Teaser #006

☁ Sakura Yuudai High School/Academy ☁ (Applying is Closed)

 

Another Normal School Day...

Is Yuri jealous because of Maya?

Satoshi likes Momoko?

Today, Something bad happens that will make them be together as one.

------------------------------------------------------------

*Yuudai boys' situation*

"All of the girls here are the same! They want to change the school, order us to do these and that! SO FRUSTRATING!!!" Tatsuya shouted loudly that everyone heard.

"HEY!? Did they take away our (Yuudai's sign board) board too!??" Makoto was looking all around the room.

"Hey guys calm down!!!!" Maya shouted.

"Yeah, Yuuki's and my sister are one of them~" Shohei said.

"I DON'T CARE IF THEY'RE YOUR SISTERS, THEY TOOK OUR BOARD. They take away everything!" Tatsuya was angry.

"TATSUUUYAA!!! Can you just don't blame everything on them!" Tetsuya said while he holds on Tatsuya's shoulder.

Mizuki and Rii came...

"Yah! What are you guys shouting about?" Rii glared at everyone.

"What is this about onii-chan???" Mizuki asked.

"You are saying we took your board when we didn't even touch it!" Chungie said.

"Ahhh... We didn't take your board guys~" Momoko quietly said.

"So who took it? You're just covering yourselves!!!! Just give it back!!!" Tatsuya screamed again.

"I said we didn't take it! Why are you so hot-headed???!!!" Kyo-jin said with angry eyes.

"Girls, Stand back please... They said they didn't take it right???" Daiki came in front.

"Class is starting so please stop this..." Ryosuke said.

"We are talking to those girls not you Sakura boys... Do you want to fight us instead?" Makoto said.

"Ohhh~ Ahhh... RYOSUKE!!!!" Daiki said and hid behind Ryosuke.

"Good mo---. What's happening here??" Yuri said.

"The Yuudai boys are angry at us.. We said we didn't take their board..." Airi said.

"And the rules must be obeyed as well but we didn't mean to make them angry.." Mizuki said.

"Why can't you believe what the girls said???" Yuri said standed in front.

"TATSUYA!!!" Maya & Yuuki shouted.

"WHAT??? Are you joining Sakura boys now???" Tatsuya asked. 

Rii was missing. Suddenly a call from her came, she called her brother, Yuuki.

"Yah, baka, your sign board is with your rivals." Rii said in a serious tone.

"Yah! You guys! Rii said that our rival took our sign board!" Yuuki shouted.

[New Text: From: Sis]

[Ja ne, I'm heading out first. I'll be waiting there. -Rii]

"RII IS GOING THERE BY HERSELF! HURRY UP!" Yuuki forgot about the 'other' Rii and left hurrying.

*Meanwhile at the rival's school*

"Ohayo~ Guzaimasu~♪" Rii came out as her normal self.

"Oh guys look~ A Sakura student that taken Yuudai's school and changed everything~ What do you want?!" The leader said.

"Nothing." Rii said and changed to her 'other' side.

*Back to Sakura Yuudai*

"MINNA!!! IKUZOOO!!!!" Ryosuke said

"DAIKI!!!" Yuto called Daiki who was still sitting.

"Fine I'll come!" Daiki ran and closed the classroom.

"Students! Where are you going???" Sato-sensei who was about to go to the room noticed his students coming out.

"Sensei. Please let us skip. This is important. Gomen~" Mizuki said and they all ran out.

They all reached the rival's school.

Almost 1/4 of the students of the rival school was down... And Rii's reaction:

"Jjang Rii-chan!" Mizuki said.

"Oh so that is her 'other' side. So cute!" Daiki said.

"Let's do this guys!!!" Tatsuya said and the boys of Yuudai + Sakura boys attacked the rivals.

"Okay! Time to punish!" MIzuki shouted and turned to her 'other' side as well.

"Ha!" Chungie said as she hits the head of one of the rivals with a thick newspaper.

Kyo-jin kicks a guy and kicks another one. Momoko was behind Satoshi's back and was kicking some who gets near her.

While Jade was with Yuuki & Makoto fighting too. Airi was holding a bat and was hitting many.

Shohei was hiding again. He was hiding below a desk.

Tatsuya and the Yuudai boys were doing well. Yuto was too tall so the guys are afraid of him, while

Ryosuke was throwing chair to the rivals. Yuri was helping Mizuki and, Daiki.... He was unexpectedly good in fighting.

Tetsuya gets the board and they all walk away.

They came back to their school... A lot of writing are at the wall, trashes are around, and the whole group from the rival's school was there... Yuudai boys fought but no chance... The other Sakura girls can't do anything... 

"Girls! please go to the teacher's office or outside!!!!" Airi said while she was fighting.

"Ahhh... You want to get beaten up too~" Mizuki smiled then kicks a chair strongly which reached the wall with a loud  sound.

"We have to beat them ne?" Jade said.

"This can't be forgiven!!!" Chungie said.

"Go back to your school if you don't want to be like the others there!!" Yuto said.

"Nice Yuto!" Ryosuke said.

"You guys are sent here by those who we just beat up??" Rii was furious.

They won the fight in the end with the help of the girls' 'other' sides. Rii was really angry & furious. Mizuki has revealed her secret fighting

skills when she became angry too.

Momoko was unexpectedly good because she doesn't like boys near her. Except the classmates who gained her trust.

Jade was great in teamwork with Yuuki and Makoto. Chungie was also angry that she was throwing chairs at the rivals.

Airi was trying her best to fight as well.

Kyo-jin was really brave to fight those guys too.

Some of the girls were hurt. Including Rii, Mizuki, Chungie, Jade, Momoko, Kyo-jin & Airi.

The boys were badly hurt too. So the teachers sent some of them to the hospital to cure their wounds. Tatsuya and the boys

said sorry to the Sakura Girls & Boys.

After a few days........

"Ohayou!!!" Tatsuya cheerfully said while smiling.

"Ohayou!!!!!" All of them said.

"It feels great!!!" Daiki said.

"Really??" Rii asked and pokes Daiki's wound on his cheek.

"AHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Daiki wound still hurts. 

Everybody was laughing and this day was the start of their great friendship & teamwork.

------------------------------------------------------