Meeting with him...

Stay with me ....

"YAH!! Gwenchanayo?!"L asked you as he shaking you to wake up.

You slightly opened you're eyes and uncontious and mumbled to L  "Sungjong~ah.....mian..mianhae.."and your eyes began to close again.

"Yah,YAH!!!" L shout at you panicly.He lightly slap your face to wake you up but nothing happened.You just uncontious and more blood came out from your mouth.

          Without wasting anytime,he carry you like a bridal style and brought to the school's nurse office.*Aish! what wrong with this girl? Did she pick a fight with a guy or something ? Plus,i heard that she's new here* L thought while staring at you who is lying on the bed with nurses are treating around you.

-------------------------------------------------------

Then the school nurse came to L."Is she okay?"he asked. 

The nurse replied "not really,cause' she's still uncontiuos and her stomach is seriously in pain as she got beaten by someone.And it takes several days to recover.".

L's eyes widened."Bwo?! Chinjja?!"he can't imagine.

The nurse nodded."Nae,i think you have to call her parents to make sure they have no worries.".

L slightly nodded.The school nurse left both of you in the room.L took his phone.*ARGHH! ....why am i so pabo..i don't even have her parent's phone numbers.I guess i have to wait for her to wake up --"* L thought.

---------------------------------- 

             L sat by your side and stared at your beautiful face.*whoa....she's kinda cute..WAIT! WAIT! L SNAP OUT OF IT!!*L mentally slap his face.He softly brush your hair away from your face and look at your lips.L totally fell in love with on the first sight.He then try waking you up "Yah! Yah! Wake up...".Your eyes fluttered open to see L beside your bed.Your rub your eyes and got up from your bed.

"Who are you?"you asked. L slightly smile.

"Annyeong,my name is Myungsoo but you can call me L"he said.

You look around the room and look at L."Where am i?".

"You're in the school's nurse office.I saw you faint at the corridor so i brought you here"L explained.

"Ouh,gomawo"you said with a cute eye smile.L blush and looked away.

"Oh! I forgot.Annyeong! Park~~-imida! Nice to meet you."you held your hand to him.

              As he shook your hand,he felt an electric current flows and his heart beating fast.He quickly let go your hand and clear his troat.*Wae? He's so weird...*you thought.

"Erm....i better get going."L stands up and walk through the door.

"WAIT!!"you stop him.He turn around."Waeyo?"L said with crossed arm.

You bit your lower lip and said,"Could...you ..keep me company here cause' ...you know i'm still new..."you said with puppy eyes.No one could resists your puppy eyes.

L softened."Ara! I will."

"Yea!"you jump on the bed and hurt your stomach.

"Ow,ow!".L rush to you.

"YAH! Be careful! You still under recovery".

"Hehe..mianhae.."you said with a greasy smile.

             *Aish! this girl,*L thought."Yah! Don't show you're aegyo too much!!" L said.You tilted you're head and asked "Eh?Waeyo?".*Cause' you could make someone fall in love with instantly..*L thought."Cause'..ermm..NAH! forget what i said."L quickly hide his blush face by looking away.You just kept quiet and lay on the bed.

             *What's his problem?! I didn't use my aegyo...HUMP!*you thought and crossed your arms.You didn't realize he was looking at you.He smile at your cute action.*Hehe...She's so cu-...YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!! * L snap.Then,L broke the silent,"~~~-ah!,What's your parents phone number?I want to call them so that they would pick you up.".

---------------------

You're face fell and said with sad tone,"I ...I don't have any parents..".L softened.

"Mianhae,i didn't mean to-" before he finish you continued.

" Gwenchanayo, it's just a small matter.Anyways,you could call my brother.".

              "Ouh,araso" L replied.So you give Sunggyu's phone number and call him right away.He stood up and lean against the wall beside the window.

In the conversation between L and Sunggyu:-

 

"Erm...Annyeong...is this ~~~~'s brother?".

 

"Nae,erm....may i know who is this?".

 

"I'm ~~~~'s friend...actually ~~~~~ is at the school's nurse office.She's got beaten by someone."

 

"BWO~?!" L put his phone a distance." Is she okay now?!"

 

" Nae, she's stable now and you don't have to worry" L replied.

 

"*sigh* Thank god.I want to pick up her but i have a shop to looked after so if you don't mind,could you send her home?"

 

L eyes widened.*Why me?! why....*.."Erm...alright" L keep in words simple.

 

"Nae,kamsahamnida~!"

--------------------------------------  

 

                L hang up and come back to you.You innocently asked him "So what did he say?".L replied with a sigh " I..I have to send you home on my own".

You're eyes widened.

"WHAT?! MY OPPA SAY THAT?! HE IS SOO DEAD!! "you said while punching the pillow.

              L chuckled.You realized that L saw your're childish action and quickly blush.*Aegyo,she's so cute*L thought.*AISH! Why am i so childish* you mumbled.The silent was there.

"So.." L broke the silent,

"Where's your house?".

You bit your lip," It's not far away,it's at the corner of the street.".

"Alright,I'll send you after the school en-",before he could continued you said

" But before you send me could i go to my class cauze' i left my backpack there".

L sigh in defeated " Alright but make it fast i don't to go home late".

You smiled and salute to him,"Ahoi,captain".You giggled.

L rolled his eyes,"Whatever..".

*Hehe silly girl*L thought with a smile.

-----------------                 

Annyeong! It's loveu4eva ^^ i found this of Woohyun and L 

 

1777211_o.gif

Aegyo ~! <3