Chapter #2

☁ Sakura Yuudai High School/Academy ☁ (Applying is Closed)

Important Announcement:

Mizuki: MINNA-SAN~ Sorry but we decided to start the story with Chungie, Kyo-jin, Jade & Momoko. We closed the applications already. Sumi masen-dea!!! I hope you have fun reading too

Rii: Okay fine! Mianhae~ Sorry onee-chans/onii-chans (If there are any onii-chans there)~

The Next Day

 Rii was stomping her feet when she entered the classroom.

"Rii-chan, don't be so affected!" Yuuki hurriedly walk, trying to catch up with Rii.

"Mental??? For just laughing while bringing down our rivals??? The worst..." Rii answered.

"I'm cheating????" Mizuki asked.

"Right, Mizuki never cheated~" Yuto said.

"We have to punish that anonymous...." Yuri said.

"I'm not a delinquent before!!!!" Kyo-jin defended herself.

"Kyo-jin isn't a delinquent also..." Ryosuke said.

"And I never beated up a Sakura girl" Jade said.

"Jade is right too~" Yuuki said.

"You know Momoko doesn't shoplift ne? She would buy it instead~" Satoshi said.

"Hai!" Momoko said.

"I don't want smoke! How could the anonymous say it without proofs~" Yuto said.

"Let's solve this guys!" Tatsuya said.

"But first, we must know his identity. Ne?" Daiki said.

"Okay minna! Meeting on the SY Team Section!!!" Ryosuke said.

"SY TEAM SECTION??????!!!!!!!!!!!" All of them said.

"Yes, because we saved Chungie, we received awards and we were on the news! So our School President gave us an SY Team Section!!!" Shohei shouted and jumped up and down.

"We know about the awards and news, but section??? not just a room?? WOW!!!!" Tatsuya said.

"Ikuzooo!!! Let's see!!!" They all said and went out of the classroom.

---SY TEAM SCHOOL SECTION---

Meeting Room;

Snacks Stand;

Bento Stand;

Drinks Stand;

Living Room;

"Wow!!!! Sakura is really rich!!!!!!!!!!!!" Makoto shouted.

"YAKINIKU BENTOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Shohei shouted as he runs slowly to the bento stand.

"Finally, onii-chan won't stare at the picture again." Mizuki said.

"So what's our plan??? Eat first or meeting???" Kyo-jin asked.

"We need energy to solve this so... Let's eat!" Jade said.

"Yakinik Bento! Yakiniku Bento!" The Yuudai boys were singing while getting the bento.

"ITADAKIMASUUUUU!!!!" They all started eating.

After eating, they grabbed drinks and went to the meeting room together.

"Okay! What's the plan??" Chungie asked.

"Shohei-san is the oldest naa? Do you think he can lead us?" Tetsuya asked then chuckles.

"I think we should let the Top 3 students lead~" Momoko suggested.

The top 3 were Mizuki, Rii & Ryosuke.

"I think that's a good idea." Daiki said.

"About the plan, we thought we should let Mizuki handle the first part. Mizuki will hack through the site and we will know the location quickly. Naa Mizuki??" Ryosuke said the first move for the plan.

"Aah~" Mizuki said as she brings out her laptop.

Mizuki then started to hack the site and she got the location of the anonymous already.

"Nice work Mizu!" Jade said. 

"The anonymous is from the first branch for sure" Chungie reads what it says on the laptop.t

"She typed in the rumors at the same time of Sakura 1st branch break time. So she was surely one of the students in first branch.: Yuri explained.

"Hai. It's possibly one of our previous classmates." Rii said.

"The anonymous used a computer to type in the rumors. And the computer is possibly  one of those in Sakura 1st branch computer room." Kyo-jin said while looking at the information gathered.

"Let's type the IP address of the computer used by anonymous in our ipads or phones~ So we can check at the 1st branch ne?" Mizuki said.

"NE~!!!" All of them typed in the IP address.

"There are new rumors!!!!" Yuuki said and brings his ipad on the table so everyone can see.

"Wait, Ryosuke doesn't have one..." Daiki said.

"Maybe the anonymous Sakura Girl likes Ryosuke~" Tatsuya said.

"Oh that is right. I remember Kimoto-kun always talks to Ryosuke whenever you guys visit us~" Rii said.

"So It can be Kimoto-kun, I saw Ryosuke's photos on her notebook by the way..." Kyo-jin said.

"We have a mission for Ryosuke!" Jade said.

"First we all have to go to 1st branch except Yuudai boys okay?" Chungie said.

"Then Kimoto-kun will surely go run to Ryosuke. That's when you do your mission Ryosuke-kun." Yuto said.

"You have to give this keychain with the tracking system to her." Jade said.

"Of course she would doubt it so you need to pat her bag and put a super tiny tracking device." Mizuki said.

"We have to make sure that we will track her so put another one on her bracelet or ring. So you have to touch her hand or wrist." Yuri said.

"You can pretend to help her walk so you can hold her wrist or hand." Yuto said.

"Gambare Ryosuke!!!!" They all said.

"Okay!!!! Let's catch anonymous~" Ryosuke said.

---SAKURA 1st Branch---

"Ohayou sensei! The girls & boys greeted the teacher.

Then they saw Kimoto Saya running to them.

"Hi!!! Do you still remember me?" Saya asked them.

"Hai Kimoto-kun!" Chungie answered.

"Can I talk to Ryosuke-kun for a minute???" Saya said.

"Okay Saya!!!" Kyo-jin made a fake smile.

"Go Ryosuke..." They whispered.

*Ryosuke & Saya's situation*

"Ahh~ Ryosuke-kun! I heard you were transfered in Sakura Yuudai??? Did they bully you??" Saya asked.

"Don't worry Saya-kun, All of them are nice~ Ah! And I wanna give this keychain to you!" Ryosuke answered and gave the keychain with the tracking system.

"Kyaa~! It's so cute! Arigatou!" Saya thanked him.

Then Ryosuke started his next mission. He pats her back and then puts the tiny tracking device on her bag.

"You must be carrying your cute bag all day ne? Kawaii!" Ryosuke said and he helped Saya walk and he puts the tiny tracking device on her bracelet.

---The tracking device---

-----Will be continued on Chapter #3-----