Red Alert for the Hamster

Stay with me ....

"W-woohyun..."

 

He smiled."So,you already know my name,huh?"

     You opened your mouth to speak but you don't have a word to say.You heard him chuckled.He took a piece of a small paper from his pocket.Slightly,it looks like a scroll.Then,he took your wrist.His touch makes you shiver in your spine.

"I like you."you widened your eyes.

"Pardon?"you mumbled.

      He place the paper on your palm as he gave you a greasy smile."I said I like you plus,you're cute.".His word made you flushed in red."See you in school!"he left with his friend.You can't help it but to crept a smile.You take a look of the paper.

                          -----------------------------------------------------

                                                    XXX-XXX-XXX -call me tonight_NM

                           -----------------------------------------------------

 *Oh my!He liked me??I can't believe it!He likes me!!!*you dreamed.Suddenly,someone poked your head hardly.

"Ouch!"you whined.You saw Sungjong with his arm crossed.

"Yah!I waited for you like centuries and still you didn't came out."

"Mian.I was just..kyya~~!!! You don't know what happen.I think I'm dreaming!Pinch me!"you shooked his shoulder hardly.

He rolled his eyes."If you say so..."he pinched your nose hardly.

"Oww!Hey!"you rubbed the sore spot.

"What I'm just doing what you're saying!"

"Okay fine!Let's go"you sighed in defeat.

"So,what happen?"he asked.

       You told everything about Woohyun including his phone number.He seem doesn't care so he just shrugged.You both went to the arcade.Since you don't want to ruin the day so you enjoy with your bestfriend until you didn't notice that the sun was almost set.

"OMO!I have to go.See you tomorrow!"

"Wait!Do you want me to walk you home?"

"Aniya~I'm fine with it."you smiled and waved goodbye to him.

-------------------

        You arrived home safetly.When you opened the door,the room was dark.*I thought oppa will be back by now.I'm regreting that I curse myself -.-"*you scrambled your hands to find the light switch.Before you could opened it,a face with a torch appeared infront of you.

 

 

"Boo!"

 

 

 

0____0

 

 

"AAAAAHHHHHHH~~~~!!!!!!!!!"you whacked it with your bag.

"Ouch!"

"O-oppa??"

"Yes!Ouch!You don't have to whack me you know."he rubbed his head.He the lights.

"I-I'm sorry.You don't have to scare me you know!!"you shot back.

He sighed in defeat."Okay,mian.I didn't meant to."

You smiled."Your appology accepted."

     You were about to walk to your room but your brother grabbed your wrist to make you face him.You tilted your head in confusion.

"Explaination please,Kim ~~~~~."

"Bwo?"

"Why do you came home late?"

"Oh!I forgot to tell you that I hangout with my friend."

"Your friend?"you nodded.

"Is your friend a boy or a girl?"

"Wae?Why do you want to know?"

"Answer me."

"Alright hamster,he is a boy.His name is Sungjong.Lee Sungjong.He's also my classmate.He is my first friend.There I said it."

"I don't trust him."

"Why?"

"Because he is a boy."

"Psh!Don't be overprotective again.You're a boy too,hamster."you smirked by calling him that.

"But I'm your brother.It's different."

"Whatever you say,hamster."with that he finally explode.

"If I'm a hamster,you're a hamster too!!"

"You're a nagging hamster!!"you yelped.

"While you're an annoying hamster!!"

"Whatever."you started to walk to the stairs.

"Hey!Don't walk away like that."you turned around and 'merong' to him.

"Aish!"he chased you.

       You quickly run to your room and locked the door.You could heard him shouting your name while knocking the door loudly.You giggled as you wrote =To:Kim Sunggyu,Mianhae but I don't have a hamster eyes ^-^= on the paper and slide it under the door.You heard a silent before he shouted again.

 

 

 

"I'LL GET YOU!! KIM ~~~~!!!!"you heard him left.