Student #2;; Tatsunami Mizuki

☁ Sakura Yuudai High School/Academy ☁ (Applying is Closed)

 

♛ Username: YuiRin-Black
♛  Link: Koko de!
 
☑ Full Name: Tatsunami Mizuki
☑ Nicknames: Mizu, Mimizu
☑ Birth Place: Tokyo, Japan
☑ Birth Date: December 12, 1996
☑ Age: 15
☑ Nationality: Japanese
☑ Languages: Japanese, English & Korean
☑  Student's Personality: MIzuki is very intelligent. She is also very kind-hearted and nice towards her family & friends. Even though she is Student Body's Vice President and one of the top students, she still skips classes when she feels bad or she wants to cry if something happened. She also fights like a delinquent sometimes if needed. She learned Martial Arts like Karate & Hapkido so she knows what to do when she is in trouble. Her name means Beautiful Moon. The reason for her name was her parents saw the beautiful moon from the window of the hospital where she was born. Mizuki is friendly and loving. She will give you something special like food if you are new in the school. Many boys from other schools tried to court her and some has crushes on her. Mizuki at home is like a normal girl. She listens to her favorite music everyday and she practice singing, dance & rap as well. Her mother was a retired singer and actress in Japan. Her father is a CEO of some malls. While her brother is an idol and student in Japan as well. She has auditioned and planning to become an idol soon. Mizuki cries when her heart is hurt not her body. Mizuki was often teased because of her glare. Her friends say that her glare can melt something while her smile & eyesmile can make everyone happy and even her friends who are boys blushes sometimes. She cries easily and she doesn't like the feeling of jealousy cause she knows it hurts from the experience of her friends. Mizuki has never experienced the feeling of love. She didn't have any boyfriend. Mizuki is fun to be with and will do anything to protect her beloved people.
 
☑ Background: She was The Vice President of the Student Body Government and will run for this year's election as well. She was a very good student though she skips sometimes. Mizuki gained many friends from other schools too. She has been protecting the image of the school and she will surely beat up anyone who ruins their school.  That's how devoted Mizuki is for their school. She always goes to the rooftop. Since Yuudai and Sakura merged. She started liking someone and some also started liking her.                                                  
☑ Hobbies: Listening to her favorite music, Eating, Shopping, Studying, Singing, Dancing, Rapping, Doing Student Body Work.
☑ Habits: Eyesmiles, Whining, Pouting, Smirking, Biting her lips when she wants to stop crying, Puffing her cheeks.
☑ Parents:
Tatsunami Haruki ; 56 ; CEO ; Father
Tatsunami Kanon ; 48 ; Bake Shop Owner ; Mother
☑ Siblings:
Tatsunami Shohei ; 22 ; Idol & Student ; Older Brother
☑ Friends: Satonaka Yuki, Soichi Noguchi, Makoto Jimbo, Shin Yoonjo, Yoo Ara, Yooyoung, NU'EST JR
☑ Best friends: Yamada Ryosuke, Arioka Daiki, Suzuki Airi, & Fukuda Rin.
☑ Persona: The Kind-hearted Angel
☑ Current Grades: 99
☑ Will run as a member of Student Body? Yes
☑ If yes, then what position?: Vice President
------------------------------------------------------
☑ Partner/Your Romeo/Prince:  Chinen Yuri
☑ Partner's Rival: Ze:A Siwan
----------------------------------------------------------