Chapter 20

You and Me

Chapter 20

“I love you”.I whisper to Jessica who was hugging me tightly. “I love you so much Jessica.I don’t have the guts to cheat on you sica.I love you more than I have ever love Yuri.I do not know what happened….”.Jessica cut me off.

“Its ok Yoona.I believe you.Just like what Krystal said, the anonymous that send us the video is quite mystery.We have to find who is it first.” I just nod at her. “and that girl”,she continued “the girl that y-you were kissing,we have to find her too.Maybe she can help us to ease our mind” .She told me while I just nodded.Jessica continue applying the ointment to my burst lips and bandaged my knuckles.

“So,uh are you still thinking about the offer that you got from States?”.She ask me.

“I don’t know,maybe I will go there s-soon.After all this…” I told her softly while looking at her hands which is currently bandaging my knuckled.Deep inside,I hope that Jessie will ask me not to go and stay here.But I know that she is still hurting inside because of my action.I just sigh softly.

“have you eaten something?” .I just shook my head.

“Its ok,I’m not hungry.Y-you ask me to meet you t-today.” I asked her which made her to look at me.

“Tiffany came ….no barging to be exact to inform me that you’ve gotten into a fight and you were badly bruised.Sh-she also told me that you’re leaving to States”.Owh fany has told her about it.The air was getting awkward so I decided to leave the house.

“Then I will take my leave”.I walk out from Jessica when I saw that she feign silenced.I reach for my coat and almost walk to the front door when I heard Jessica’s voice,calling for me

“wait-wait a second”.I turn to look at her .

“Eat something before you go,come on” I just followed her because I never eat anything since yesterday .My stomach grumbled when I look at all the foods that were served at the dining table.I look away embarrassed when Sica caught my stomach calling for food.

“so take your seat and start eating.” We start eating in silence.After the mind blowing awkward silence,we finish eating.I help her to wash the plates and clean the dining table.When she walk pass me,her hand slightly brush against my torso which make me wince in pain.She look at me in worry eyes while I curse myself for wincing out a lot.

“Are you hurt anywhere else Yoona?” she ask me and it upset me that she is not calling me using her endearment for me.

“n-no,i-its not true.I’m fine”.I walk away from her when she grab my wrist and turn me around.She starts ing my long sleeved shirt that I was wearing to cover the bruises that I suffered.My body shiver when her hands softly my shirt.She gasped when she was my torso and my shoulder area.

“what the hell happened Yoona?why is your body full of bruises?” she ask me in her worried tone.

“uh-uhm it happened that night when i was at the club…” she didn’t let me finish my sentence when she bring me to her room to treat me.

“s-sica,I-its ok…”. “shut up!” sica cut my words before approaching me.She sat beside me and start treating my bruises.

“what were you thinking Yoona?You think you’re a man to fight with someone else.Were you planning to die?”.

“yes I were” that were suppose to be my inner thought but I accidentally said it aloud.Jessica stop her administration and look at me.

“what were you saying?” she asked me.

“you told me to go die sica that day,so yeah I was asking that guy to beat me to death” I whispered to her softly while breaking my gaze and looked down at the marble tiles.I do not know when but that marble tiles look more interesting than the goddess infront of me now.I was expecting her to say something but she tend to my bruises.

“Take a rest here.I’m not allowing you to go back in this condition.So you’re sleeping here.I will ask Yuri or Krys to drop you back home later.”.Before I could protest,she push me and lay me down to her bed.She covered me with her blanket.

“Just because I asked you to die,it doesn’t mean that you really have to die Im Yoona.I know that its my fault for saying those things in anger,but it doesn’t mean that you have to do it”.She look up to me . “you should have known by now that I couldn’t live without you”.She sigh and left the room.My chest tighten and tears starts forming in my eyes.I just shut my eyes and tried to sleep.

I opened my eyes,getting myself familiar with the new place that I was now.I look to my right and reach for my phone,it was almost 7p.m.I turn to my left and found a goddess sleeping next to me with her hair curtained in front of her face.I slowly reach towards her and tuck her hair behind her ears.

“I’m sorry for what have I done.I really hope you could forgive me” I kiss her forehead softly and went to the washroom to wash my face.I walk out of Jessica’s room after make sure that she were asleep.As I was making my way to the living room,

“I thought I told you not to go anywhere”.Oh my god.I almost got an heart attack.This women seriously,she is capable of making my heat flutter and also to get heart attack.

“Its getting late,so I thought of going home .I just don’t wanna burden you with my presence here”.I said the last word in a whisper.

“You’re not a burden Yoona.Krystal will be here soon.I will ask her to drop you home.Now sit,I will make some coffee for you.” And then she went to kitchen.I took my phone and look at our pictures that we took at our series of dates.Somehow,I decide to watch the video – well not because I like it,its because I just want to see if I can recognise the girl.After I watch the video for several times,I start to wonder myself,Did something really happened between me and the girl? Because the last thing that I remember was she kissing me and I went blank.Which means I could have fainted and she could just have took of my clothes to look like we did sleep together,My train of thoughts interrupted when Jessica brought me a coffee.I took a sip and glance at her who was busy working on her laptop.I mentally pout,she ask me to sit and yet she is doing her work.Bless the heaven when krys arrive at home after work.

“unnie,you are still here?” she greet me.I just show my eyes to Jessica who was focused to her laptop.Krystal show me her goofy and smile,I could already figure out that she is going to do something now.

“Jessie,” she went near to her sister and sat beside her “ what is your girlfri- or sorry I mean your ex is doing here?” I almost spit out my coffee  when she said ex.Seriously this girl,does she have to mention the word ex now.Jessica look at her sister and glare at her before turn to work at her laptop.

“I was waiting for you krys.Jessica doesn’t allow me to go home for fearing my safety.” I decide to spill the beans.Krystal just look at me and back at Jessica.When Jessica did not gave her any reaction,Krystal just sigh

“ok sure.Just hold on,I will be back” I nod and she went to kitchen.Soon Jessica followed her to the kitchen.After ten minutes,Krystal and Jessica came back to the living room.I stood up and Krystal grab my hand,halt my steps.

“You’re staying here” Krystal told me

“what ?” I was shocked.

“You’re staying here unnie” .

“but why….. I don’t want to disturb your ….” Before I could finish my sentence,Krystal cut me off.

“You’re not disturbing anything unnie.You are still not fully healed and Jessie just told me that you have bruises in your body.I’m pretty sure Tiffany unnie or Yuri doen’t know about this right?” she smirk at me

“uh…..krystal stop blackmailing me.Ok I will stay here but is…”  I pointed at sica. “ok with this?”

“she is the one that decide this..” somehow it made me smile.

“but where am I going to sleep since your house only got two bedrooms.” I asked her.Krystal just laughed and point at Jessica.

“You’re sleeping in her room with her”.A part of me is happy about it and a part of it.I don’t want to hurt her by sleeping with her in her room.So during the bedtime,I took the extra blanket and pillow to sleep at floor.

“what are you doing?” Jessica asked me.

“uh-uhm I thought about sleeping at the floor.I thought you will be uncomfortable ?” I told her while looking at the floor.I don’t dare to look in her eyes.

“I won’t ask you to stay in my room if I’m uncomfortable.You are already injured,I don’t want to make it worse so just sleep in  the bed.” She switch off the bedside lamp and went to sleep.I crawled to the right side and close my eyes to sleep.It was almost 12 midnight but I just couldn’t sleep.I tossed left and right but sleepiness did not paid its visit.I also knew that Jessica is also not sleeping.I knew her sleeping pattern very well.I brace myself and scoot closer to her.I was hoping for her to shout or hit me but she did not show any emotions.I scoot more closer to her and tuck some strays of her hair behind her ears.

“I’m sorry.I promise you that I will make things right.I will prove my innocence no matter what”.I whisper to her right ear softly with my lips brushing her ear.

“I love you sica.I love you so much.Sleep tight and sweet dreams.”.I took a deep breath to gather my courage and softly kiss her cheek.I took another deep breath and continue with my plan and hoping that she won’t kill me if I did this.I slowly snake my right arm around her waist and waited for her reaction.Her next action took me by surprise.She move a bit closer to me  and brought my right hand to make me hug her more tight.I just smile and pull her closer to me and we both drift off to sleep.Somehow,her warmth makes me feel peace.

 

a/n: my apologise for not updating for this past few days.I was busy with exams and my exams just ended so which means more time to update.I know maybe some of you will wonder why I did not prolong the misunderstanding between the couples but I just could not bring myself to hurt them more.

Pls comment and tell me if I should do any improvements on this story and how well are you guys liking my story line.And to all my new subscribers,my heartfull thank you to you and do comment.Have a nice day and good night…..