Chapter 14

You and Me

Chapter 14

The photoshoot for the magazine was very well defined.It was Krystal’s first project for the company and she did pretty well.Jessica is a proud older sister.She kept complementing about Krystal’s work throughout the photoshoot.Even Victoria was very professional during the photoshoot process.I was honestly expecting some trouble from her but I was truly impressed with how she did not meddle personal and work matters together.The only problem here was me myself.Whenever Victoria was posing for the photo,I can’t help but to ogle at her body which caught my princess’s eyes.At first she was quite oblivious to it but she found out when I was talking to the photographer about how well defined was Victoria’s body during the photoshoot.Of course hellsica was out of the cage and I was pretty dead by then.I was punished by Jessica.Although the punishment was not that severe but she obstruct me from kissing her for one week,not even a peck.That was one hell week of not kissing her,but for Jessica that was a perfect opportunity to tease me.She always kiss me too passionately and suddenly pull out leaving me frustrated.I can’t help but to whine which fall on deaf ears.I also became Krystal and Yuri’s joker.They tease and make fun of me when they found about this punishment.Today is the last day of the photoshoot and Victoria was posing for the photographer.I was trying to keep my eyes busy by looking at some papers to review for a meeting later.

“are you still ogling at her Im Yoona?” .Of course that’s my princess who came to visit the set.

“what of course not! Why would I?” I asked her panicly. “I had enough of one torturing week” I mumble.Jessica just laughed at my words.She cup my cheeks so that I can look at her in eyes.

“my Im Yoona,one week has ended already” my eyes glowed at her words. “so you can redeem your kiss tonight at my apartment” she told me seductively. “are you happy now?”. I just nod at her. “so can you stop sulking and gave me the papers to review” I just grin and hand her the paper so that she can recheck it again.

“where’s Krystal and Yuri ?” she asked me.I just shook my head.

“I have no idea.They went somewhere together just now”. I told her which she just nod. “don’t you think that they both are hiding something from us?” I decided to ask sica.

“what do you mean?” sica asked me while focusing on me.

“no they just look insanely close to each other that I have start to think that they are in relationship now.Dont you agree with me?”.

“In fact I do yoongie.They look very close.The other day,they were standing very close to each other and talking something to each other.But when they saw me approaching them,they part away and kept quiet” she told me.I just nod.I have a feeling like they are having a relationship and they are hiding from me and sica.I excuse myself to find them.One of the staff told me that they both went behind together .So I decide to look for them there.

Hell!!!! I was stunned when I found them.They were making out in one of the room on the set.Krystal was sitted on a table and Yuri was standing between Krystal’s leg which was wrapped around Yuri.They were kissing like they are the only one in the world.I smirk and took out my phone to capture the scene in front of me.After that, I slowly crept inside the room and the making out couple was so oblivious to my entrance.I lean toward the door frame and crossed my arms.I scoff which buy their attention and they stop making out.They were completely stunned and they hurried straighten their clothes.They literally look like a lost puppy, I was about to laugh but I managed to hold it.

“so……” before I’m able to talk krystal cut me off. “Unnie please don’t tell to sica unnie.” I knit my eyebrow when she call me unnie.unnie huh?. I smirked at her.

“ok but tell me about this?” I pointed to both of them.Yuri step to Krystal and hold her hand.They both intertwined their hand which made me feel amused at the sight.

“we are both dating each other Yoona,after a few weeks after you and Jessica left Jeju.” Yuri told me. “I do not how or when but I fell for her and I really love her” Yuri told me and I can sincerity in her tone. “I love her too unnie” it was Krystal who in.

“If you guys really love each other,then why are you both hiding in from Jessica ?” Krystal hung her head down. “Kry do you think its beneficial for you if your sister found out about this from someone else? Won’t your sister be more mad at you if she found about this from someone else but not from her own sister?” I ask her before I turn to Yuri.

“and you,you said you love her but why can’t you ask blessings from Jessica herself.Thank god it was me who caught you.What if it was one of the staff?” I scolded them.They both just hung their head down.

“Im sorry unnie.I know that its our fault but I was worried that she might not accept us “ she told me with her sad eyes. “how would you know if you don’t try it krys?” I asked her.

“ That’s it.I’m gonna call sica here and you both gonna explain to her.” I told my decision which Krystal was going to object before Yuri stopped her and gesture me to call Jessica.Inside I was happy for krystal because I know that Yuri really love her which I can see with her readiness to talk to sica.After a few minutes,Jessica came to the room with an unreadable expression.When she saw Yuri and Krystal, she knitted her eyebows and looked at me.I look Yuri and gesture at her to tell to Jessica.Before Yuri was able to speak,Krystal took a hold of Yuri’s hand and held it tight like her whole life depends on it.Yuri took a deep breath before telling about her and Krystal.Jessica’s mouth were agape when she listened to Yuri and I went near to Sica to hold her hand in case she decided on any rash action.

“I’m sorry to hide it from you Ms.Jung.It was definitely not my intention to hide it from you.You may call me stupid but I was worried about your reaction if you know about me and Krys and anxiety was one of it.I was worried that you may try to separate us if you know about Krys and me.And I was also quite worry because I was Yoona’s ex and you knew about our break up which was caused by me.So I do not know where I stand in your heart about me.Im sorry if I and Krys hurt you by hiding it” Yuri took a deep breath before continueing “ I love Krystal and I won’t let her go no matter what happened”.I was amazed at Yuri’s speech and by then I knew that Yuri really love Krystal.

Jessica let go of my hand and went near to Yuri and Krytsal.Her eyes flicker to Yuri and Krystal’s hand which was still linked together.She went to Yuri ad hug her.We three was quite shocked with her action.

“Yuri,I give you both my blessings.Although I was worried at first if you are not serious with Soojung,but after I heard your words I know that you won’t dissapoint me.And about you being Yoona’s ex,to be honest I’m quite happy about it” she turn to look at my clueless face before turning back to Yuri “ because if you didn’t break up with her,I won’t get to know her and be her girlfriend.So thanks to you”.I just smile at my girlfriend.Next she went to Krystal and hug her tight.

“Aigoo,my baby sis now has a girlfriend” she ruffle Krystal’s hair. “ just don’t be too loud” she smirk at her sister.Krystal just whine.Krystal walk to me and gave me a sisterly hug.

“thank you Yoona unnie.”  I just nod and smile at her.After that we both went to our own works.Yuri and Krystal was at the set while I and Sica went to the office for another meeting.On the way to office,I noticed that Jessica kept glancing at me from time to time.So I reach for her hands before smiling at her.

“what is it?” I asked her while focusing on the road.

“nothing I’m just happy for Krys.I hope they will be happy forever” she told me while leaning on my shoulder.

“They will sica.” I told her before focusing on the road.But I do not know that there is going to be a storm between us Sica.Sorry for not realising it before.