weekend,and its also my day off.Tiffany and I was watching Pitch Perfect in the tv.We also has one companion which is Taeyeon.I miss my goddess and the worst thing Taeyeon and Tiffany is making me jealous by being lovey dovey in front of me.Tiffany was lying down on the couch  with her head on Taeyeon’s lap.

“Yah! Tiffany Hwang don’t you think you both are showing too much PDA in front of me?” I told tiffany and throw a pillow to her.She just glare at me while Taeyeon starts laughing.

“Yah! Why are you jealous? Where is your goddess?call and bring her here” Taeyeon start to tease me. “But I’m afraid,you will lose your job if I call my goddess here as matter of fact that she is your boss too”.I told taeyeon and she throw me a pillow which landed on my preety face.Taeyeon is working as general manager in one of the branch owned by the Jung,so technically,Jessica is also her boss.

Aish.I just huff and cross my arm and watch the movie.At the same time,I was also checking my phone if there is any messages from my girlfriend but there were none.After half an hour the door bell rang,we look at each other. “I don’t think we were expecting any guest .” I just shrug at Fany’s words and went to open the door.I got a million times shocks.There standing is my beloved girlfriend,plastering a million dollar smile at me.

“hei miss me?” she gave me a peck.

“s-sica,what are you doing here?”I ask her surprisingly and she pout when she heard my question. “I thought about suprising you cause I missed you but it looks like you don’t like it” she told me while pouting.So I pull her to me and crash our lips together to show how much I miss her. I broke our kiss and kissed her forehead before ushering her in.As we reach the living room,Taeyeon got the shock of her life and she quickly got up and so do Tiffany.What amused me was Taeyeon keep bow to her till sica starts giggling.

“Are you Kim Taeyeon? I think I got see you somewhere” I heard Jessica questioning her.I beckon her to sit on the sofa before answering her.

“yes sica,she is taeyeon and she is working in one of our branches.” Jessica just nod so I proceed to introduce Tiffany “Sica she is Tiffany, my bestest friend,my motivator and my philosopher.We are friends since childhood.Taeyeon is her girlfriend.This is her apartment and I’m just staying here for free” I told her and Tiffany glare at me when I told the last two words.Sica and Fany bow and shook their hands. “Don’t believe her Ms.Jung.She is also paying the rent” fany told sica while glaring at me

“Just Jessica will do Tiffany.We are in the same age so I don’t think formality is necessary.” Fany just nod  and smile at her.

“I brought some food if you guys don’t mind me crashing your bonding time.”Jessica told us. “Nope,not at all.Furthermore,yoong was missing you badly from just now” fany told Jessica and I start blushing.

Now taeyeon is the one fidgeting in her seat and I couldn’t help but to .I went near to her and sat beside her.Taeyeon look at me warily. “why taengoo? Why are you so nervous?” is it because your mighty boss is here?” I and she start hitting me while Sica and Fany starts laughing.And that’s how our night got deepen.We start playing games and drinking alcohol.Soon taeyeon was able to get rid of her awkwardness and be care free.At two a.m sharp,we bid each other good night,Sica and taeyeon is staying with us for tonight. “ don’t be too loud guys” I told the couple before bringing sica to my roomAfter we enter our room,Sica look at me seductively and I start to gulp nervously.She came closer to me and push me to my bed and hover on top of me.

“This is the happiest weekend I have ever had in my whole life yoongie.Thanks to you and to your awesome friends.” She told me before kissing me tenderly.After we pull to catch our breath,I push her down beside me and cease her in my arms. “Your outmost welcome baby”. I told her lovingly before kissing her headache.Soon we both drifted to dreamland with happy thoughts

 

a/n : this is such a crappy update and I’m sorry for  it.My apologize for not updating this few days.I felt sick and have a high fever and I still did not recover yet.So I might not be updating for a few days again due to this illness.Pls bear with me and sorry for this short update.