Game Over and Who Wins?

My Soldier, My Crush
==Jb's apaterment==
Bambam prepares the CD while Jb is preparing pop corn and cokes. "What should i do here?" Ha Yun who is sitting on the couch asks.
 
"Just turn the lights off so we'll get the feel," Bambam is still looking for the CD.
 
"Don't get scared, dude!" Ha Yun is laughing at Bambam.
 
"I'm manlier than you think!"
 
Jb smiles at two of them. "The popcorn is ready! Is the CD ready?"
 
"Found it!" Bambam yells.
 
"Jb oppa, hurry!" Ha Yun jumps on the couch.
 
"Wait a minute..." Jb takes his phone and checks the message. The message is from his boss to check the TV news. "Guys, i need to check the news!"
 
"So... Okay. But we should watch Insidious!" Bambam sits next to Ha Yun.
 
Jb turns on the TV. How shock the three of them when they're watching the news. It's about war between North Korea and South Korea. And all of the soldiers will join the war. "Oppa..." both of them see Jb's face. "You're going to join the war..."
 
Jb can't talk. The news said, North Korean soldiers will find the pure North Koreans who ran away to South Korea. "You're going to go home..." Jb said.
 
"You know what? I'll just... go to my apaterment. I don't want to watch movie now," Ha Yun turns on the light and goes away.
 
The boys look at each other. "Hyung, are you sure you're ready to join the war?" Bambam asks.
 
"Forget it. Let's calm Ha Yun down first," Jb goes away and leaves Bambam alone.
 
"Wait!"
 
==Ha Yun's apaterment==
Ha Yun is sitting on the couch which faces the window. Her face looks scared but she's not crying. She's going home but it's not her wish. There's no hope and i'm going home, Ha Yun thinks. "Song Ha Yun?" Jb comes in.
 
She looks back. "Come in."
 
Bambam comes in too. "Can i come in?"
 
"Sure."
 
"Are you okay?" Jb sits beside Ha Yun.
 
"No, i'm not," Ha Yun shakes her head.
 
"I'll be fine. I'll live for you. Because..." Jb is in silence. 
 
"What? Because of what?" 
 
"I love you."
 
Ha Yun's heartbeat becomes faster and she looks his face. Bambam who is standing next to the door tries to hold his anger. "Song Ha Yun, you're mine!" he says and walks to her.
 
Both of them are looking back fastly. "What? You... You two? Sorry, but please leave," Ha Yun stands up and points at the door. "I need to think! Just leave. Now!"
 
The boys hold their anger. "We'll let you think," Jb goes away.
 
There are only Bambam and Ha Yun. "You have to know i broke up so you can be mine," Bambam says and leaves her alone. Song Ha Yun feels confused and scared at the same time. "Gosh! What's wrong those boys?"
 
==A week later==
Jb is ready with his green helmet, uniform, and boots. He's with Bambam and Ha Yun waiting in the room. Ha Yun can't hold her tears anymore. "Take care, oppa," she wipes her tears.
 
Jb smiles and pats Ha Yun's shoulder. "I'll be alright. Bambam, take care of yourself and Ha Yun. Make sure she eats a lot."
 
"Yes, hyung."
 
"I'm going out now. Bye," Jb walks. But Ha Yun catches his hand and follows him. They're walking until the line which can't passed by families and friends. "You should go. I'm sure i'll be fine," Jb stops holding her hand and smiles. "I love you, Song Ha Yun."
 
Ha Yun stops walking. "I love you too, Lim Jae Bum," she whispers. She can't do anything and just standing there. Ha Yun dunks her head down.
 
The war has begun. Ha Yun and Bambam keep waiting for Jb. They send letters for him so often. Now, they're living in America to avoid the war. Bambam and Ha Yun are staying at a hotel until the war ends. "Will Jb oppa be okay?" Ha Yun asks this question everyday to Bambam. He only answers that Jb will be fine. Bambam keeps posting his videos on YouTube. Sometimes, Ha Yun joins him. This is what they can do for living in America. Until they can buy a new house and stay there.
 
"Okay, Ha Yun. Our room is at upstairs. Yours is at the left," Bambam points at her room. "My room is at right. Over there," he points at his room. Bambam walks to his room but Ha Yun isn't. "What's wrong?" Bambam turns back.
 
"Will Jb oppa be okay?"
 
"He'll be fine."
 
==4 years later==
Bambam and Ha Yun become 22 years old. "Let's watch TV!" Bambam calls Ha Yun from TV room.
 
"Wait! I'm learning how to edit a video!" she yells.
 
He groans. "You can take a rest! Geez... This is why she wears glasses. She's a crazy YouTuber now," Bambam turns on the TV. He gasps in shock band he's yelling and running to Ha Yun's room. "Song Ha Yun! The war ends!" Bambam opens the door.
 
"I'm sick of that joke! I'm not gonna be fooled!" her eyes are still focused on the computer.
 
"I'm ing serious! Let's watch the TV together then! I'm not lying!"
 
"Let's go watch it..." Ha Yun walks relaxly. After watching the news, Ha Yun yells in joy. "We're going to South Korea again!"
 
==A week later==
Ha Yun and Bambam are going back to South Korea. Some of the airport are broken but most of them are fixed. By the way, South Korea wins at the war. They're going to the military base and families are waiting there. But, unfortunately, they don't see Jb. Then, the soldiers who are still alive are standing up on the stage. "Where's Jb? He can't be die!" Ha Yun is extremely worried.
 
"So, these are the soldiers who can survive the war. 45% South Korean soldiers died in the war. Including our leader, Lim Jae Bum," one of them says with microphone.
 
Hearing that, Ha Yun's knees are feeling weak. She has no hope. Ha Yun can't hold her tears and cries so hard. She really has no hope! She and Bambam came from America just to his face. Song Ha Yun doesn't care if Jb has to take an operation because of injure but at least he doesn't die. Crying is the only thing that she can do. Bambam holds his phone tightly and his tears are falling. He closes his eyes with his hand and sobs. Bambam has no family now. No parents and Jb's died. "I wonder... If he's not a soldier, he... will... be with us," Bambam continues to cry. "I feel sorry that i became a bad boy. He always took... care... of me. I just want to give him some foods, jokes and... anything he loves!"
 
Song Ha Yun keeps crying. She can't say anything. And then, there are no crowd anymore. Some of people go to evacuation because some of their house are still broken. Bambam and Ha Yun will stay in evacuation for 3 days and they'll go to America again. They're sitting in the middle and sobbing. They're holding hands to make themselves comfortable. "We have no hope anymore. He's dead," Ha Yun says.
 
"I miss him, too, you know... I think we still have money to go to America."
 
"Good. We'll stay there again."
 
"Hm..."
 
Then, a man comes. "Excuse me, do you know Ha Yun and Bambam?" that man asks.
 
"That's us," Bambam answers.
 
"Really? I thought i couldn't find you guys this fast. Uhm... I'm Jb's friend and he gave me this. Money and letter for you two. Well, i'm going," he goes away.
 
Yes, it's from Jb's saving account and they can take money from his saving account. And a letter for them: "I'm sorry i can't see you two. I don't want to die because i want to see you guys! But, yeah... I'm in heaven. Hope you'll meet me there but not now. My wish is you can be happy. Don't fight each other. I'll always love you. Love, Jb"
 
Ha Yun's tears are falling but she doesn't cry so hard. "Thanks, oppa. You always give us what we need."
 
Bambam pats her shoulder. "I told you he's the best brother in the universe. We'll meet him later there, don't worry," his tears are falling too.
 
==10 years later==
Bambam and Ha Yun live in America. They're not friends anymore. They have rings on their ring fingers! And they have 2 sons. The first son's name is Song Kim Wan and the second son's name is Song Ji Wan. Kim Wan is still 2nd elemantary while Ji Wan is still kintergarden. As usual, Ha Yun waits Ji Wan at 12am. Then, the bell rings and kids start to run to their parents. "Mommy!" Ji Wan runs to Ha Yun.
 
"Song Ji Wan!" she hugs Ji Wan.
 
Ji Wan gets off from Ha Yun. "Mommy, the teacher asked me what i want to be. And i answered i want to be soldier. But Mike and his friends were laughing at me. They said i'm just a short boy who can't do anything."
 
"Just ignore them. You can be a soldier! And... You remind me of someone," Ha Yun smiles and stands up. They're walking to the car.
 
"Who?"
 
"Mommy won't tell you. You're too young to know this."
 
"Okay."
 
===THE END===