Beggining of The Game

My Soldier, My Crush

North Korea. She hates her own country. That girl is depressed because all of her family are killed. Now, she's running to South Korea. That girl has no car or motorcycle. Her family are poor. Her legs are tired but she has to run before someone see her. Because it's midnight. Until she arrives at the gate where the securities are sleeping. And she can run now. That girl doesn't bring anything to South Korea. Then, the girl is happy says "Good job for myself," Song Ha Yun, the girl's name continues running.

Meanwhile, a man from South Korea is standing on the bridge. It's like that guy wants to jump to the deep river from the bridge.Then, he remembers his daddy.

==Flashback==
A daddy and his son are walking on the same bridge where the man standing on at night. And his daddy says, "Jae Bum, what do you want to be in the future?"

That little boy named Jae Bum answers with a smile. "I want to be a soldier like in daddy's favorite film!"

"Wow! Really? Then, you should eat a lot of vegetables!"

Jb pouts. "I hate vegetables!"

But his daddy laughs. "But you said, you want to be a soldier!" he continues laughing. Behind the happy moment, Jb's daddy has problems with his work as a teacher.

==SOPA High School==
"Mr. Lim! How come my daughter get this score?" a mother protested.

"So-sorry, ma'am. But, it's your daughter's fault who doesn't study hard," Jb's daddy tries to make the mother realize.

"I don't care! My daughter should get good score! She studies hard!" that 48 years old woman becomes angry.

Always like that, many parents were protesting because their childerns' bad score. And the students didn't like him. Most of them said Jb's daddy is boring. And Jb's daddy never had friends. But, when he was with his son, Jb, he was always pretending happy. Until Jb's daddy went to the bridge where he and Jb always spend time together on Sunday. He couldn't stand his own life and jumped from the bridge. Then, Jb doesn't have parents. Because his mom got kidnapped and killed by North Korean soldiers.

==End of Flashback==
Now, Jb is an adult. He's the one who is standing on the bridge. "Daddy," Jb starts to cry. "I wish you saw i can reach my dream to be a soldier. I'm a soldier now. But, i don't know why i'm not happy. It's because... You're not here. That's why i'm not happy," his tears are flowing. Then, he's ready to jump.

And Song Ha Yun who keeps running, finds Jb who is ready to jump. "Please, don't jump!" she runs to him.

But it's too late. Jb has jumped to that deep river. Song Ha Yun jumps too. She wants to save Jb. Ha Yun swims down and gets Jb's body. Then, Ha Yun tries her best to bring him to the ground. Ha Yun almost out of oxygen but glad she can bring him to the ground safely. She pulls Jb's body put him there. "Ah...! This man is stupid! Why is he trying to kill himself? I have to take a rest first. I can't feel my legs anymore!" she talks to herself. "This is because this man's fault!" Ha Yun stucks her tongue out to Jb who is still fainted.

Then, Ha Yun gives massage to her legs. She's very tired and she can't walk or run anymore. After minutes sitting on the ground, Jb awakes. He coughs and slowly opens his eyes. "Where am i?" he asks.

Ha Yun looks at him. "Oh, you're awake! Don't worry, you're not dead. I mean... You're not in the heaven. No! I'm sorry for saying that. I mean... You're safe now. I'm the one who saved your life," she smiles awkwardly.

Jb tries to sit down. "What is your name?" he asks.

"Song Ha Yun. You?"

"I am Jb. I should go home. Thanks for saving my life. You should go home too, Ha Yun," Jb smiles politely and stands up.

Hearing that, Ha Yun fastly grabs his arm. "I don't want to go home! My home is at North Korea!" she becomes worried.

Jb turns back. "What?" and gets suprised.

"Eh... Um... Well, i'm from North Korea. I've ran away from there and i can't walk now. I'm too tired. Please, don't hate me! I hate my own country too!" Ha Yun makes a cute smile.

Seeing Ha Yun's face, Jb feels pity. "You can stay at my house," he turns back and squats. "I can give you piggy back ride."

"Eh? Piggy back ride? But, you know, Jb... I thought... Um... I forgot what to say," Ha Yun feels awkward.

"That's okay... I won't hate you. No one will hate you," he smiles. "I should help you too, Ha Yun."

Ha Yun has no choice. She should get a place to stay. She gets piggy back ride from Jb. Then, Jb walks "But, Jb... Are you sure? I mean... You're going to walk to your home? Without car? Because you know... I'm a bit heavy. No! Very heavy."

"Why are you feeling awkward? It's okay! I'm a soldier so i used to carry heavy bag," he laughs a little.

"Ha?! A soldier?" Ha Yun half yells.

"Stop moving. And my car is over there. You don't have to be worry. By the way, you didn't bring anything?" his expression changes when he doesn't see Ha Yun's stuffs.

"I didn't."

Jb doesn't get annoyed at all. "I will buy some for you."

==Clothes mini market==
"We're here!" Jb stops the car.

"Are you sure we're going in? We're wet," Ha Yun is too lazy to going in.

"That's okay. If anyone ask us why are we wet, just answer it was raining and our umbrella is broken," Jb has an idea.

Ha Yun nods. "Okay. Let's go," she gets off the car.

Jb gets off the car too and enters the mini market with Ha Yun. "Oh! It's you!" the mini market owner smiles.

"Hello, auntie..." Jb greets and bows. Ha Yun who sees Jb, just follow his movement.

"You were the man who saves my mini market when there were 2 thieves, weren't you?" the 56 years old woman smiles friendly. Jb smiles and nods. "But... Who is this girl? Why are you wet?"

Jb remembers his plan. "This is my... friend. Well, we were at Cheong Damdong, but it was raining so hard and my umbrella is broken," Jb laughs.

"Raining? My husband and my daughter are at Cheong Damdong now. They said there's no rain," the woman gets confused.

Jb and Ha Yun are worried. But glad, Ha Yun gets an idea. "It's not that, auntie! We were at Han River. I was holding a cat but it ran away. Then, the cat jumps to the river. Then, me and Jb are trying to save it. That's why we're wet," Ha Yun ends her story with a smile.

"That's very dangerous! Don't do that next time! Oh, you should buy some T-Shirts!"

Ha Yun keeps showing her teeth. Her foot kicks Jb's slowly.