Omo!! Bullies!!

Stay with me ....

          Slowly,you traced a figure behind the darkness.Suddenly a girl came out from the dark.The girl smirk at you."We're the queenkas! You stupid!" You look around and the queenkas glare at you.You start to feel that something bad going to happen to you.You step backwards and lean against the wall.There's no other way out to save your life.

---------------------------------------

              *GULP! oh no! i'm dead! @.@* you thought."Wh-what do you want from me?"you asked with your shaking voice.One of them come closer to you."We want to warn you!"as she was barking at you,you thought *She looks like their leader*

"Huh? about what?"you asked with a confused and innocent look.

"It's about you with my boyfriend!!,i saw you with him at front gate this morning!!.".

             You look at her,puzzled and try to remember.*i'm with his boyfriend?...Wait...wait ....does she mean the boy that i bumped......ouh i remember...*.

"Mianhae i think you misunderstood what happened there.Actually..-" before you could continue your words,she barked at you,

"STAY OUT FROM MY BOYFRIEND NO MATTER WHAT?! ARASO?!".

You quickly nodded.

"Good! GIRLS!! Finished her off!!".*WAIT?! WAIT?! ....what does she mean by finishing me off?!* you panicked.

--------------------------------------

 Her gang grab and crashed you to the wall.BAM!!

You cried for pain."Hey,what's the problem?!".

One of them punch your stomach."ARGHH! please stop! It hurts.." you beg with your watery eyes.

            She ignores you and keep punching your stomach until blood came out from your mouth.You cried hardly as your tears flow on your face.Then,the queenkas'leader raise her hands up as a sign to stop.

"Enough! She had it.".She come closer and look at you with a death glare.

"Listen! Now you know what am i gonna do when you mess up with me?".

You quickly nodded.

              They let go of you and leave on the ground in pain.The queenkas unlocked the door.Before they leave,one of the queenkas said with an evil smile.

"You better hurry cause' i don't want Sungjong waiting for you".

Then you realized *OH NO! Sungjong! He must waiting for me at the cafeteria*.

              You put all your force to get up and rushed to the toilet.You stared at the mirror and saw blood coming out from your mouth.You quickly wash it and start running to the cafeteria.*I hope Sungjong won't be mad at me for being late*you thought.

-----------------------------------------

              As you're running your stomach keep hurting you."Ouch! It hurts ....but I have to meet Sungjong.He must've waited for me so long" you said while rubbing your stomach.You continue walking quickly.You don't care wheather your in pain,you just hoping that you find Sungjong before the recess over.

CRRIINNGG~! the school bell's ring.

             *OMO! Eottoke Sungjong!*you thought.It was too late for you to meet Sungjong  at the cafeteria.So,you walk slowly with dissapoinment to the class.

"It's all my fault.I shouldn't mess with the queenkas." you said.

"I better appologize to Sungjong quickly".

When you're walking,suddenly your stomach deeply in pain."Arghh! not right now! ".

Your eyes began blurry and your head is spinning.*What's happening?!*.

              You felt dizzy and your legs are shaking.Bit by bit,you couldn't stand up.You're hoping somebody would help but there's no one at the school corridor.Your eyes began watery.

             *Someone please help me ......please*...you are unconsious at the school corridor.With your blurry eyes,you saw a figure come near you.*Sungjong?...it's that you?*.Then,your eyes closed.

---------------------------------

            *Hurmm~.....where is she?! It cant' take so long.* Sungjong thought while crossing his arms.A few minutes later,CRIINNGG~!.The school's bell rings.Everyone rush to the class but Sungjong still waiting for you.After a long wait, he gave up.

            "The recess is over and still she isn't here yet.What's going on with you ___~ah?". Sungjong walked casually to the class.When he arrived,still no sign of you.*-sigh- ____~ah! where are you? Gwenchanayo?* he thought while staring at your seat.The teacher came in."Okay class~! Please go back to your seat and we shall continue our lesson.".

            Sungjong sit and open his textbook.He can't focus on his studies as he usually does.He keep thinking and worrying about you. " Huh~...____~ah! Gwenchanayo? I'm worry about you."he mumbled.

           Meanwhile, you're still lying on the floor in pain.Then,someone was passing by the corridor. He saw you lying on the floor with blood coming out from your mouth.He quickly ran towards you.

--------------------------------------------

Annyeong! Its me loveu4eva .......again sorry for short and boring chapter but thanks for reading ^^ i'll try to make the story interesting PYONG~!

 

I wonder Woohyun being bullied....

infinite1.gif

0_0....it's a relief that Hoya joke ^^

 

Here's a pic Sungyeol and Woohyun~ Good girl Bad girl^^ so funny

 

infinite2.gif           yeolwoohyunmissadance.gif