Teaser #001

☁ Sakura Yuudai High School/Academy ☁ (Applying is Closed)

It was a pretty normal day for the students in Sakura Academy. 

While the guys in Yuudai are slacking, fighting & skipping again.

The two presidents were talking in the office of Yuudai Academy.

Their talk was about the merge. When they finished the deal, the

teacher/president of Sakura came back with the news of

the merge.

---------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in the Sakura Academy ...

"Ehhh??? Wakarimasen! (I don't understand)" A student said when the merge was announced by their teacher.

"Sensei! (Teacher) What's the purpose of the merge?" Rii asked calmly.

"Hai sensei. (Yes Teacher) Is there any particular reason for the merge?" Mizuki asked the same question.

"I would tell the Student Body about this. We would have the Academy representatives to go to Yuudai Academy." The teacher said.

Then in Yuudai...

"Yah you little!" Tatsuya punched their school's rival boss.

"YOU WON'T STAND A CHANCE!" The 'boss' punched Tatsuya also.

*In Yuuki and Makoto's situation*

Yuuki punched a guy. Same as Makoto. 

"Kocchi!" Makoto and Yuuki said, pointed at the guy and punched them. 

They did their handshake.

Tetsuya punched and kicked and punched and kicked and punched... You get the point. The rival's . Boss(?)

*Maya's situation*

"Waa~! This girly guy... Would be my partner!" The other dude said while getting ready to fight.

"What?! I'm not girly!!" Maya then started punching and kicking...

*Satoshi's Situation*

A guy was going to hit him with a baseball bat but he stopped it, took and tossed it up and punched the guy... What's the best part?? :D The baseball bat hit him too x3

And then.... There's Shohei....

"Yah guys! Show them Yuudai's Power!" Shohei said in a cool way.

Then 3 guys who were fighting showed up. He decided to lay down, he let his right hand out... One of the guys stepped on his hand! Oh, you should have seen his face. Then he ran away.

*Back in Sakura Academy* 

"What? Right now Sensei (Teacher)?" Rii said and stood up quickly.

"Me and Rii will go since our president has been absent due to her injury." Mizuki reported.

"Okay~ Be careful there!" The teacher said.

"Vice President! SB (Student Body) Councilor! Take care!" The other students stood and bowed sideways while holding on to their skirts.

Rii & Mizuki walked to Yuudai Academy since the school is near,they thought it would be a waste if they rode the car. 

They arrived in Yuudai Academy. They were looking at it for a moment and came inside to look.

Then they saw boys fighting. They avoided the fight and checked the other rooms.

After going around, they saw that the fight was finished and the Yuudai guys were standing in front of them.

"Who are you guys??" Tatsuya said.

"Yah. we are not guys. Baka." Rii said while glaring at Tatsuya.

"Okay! Then who are you two?" Tatsuya changed the question.

"Who are we? Well I am your Shohei-san's sister... And Rii here is Satonaka Yuki's sister.... Anymore questions?" Mizuki said.

"WHAT???!!!" All of them said besides Yuki and Shohei.

"Sorry we didn't tell you guys!" Yuki said in English.

"Yeah! I'm so sorry!" Shohei tried to talk in English too.

"So they are your sisters huh? As expected of Shohei-san & Yuki... Very kawaii!" Satoshi said.

"Onii-chan (older brother), did you heard about the merge??" Rii said.

"MERGE??? WHAT MERGE???!!!" Both Shohei & Yuki were shocked including their classmates.

--------------------------------------------------------------

After a few minutes of explaining....

"Oh so we'll be merge with you guys.." Shohei nodded continously.

"We just said we are not guys onii-chan..." Mizuki scratched her head because of her brother's gangster languange.

"Are you okay with that Shohei-san?? We'll be merged with girls!!!" Makoto shouted.

"I can't get mad at my sister!!!" Shohei answered.

"Me too bro~" Yuki speaks in English once again.

"What Yuki?" Makoto didn't understand English.

"Onii-chan, your english again~" Rii said and shaked her head.

"Ahhh~ I don't know what to do about that merge who are talking about..." Tatsuya said while walking around the classroom.

"Maybe it'll be okay..." Tetsuya calmly said trying to calm Tatsuya down.

"Fine. Let's go with it for now..." Tatsuya said.

"Should we walk you back to Sakura?" Yuki said... finally in Japanese.

"No we're okay onii-chan!" Rii said.

"NO! We're walking you back there! Bad guys may come at you! Ikuzo! (Let's go)" Shohei said and stood up.

----------------------------------------------------------

Shohei & Yuki walked Mizu & Rii back to Sakura. 

"Onii-chan! Take care you guys!" Rii said while waving.

"Are you suddenly copying us?" Shohei said and laughed.

"Onii-chan~ I have a question. That Maya guy doesn't talk a lot ne?" Mizuki asked.

"He's like that normally! But he talks too! Well.. Bye! We're going back!" Shohei answered and said goodbye.

"See you Rii at home okay? Bye!" Yuki said in English again and walked off with Shohei.

"Bye onii-chans!" Rii & Mizu both said.

They went back to their classroom to report about the Yuudai Academy to their classmates.