Danger

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

[ Sooyoung’s (you) POV ]

I don’t know what to do anymore. Seems like my heart will explode anytime soon because of what I’m feeling right now.

When I saw Luhan this morning, I wanted to hug him. I wanted to talk to him. I wanted to take care of him. The moment are eyes met, I could feel how my heart beating very fast for him and only for him.

I saw some bruises in his face that time. I wanted to ask him where did he get that but I can’t. I don’t want to go near him again or I can’t stop this weird feeling that my heart is feeling towards him.

But there’s a question in my head that I couldn’t find the answer.

Why Luhan wanted to talk to me this morning?

Hayy.. Now, I’m curious. If only I agreed to talk to him...

[ End of Sooyoung’s (you) POV ]

__________________

Monday came fast. You did your daily routine then headed to your first class. Your friends were nowhere to be seen around the dorm.

*They’re still mad at me..* you silently sighed.

“What’s with that sigh?”

You jumped a little by the sudden voice. You turned around and saw Kris. “Ohh.. Kris.”

“So, why are you sighing?” he asked.

“Nothing.”

“Guraeseo? By the way, where’s your so-called boyfriend?”

You gave him a look, “Yah, Myungsoo is my boyfriend now so scratch that so-called whatever!”

Kris rolled his eyes, “Yeah. Yeah. So, where is he?”

“I told him to not fetch me anymore. We both have the same classes until the school hour ended so I told him there’s no need to do that.”

“Tss.” You raised an eyebrow at his reaction. “Waeyo?”

“I can still say that you’re in love with Luhan by doing this.”

After you heard him said that, you quickly covered his mouth and glared at him, “Yah, watch your words. Someone might hear you. Shut up, okay.”

Kris removed your hand from his mouth, “Psh! Why don’t you just confess to him?” he whispered.

“Mwo?! I can’t. He already has a girlfriend and the same situtaion with me because I already accepted Myungsoo.”

You heard him sigh, “Same and lame reason.”

“What?” you asked, confused.

He only shook his head, “Nothing. Just go to your class before you get late. I have to go also. See you at lunch.” then he went off.

You did as he told as you headed to your first class.

Time really came fast. It’s now lunch. What happen during the 3rd class?

Well.. Honestly, nothing happened. You could feel how Luhan wanted to talk to you yet he didn’t. Qri was around so maybe that’s why. All you just did was focus on the class. Luckily, you did it well. Now, the 4 of you were walking to the canteen.

“You guys, go first. I need to use the rest room.” you said. “Do you want me to wait for you in front of ladies rest room?” Myungsoo asked.

You shook your head and smiled, “There’s no need for that. Just go first and I’ll follow after I use the rest room.”

“I can go with her. I need to use the rest room too.” -Qri

The 3 of you turned to her. She just smiled.

“Okay, go with Qri then.” -Myungsoo

Luhan only remained silent the whole moment.

Qri turned to you, “Kaja?” You smiled and nodded. With that, the both of you headed to the rest room.

Myungsoo and Luhan left alone together. “Come on. Let’s just wait for the girls at the canteen.” Myungsoo said.

“You go first. I still have something to do. I don’t know if I can eat lunch with you guys today. Just tell this to others for me.” Luhan replied.

“How about Qri?”

“I’ll call her later.” with that, Luhan completely leave.

---

“We haven’t talk nowadays. You must be very busy with your boyfriend huh..” Qri started a conversation as the both of you were walking towards the rest room.

“Ohh.. Mian. I’m just busy nowadays..”

“Psh! No need to explain. I know you wanted to have time with your lover.” she teased.

You just gave her a smile, a fake one. “Yeah.. Maybe.”

“Oh! We’re here already. Come on, let’s use the rest room.” -Qri

You nodded then followed her. There’s 2 girl students also inside the rest room. There’s only one free cubicle. “You go first.” you said.

“Are you sure?”

You nodded.

“Okay. I’ll make it quick.” with that, she entered that cubicle. Just after some minutes, Qri stepped out.

“You can use now. Umm.. Can I just wait for you outside?” -Qri

You nodded, “Yes, you can.” with that, Qri went out as you used the cubicle. As you were inside, you heard the other 2 doors of the cubicle opened. Maybe the 2 girls finished using it now.

Just then, you suddenly smell the scent of perfume. Your eyes widen, *Omo!*

“Woah! I like your perfume. What brand is it?” “Secret.” “Waeyo? I wanted to try it too.” “Just give me your hand.” “Hmm..” “There. Be contented by that.” “Psh. Do I have a choice but anyway, thanks.” “Your welcome friend.”

You heard their conversation then you heard their foot steps go away.

---

Qri was waiting for you outside as she saw the 2 girls went out from the rest room but something caught hee attention. She suddenly noticed that the girl locked the door before she closed it. Qri blocked their way.

“Waeyo?” -girl 1

“Why did you lock the door?”

“Huh?” girl 2 asked as she glanced at her friend.

“I saw you locked the door.” Qri said to girl 1.

“No, I didn’t locked the door.” -girl 1

“Let’s see.” then Qri aproached the door and she’s right, it was locked. “Now, are you going to deny it huh?”

The girl 1 crossed her arms acrossed her chest, “You know what? You don’t have any business about it. The girl inside, she deserves it.”

“Mwo?! What are you saying?!” Qri asked.

“Wait! Is Han Sooyoung the girl inside?” -girl 2

“Yes, she is. Why?” -Qri

“Omo! Mina, what did you do? Eoteokhae? Yah, go and open the door.” the girl 2 said to girl 1.

“Shut up, Nana. If she die today, she will be happy because at least he gst close to EXO and even become the Guitar Prince’s girlfriend. Come on, we don’t have any business here anymore.”

The girl was about to go but Qri held her back, “What did you do to my friend?!”

“Nothing.” then the girl walked off. The other girl glanced at Qri before she followed her friend.

But Qri held her back also, “Tell me, what your friend did to my friend?”

“I’m sorry.” the girl 2 said a she lowered her head. “Tell me, what’s going on please?” -Qri

“My friend spray perfume inside the rest room and Sooyoung might die because of it. She has hypersensitivity towards perfume if I’m not mistaken.” -girl 2 then she left.

Qri froze, *She might die? No!!!* Qri approached the door again, “Sooyoung?!”

No response.

“SOOYOUNG! SOOYOUNG, OPEN THE DOOR, PALLi!!”

“Qri...” she heard your low voice inside.

---

You were already a bit unconcious inside a you heard Qri’s voice outside the rest room. You responded but in a low voice because you were having a hard time to breathe.

“Sooyoung, can you open the door?” you heard Qri asked. You didn’t say anything but you tried your best to approach the door yet you failed.

Qri was panicking outside. She pulled out her phone and started to dial.

---

Luhan sighed many times at the roof top as his phone suddenly rang. He saw Qri’s name on the screen of his phone. He was hesitating if he’s going to answer it or not.

*I should explain it to her. She must be lookinh for me now.*

Right after Luhan placed the phone to his ear, he already heard Qri spoken. “Luhan, Sooyoung needs help.”

With that, Luhan ended the call and hurriedly darted to the ladies rest room. He found Qri knocking the door.

“What’s going on? Where is she?” Luhan continuously asked. “She’s inside and someone sprayed perfume inisde. Sooyoung is in danger.” Qri nervously replied.

“!” Luhan approached the door. “Sooyoung, did you hear me? Sooyoung? Open the door!” he called as he continuously knocking the door.

“Luhan..” that was he heard from you inside the rest room.

---

You heard Luhan’s voice behind the door.

You tried your best to speak, “Luhan..”

With that, everything went black.

---

“Qri, get the key. Palli!” Luhan ordered. Qri quickly did it because of Luhan’s shout.

After some minutes, Qri went back with the key. She get it from the janitor of the school.

Luhan immediately open the door amd found you lying on the floor. “.” he cursed as he quickly put you on his back, giving you a piggy back ride.

“Luha—” Qri was about to approach Luhan but he was already passed by her as you were unconciously on his back.

Qri silently sighed as she watched Luhan walked away with you. She then went to the others to tell it to them especially Myungsoo.

---

You slowly open your eyes, still a bit tired. Right after you open your eyes, the sight of Myungsoo greeted you.

You carefully sat up as Myungsoo helped you. You stared at him for a moment, maybe you were seeing a different person.

You shoulders fell as you confirmed him as the real Myungsoo. *I thought Luhan was the one who saved me...*

“Gwenchana?” he asked.

You slowly nodded, “Gomawo... for saving me. I thought I was going to die.”

Myungsoo held your hand, “That’s not going to happen. I won’t let that happen. Also..” You turned to him, waiting for him to continue.

“..you don’t need to thank me. Thank Luhan. He’s the one who saved you. I’m very thankful he was there to save or I don’t know what to do if I lose you again.” -Myungsoo

*Luhan saved me? I’m not hallucinating.. Luhan is really the one who saved my life..*