Lost in the Town

My Soldier, My Crush
==Tomorrow morning==
Ha Yun wakes up on the couch. Because last night, she fell asleep on the couch because seeing Seoul view. Then, she walks to the kitchen and finds nothing in the fridge. "Lame..." she closes the fridge again. She walks to the couch which is in front of the TV. "I have to watch Korean dramas this morning," she turns on the TV and watches Doctor Stranger. "Huh... Master's Sun is better," she changes the channel. Her thumb keeps changing the channel. But then, she's hungry. So, she goes to Jb's apaterment.
 
==Jb's apaterment==
Ha Yun knocks the door but there's no response. But she finds a letter. It says: "I will go to the military base today. Because i have meeting with my senior. And Bambam is at the college. There's new restaurant. But it's a bit far. Just go straight and you'll find it on your right. You can eat there. You'll find money hanged on the door knob. You also can work there if you want to. Love, Jb."
 
"He spend too much money for me. I should work at that new restaurant!" Ha Yun takes the bag of money from the door knob and goes to the restaurant. And yes... She forgets to take a shower.
 
==The new restaurant==
Song Ha Yun opens the door and sits on one of seat. Then, a woman walks to her with menu on her hand. "Excuse me, what do you want?" she smiles.
 
Ha Yun reads the menu. "Mmm... One bulgogi set and one ramyun. For the drink... mango juice and orange juice. That's all," she gives the menu. She's very hungry so she orders so many foods.
 
That woman smiles and walks away. Song Ha Yun is very happy since she ran to South Korea. At North Korea, she can't watch South Korean dramas, eat delicious foods, and other activities. And there's first guy who lets her to use his money and stay at his apaterment. Jb. She doesn't know why she starts to love Jb. Few minutes later, Ha Yun eats all of her foods happily. After eating, she goes to cashier to pay. Then, she nervously asks, "Miss... Can i work here?"
 
"Oh! Sure! My mommy is the owner. Follow me, miss," that young woman smiles.Ha Yun follows that woman. They arrive at the woman's mom's room. "Mommy, this girl wants to work here," she opens the door.
 
"Sure, sit here, young lady. You can go, Min Hee," the restaurant owner smiles and her daughter goes away. "What's your name?" she asks friendly.
 
"My name is Song Ha Yun."
 
That old lady writes her name on a paper. "How old are you?"
 
"18 years old."
 
"You're young. Can i have your phone number?"
 
"Sorry, but i don't have phone," Ha Yun smiles awkwardly.
 
"You should buy it so i can call you," the old lady smiles. "But i can visit your house. What is your home adress?"
 
"My apaterment is not far from here. If you want to visit my home, the room number is 907," after talking about her house, she realizes she hasn't take a shower but she ignores it.
 
"Okay... Why do you want to work here?"
 
"Because... My friend always spends too much money for me. So, i should work so he doesn't have to spend money for me."
 
"Okay, can you cook?"
 
"I can cook ramyun, bibimbap and... kimchi!" Ha Yun smiles.
 
The old lady nods. "You're good at cooking. But you have to learn how to cook more foods from my daughter. She'll teach you."
 
"And i have question."
 
"What's that?"
 
"Can i work here at night tomorrow? But at weekend i'll come at morning."
 
"Sure, young lady."
 
==Ha Yun's apaterment==
She enters her apaterment with happy smile. Ha Yun got a new job. Then, she goes to bathroom and takes a shower then goes to Jb's apaterment.
 
==Jb's apaterment==
Ha Yun keeps knocking the door but no one is inside. "Ugh! Jb oppa! When will you come back? I'll just go out. I'm bored."
 
Then, Ha Yun walks around the Cheongdamdong. She even enters a mall but she doesn't buy anything (sometimes i do this). Her feet walk to a crowded shops. And she can see many delicious foods. Then, she arrives at a garden. At night, Ha Yun wants to go home but she forgets the way to the apaterment.
 
==Jb's apaterment==
Bambam is home with happy face. "Finally! I broke up with her! It's time to prove my love," Bambam takes his phone from the pocket and see the wallpaper. It's Ha Yun's picture. He smiles. "Song Ha Yun..."
 
==Jb's military base==
"Lim Jae Bum, i know you have feeling with Song Ha Yun. Just tell her!" Jb's senior laughs.
 
"That's not easy! What if she turns me down?" Jb replies.
 
"You're a man! And you're soldier! You even brave enough to punch thief on a mini market! So, you should be brave to tell her your feeling!"
 
Suddenly, Jb's phone rings. "Sorry, sir," he answers the phone. "Bambam? Why are you calling me?"
 
"Hyung, is Ha Yun with you?" Bambam asks in the phone.
 
"No, maybe she's in her apaterment or our apaterment," Jb answers.
 
"No way, bro! I'm at her apaterment. There's no one here. If she's at our apaterment... No! Ha Yun doesn't know the password," Bambam starts to feel worried.
 
Jb is too. "Let's look for her! Meet me at your college! Hurry!" he presses the off button. "Senior, i have to go. Have a nice day!" he runs to his car.
 
==Bambam's college==
Bambam rides his bike and Jb rides his car. Then, they meet here. "Leave your bike!" Jb says in the car and Bambam does what Jb says.
 
==Song Ha Yun's POV==
I'm scared. I'm lost. I don't know where am i. I know this is beautiful view but now, for me, this is not beautiful. I should stay at the apaterment. Jb, Bambam please help me!
 
==Jb's car==
It's night already but they haven't found Ha Yun yet because there's traffic jam. The two of them are very worried. Suddenly, Bambam gets off from the car. "Let's leave the car. We can't wait for this stupid traffic jam!"
 
Jb agrees and they leave their car. The other drivers protest but Bambam and Jb keep running.
 
==Song Ha Yun's POV==
I almost cry. Then, i have to find a best place to eat because i'm hungry. Glad i find a good restaurant opposite and i still have Jb's money in my pocket. I smile happily and starts to walk there.
 
==Jb's POV==
I see Ha Yun wants to walk to that restaurant. "She's there!" i point at her. But i see traffic light turns to green. Me and Bambam quickly run to her. I'm about to chase her but my foot accidently kicks something so i stop running. My foot hurts. I can see Bambam is running to her. At the same time, there's a car. Bambam hugs and fastly pushes her away. Then, i can feel my heart hurts. I'm the one who should save Ha Yun because i love her. People there are shocked. But, the two of them are safe.
==End of Jb's POV==
 
Song Ha Yun who closes her eyes slowly opens her eyes with sitting position. And Bambam is still hugging her. "Bambam?" she asks.
 
"Do you know this is dangerous?" Bambam is struggling. Then he stops hugging her. "Where have you been?! You made me and Jb worried!!" Bambam yells.
 
"Bambam..." Ha Yun is weak.
 
"You're very stupid, Song Ha Yun! You might be die if we're not here!" he yells again.
 
"I'm sorry for..." Ha Yun doesn't get chance to talk because Bambam cuts her.
 
"Apologizing isn't enough! Do you know we were trying to find you until we left our car in traffic jam?! I left my bike to find you! But when i find you, you did dangerous thing! Are you crazy?!"
 
Ha Yun can see Bambam's face is very angry. "Bambam..."
 
"What?!"
 
Jb walks to them. "Song Ha Yun, are you okay?" he doesn't get angry. "Let's go back. Just like Bambam said, we left our car. That's okay, Ha Yun."