Be Ready for This Level

My Soldier, My Crush
==Ha Yun's apaterment==
The apaterment owner keeps crying. She's very scared of Bambam. Then, Jb comes. "Hi, Ha Yun," he greets. He walks to her with a glass of mango juice. "I heard you like mango juice," he puts the glass on the table. "Will you work at that new restaurant?" he asks.
 
But Ha Yun keeps hiding her face and crying. She nods.
 
"That's good. You can go shopping," Jb pats her shoulder.
 
"But... Bambam will angry at me again. I'm afraid if i get lost again."
 
"Song Ha Yun, look at me."
 
Ha Yun stops hiding her face but she dunks her head down.
 
"Bambam is very angry at you because he's worried. So, you can't go outside without us. You can go anywhere but at least, you're with me or Bambam. I'm worried about you too. Don't do it next time. Tomorrow, you have to apologize to Bambam. Promise me, don't go anywhere you want without Bambam," Jb gives her an advice like a father. "I told you to look at me."
 
Ha Yun raises her head to look at his eyes. "I am sorry. I won't do that next time. I was very bored. I feel very sorry," she sobs.
 
"Tomorrow is your first day to go to college with Bambam. You'll have to apologize to Bambam, understand?" he pats Ha Yun's shoulder.
 
==Jb's apaterment==
Jb goes to his apaterment and finds Bambam laying on the couch. "Bambam," Jb calls.
 
"You know i'm in bad mood. I don't want to talk."
 
"But we have to talk."
 
Bambam sits down. "Fine..."
 
"Why did you angry at Ha Yun?" he asks.
 
"Because i was worried that she might be die," Bambam answers.
 
"Bambam. I also have the same feeling like you. But, Ha Yun... Can't receive your anger. She's still scared," Jb gives him an advice.
 
"You're talking too much," he stands up and drinks a glass of water.
 
"I am talking too much! Because you made her scared!" Jb stands up near the table behind Bambam.
 
Bambam turns back. "She was the one who made me scared. I broke up with my girlfriend because..."
 
"Because of what?"
 
"I love her. I was angry so she won't do dangerous thing anymore. And i think you love her too," Bambam points at Jb's face.
 
"How did you know that?"
 
"You bought her everything she need. I know that's the way you prove your love. Am i right? She's mine, hyung!" Bambam enters his room. The two of them can't believe this will happen.
 
==The next day==
This is the first day for Ha Yun to go to the new college. Ha Yun's eyes are staring at the road beside her through the Jb's car window. She hugs her backpack and the music from the radio makes Ha Yun, Bambam, Jb silent. Bambam who sits beside Jb keeps playing with his phone. Jb is focusing on the road because he's the driver.
 
Then, they arrive at the college. "Have a nice day," Jb says after he stops the car.
 
Both of them get off from the car. In the coridor, Bambam and Ha Yun are walking together. Ha Yun is jealous because the girls in the college are more beautiful than her. Bambam is walking fastly while Ha Yun is left behind. Realize that Bambam is still angry, Ha Yun stops walking because she's scared. Then, the bell is ringing and students are running to their class. Except for Ha Yun and Bambam. Ha Yun doesn't know where her class is. "Bambam, wait!"
 
Bambam stops walking and turns back. "What?"
 
"Do you know where is my class?" she asks.
 
"I don't. Just go to the teacher room," Bambam is going to walk to his class but Ha Yun stops him.
 
"I don't know where the teacher room is!" Ha Yun is annoyed.
 
Seeing Ha Yun's reaction, Bambam smiles. "Just kidding, i'll show you where is the teacher room," Bambam walks to her and holds Ha Yun's hand.
 
"Hey, Mr. ert! Are you really showing me the teacher room? Why do you have to hold my hand. ert..."
 
"I want to make my ex jealous."
 
"You broke up with your girlfriend? That's good!" Ha Yun smiles.
 
"Yep! I don't have to spend my money for buying her cosmetics."
 
"So, are you planning to have other girlfriend?"
 
"Yes... Of course."
 
Ha Yun laughs. "You should pick the girl who can feel your feeling. But if you pick the hot girls, i think Jb oppa will be very upset."
 
"Why?"
 
"Because you'll invite her to your apaterment."
 
"Hey! You're ert too! From now on, i'll call you Queen of ert!"
 
"I am ert because of your ert virus!"
 
After the conversation, they're laughing together. Day after day, Jb, Ha Yun and Bambam become bestfriend. But, both of Jb and Bambam haven't told their feeling to Ha Yun. Until a bad news comes...
 
==Ha Yun's apaterment==
"Yak! Ha Yun!" Bambam opens the door and finds Ha Yun trying to fix the TV. "What are you doing?"
 
"My TV is broken. I should fix this," she's busy unplugging and plugging the cable to another hole.
 
"You can't do it by yourself. You can watch some horror movies with us! Jb has bought Insidious CD!"
 
Ha Yun looks at him with happy face. "Really? Let's watch!"