Why Deer?

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

The car finally stopped as Luhan parked it at the parkong lot inside the Lu’s place.

You were about to exit the car when Luhan suddenly stopped you by grabbing your wrist. You confusedly looked at him and before you could ask him, he already spoke.

“Let me open the door for you.”

“Eh?!”

Luhan didn’t gave you a response instead he stepped out from the car and carefully open the door beside you. You only stared at him, still confused by his actions.

“How long do you want to stay there?” he asked that made you snapped out your daze. “Uh-oh..”

You then went out from the car. *Aigoo! He’s really weird today but I guess this is a sign of my success!*

Both you and Luhan entered the mansion to give back the key to his parents.

Oh, the two of you finally came back!” that was greeted by Mrs. Lu as the both of you stepped inside the mansion.

You saw Luhan rolled his eyes. You elbowed him, “Be good.” you whispered. He made a face.

You smiled to the Lu’s then bowed, “Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Lu.” you politely greeted. They both smiled at you.

Here..” Luhan handed the car key to them. Mr. Lu took it. “Did you two enjoyed your day together?” he asked.

You looked up at Luhan but he was only looking back at you. You faced his parents then smiled, “We did enjoyed. I never thought China is such a beautiful place.

I’m glad you did enjoyed the place. How about you my son?” Mr. Lu gave Luhan a one unreadable smile.

You turned to Luhan to see his reaction but he only looked away. You frowned, *What’s up to him?*

I think the both of you are hungry now. Come on, I prepared dinner for us.” Mrs. Lu stated.

No thanks. We’re about to leave anyways.” Luhan said as he grabbed your wrist and was about to leave the mansion when Mrs. Lu spoke again.

I’ve already told them that the both of you will stay here tonight. They already closed the gates so you don’t have a choice but to stay here.” Mrs. Lu snapped.

Luhan stared at his mom in disbelief. “What?! Why did you do that?!” he hissed. “Because I want you to stay here. I miss you my son.

You could see how longing Mrs. Lu is for Luhan. You looked up at Luhan, “Let’s stay.

Luhan stared at you in surprise. “It’s only for one night. It doesn’t make you die, right?”

Luhan sighed, “Okay, we’re going to stay.” Mrs. Lu brightened, “Thank you my son.

Thank her and not me.” Luhan said, gesturing your way. Mrs. Lu smiled at you, “Xie xie.

You shook your head, “I did nothing.

Psh! Come on, I’m hungry.” Luhan snapped. Mr. Lu chuckled, “Okay, let’s go and eat.

With that, the 4 of you headed to the dining area to eat dinner.

---

Luhan, eat this.

You too, eat this Sooyoung.

Both Mr. and Mrs. Lu treat the both of you warmly. It was like they’re being parents to you which is making you happy. Because of this, you suddenly missed your parents from the province. Well, you know that they’re happy that you’re doung better on your study so you just tried your best to understand your situation. You will see them on summer anyways.

With that, all of you started your foods. The dinner was silent until Mr. Lu spoke.

The room was already prepared. You two can stay in one room, right?

That question made both you and Luhan choked on your foods.

Oh My! Sooyoung, Luhan, drink water!” Mrs. Lu said in panic. Both you and Luhan did.

Wait dad, what are you saying?” Luhan hissed. Mr. Lu chuckled, “I was just kidding. What I mean is, both of your rooms will next to each other.” he explained.

Mrs. Lu giggled, “You two looks good together. Am I right honey? They look so cute when they choke at the same time.” she commented.

Mr. Lu nodded, “You’re right honey!

Mom, Dad!” Luhan hissed in annoyance.

Mr. Lu chuckled, “Look at our son, he’s face was red like tomato.” he teased with a grin.

You turned to Luhan and to your surprise, what Mr. Lu had said was true. It looks like Luhan is blushing. *Aigoo! So cute~*

Luhan lowered his head, “Let’s just continue our food so we can go to bed after.” he muttered. You smiled at his action but then continued your food as he told.

Mr. and Mrs. Lu glanced at each other with a smile before they continued their food.

---

Good night Mr. and Mrs. Lu.” you said. They smiled at you, “Good night.

Luhan was about to go upstairs but you stopped him by grabbing his arm. “At least say good night to them, you know.

He let out a sigh then faced his parents. “Good night.” You smiled, “Good boy.” He only rolled his eyes.

Where’s my good night kiss?” Mrs. Lu whined. “Mom!

Mrs. Lu pouted. You elbowed Luhan, “You don’t know how long your mom miss you. At least obey him for tonight.” you whispered. “Mwo?”

You rolled your eyes, “Aish! Just go and give her a good night kiss. It won’t hurt, okay.” you then lightly pushed him to his mom.

Without a choice, Luhan gave his mom a kiss on the cheek. Mrs. Lu smiled, “Good night baby.

Mom, I’m not your baby anymore.” he hissed.

Mrs. Lu only giggled.

With that, all you went to your respective rooms to take a rest and sleep.

---

Luhan was already lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling. He tried to sleep but he couldn’t. He sat up, “Aish! Why is it so hard to sleep tonight?!”

He then got off from the bed and exited his room.

On the other hand, you were also lying on the bed but like Luhan, you couldn’t sleep also. You took the deer stuff toy beside you and stared on it.

“Hi Lulu!” you smiled. “I guess I need to go outside. I can’t sleep..” you mumbled then made your way to exit the room with your stuff toy.

When you stepped out from the room, you saw Luhan stepped out from his room at the samw time as you.

The both of you stared at each other for a moment. But then you spoke the broke the silent atmosphere.

“Hello Luhan!” you smiled as you waved the deer stuff toy to him. “Oh, you’re holding that stuff toy I gave to you.” he said.

You gaze down at the stuff toy then looked back him with a frown, “You didn’t gave this to me. I’m going to pay this, remember?” you reminded.

Luhan raised an eyebrow then shrugged, “You haven’t paid it yet so as of now, I can still say that I gave you that stuff toy.” he said then started to walk.

You followed him, “Where are you going?” you asked. “In the living room.” he said as he started to go downstairs.

“Aren’t you going to sleep?” you asked. “I couldn’t sleep. How about you?”

“We’re the same. I couldn’t sleep also.”

This time, the both of you already sitting at the couch in the living room. Only silence filled the atmosphere between you and Luhan. He was only staring from somewhere as you played with your stuff toy.

“Why deer?” Luhan finally spoke, breaking the silence.

You turned to him, “Eh?!”

“Of all the stuff toys there, why did you like deer the most?” he asked. You paused then replied him a question, “Before I answer that, can I ask you something?”

He just nodded.

“Do you know the meaning of your name?” you asked. He simply shook his head.

“Well, the answer for your question is, I chose deer because this remind me of someone.” you stated. “Who?” he asked with curiousity.

You smiled and stood up, “I need to sleep now. You too.” with that, you started to walk. Confused, Luhan only watched you walk away but you suddenly stopped halfway though you didn’t looked back. Your back was only one facing him.

And then you spoke, “Try to search for the meaning of your name. Everyone’s names have different meanings so try to know yours. Good night.” with that, you finally went upstairs then entered your room.