Teaser #003

☁ Sakura Yuudai High School/Academy ☁ (Applying is Closed)

Another great morning of school! ( ^ o ^ )

The Students started to get use to it.

Well of course except the guys.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Ohayou!" Rii & Mizuki shouted but their expression changed to serious when they saw the guys wearing dirty shoes.

"Yah! Don't you know theres something called Indoor shoes???" A girl said.

"Ai-chan! Let us deal with them!" Rii said.

"Onii-chan! Go get indoor shoes!" Mizuki said.

"Iie!!! We don't want!" Makoto answered.

"Ahh! I know... How about an election?!" Mizuki said.

"What about our SB President? What happened to her?" Their classmate said.

"She was transferred to another school by her parents.." Rii answered.

"ELECTION???!!" The boys exclaimed together.

"Yeah! If we win, you will wear indoor shoes and you will use the new seats. If you win, we'll offer Chicken Tempura Bento (Lunch box)! but you have to follow our rules to get that. You will start obeying our rules right now! " Mizuki said.

"Okay! But we have a request... If we win... you have to put the Yuudai sign back." Tetsuya said.

"Fine!" Mizuki said.

"Okay. Now that is finished. I heard we have new transfer students? From Sakura 1st branch and other schools..." Rii said.

"We heard that too~ Oh there's sensei!" Shohei said and sat back.

Rii & Mizuki go back to their seats too.

"Listen everyone!!! We have five transfers! Here they are!" The teacher said.

Rii and Mizuki's faces were shocked because they know three of the transfers.

"Please introduce yourselves to your new classmates!" The teacher said.

A boy stepped forward.

"Ohayou gozaimaa! My name is Arioka Daiki! Nice to meet you all yo!" The boy said and does a peace sign.

Then the other boy stepped forward.

"Hello! Good morning! I'm Yamada Ryosuke!" He said and looked at Rii and Mizuki while smiling.

This time, a girl stepped forward.

"Hi! I hope you treat me very nice!!" She was smiling but her knees were really shaking.

"Ahhh~ Name?" The teacher said.

"Omo! My name is Lee Chung Ae but call me Chungie!" She said and smiled.

And another girl.

"Ohayou new classmates! Let's have fun together! I am Lee Kyo Jin!" She said and looked around the room.

The last transfer was also a girl.

"Minna (everyone)! My name is Suzuri Airi! And Chungie is my sister!" The girl said in an excited way.

"Okay! You can now sit on any vacant one you see! And let's get started to..." Sensei was cutted by a co-teacher.

"Sato-sensei! We have a meeting with the teachers!" The co-teacher said and Sato-sensei went out with him.

"YAH!!! What are you guys doing here???!!" Rii & Mizu said at the same time.

"We transfered here! Is it bad to follow friends?" Daiki said.

"Yeah, Daiki's right. We're here because we are lonely in our school." Ryosuke said.

"Airi too?" Rii asked.

" Ne. But I came for my sister as well." Airi said.

"Wait! Someone is missing! Where's Chinen?" Rii said.

"He said he'll transfer tomorrow." Ryosuke said.

"Hi Chungie! Let's be friends ne?" Mizuki said.

"Ne!" Chungie answered and started talking to other classmates.

"Kyo-jin! Nice to meet you!" Rii said.

"Hi! Nice to meet you as well!" Kyojin asnwered.

"Ehhh? Why did Mizu change the topic from the transferring of Chinen?" Daiki was curious.

"Is it wrong to befriend our new classmates?" Mizuki answered.

*On the other side, Yuudai's seats*

"MAYA!!!!!! MAYAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" Shohei, Yuki & Makoto shouted at Maya who was spacing out while looking at the new classmates, Rii & Mizuki.

"What?" Maya finally stops spacing out.

"You like one of our new classmates huh?" Satoshi nudged Maya.

"Nani??!! (What) No way!" Maya answered.

"Then why are you looking there?" Shohei asked.

"Perhaps, he likes either Rii or Mizuki and he is jealous because of the new boys!" Makoto said and all of them agreed.

"Aish.. you guys...." Maya said.

"Okay! I shall do my best to win the school president title!" Tatsuya said.

"Oh look. They are gonna promote Tatsuya..." Rii said.

"We will promote us too~ " Mizuki said.

" We'll help you!" Chungie and Airi said.

"Count me in too~" Kyo-jin said.

"We'll vote for you guys!" Ryosuke said.

"Sure you'll win!" Daiki said and pats Mizuki's shoulder.

Maya suddenly stands up from his seat.

"What's wrong Maya???" Yuki asked.

"Don't mind me~" Maya said and sat again.

"You can't fool us Maya~ We know now..." Shohei said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The students had their lunch break. Rii, Mizuki, Daiki, Ryosuke, Airi, Kyo-jin, Chungie and Sakura girls were

giving out the flyers for the election. Tatsuya and the guys were... Some were holding woods. Tatsuya kicked and breaked it all.

He was trying to show his strenght. While Maya, Satoshi & Tetsuya were giving out flyers.

"Chungie! There's your classmate from Akira High!" Airi said and pointed to a boy with bluish/greenish hair waiting at the gate.

"Oh let me talk to him for awhile guys!" Chungie said and ran towards the guy.

"Zelo-ssi! Annyeong!" Chungie greeted him.

"Hi Chung-ae! How are you here? Did the boys bully you?" Zelo said.

"No they didn't! I met new friends!" Chung-ae said.

"Don't foget us! I'll treat you tomorrow 'kay? I'll send you home too if you want!" Zelo offered.

"Okay! See you tomorrow Zelo!" Chungie smiled at him as he rides his bike and says goodbye.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Boys' situation*

"Ahh! My stomach is hurting now!!!" Tatsuya said.

"I need to pee!" Maya shouted.

Tatsuya & Maya were about to run but Shohei & Satoshi grabbed them.

"Hey you guys... Remember!" Shohei said.

"Chicken Tempura!!!" Satoshi said.

Then Shohei and Satoshi free Tatsuya & Maya. They were running to the comfort room. 

Rii, Mizuki, Chungie, Airi & Kyo-jin does okay sign.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Yuki & Makoto came out of the comfort room.

"Oh yeah! That was refreshing!!!" Yuki said while dancing a little to the music from his headphone.

"Yeah! So fresh!" Makoto said.

Tatsuya & Maya were behind them.

"Guys wait! Did you wash your hands?" Tatsuya asked.

"Why??" Yuki & Makoto asked.

"Chicken Tempura Bento." Maya said.

"Ahhh!" Yuki & Makoto said and went back in to wash their hands.

Rii, Mizuki, Chungie, Airi & Kyo-jin does okay sign again.

"It's good that they are obeying our rules..." Kyo-jin said.

"They have no choice! They want to eat Chicken Tempura Bento so they have to follow the rules!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------