Trip for Next Week

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

---

It was already Monday. As for your daily routine, you woke up early to prepare yourself for school.

Once you got ready, you headed to your first class along with Yoona.

On the other hand, Luhan was still asleep. As usual, Kris convinced himself to wake him up. With more careful, Kris stretched his long right leg and used it to shake Luhan’s body.

“Wake up, Luhan!” he shouted with full of energy so that Luhan can hear it. To his luck, Luhan started to move as his eyes slightly open.

Luhan frowned, “What is that shout for?” he groaned. “Hello? If you haven’t realized, it’s already time to get ready for school.” Kris reminded then walked off the room.

With that said, Luhan immediately sat up and prepared himself for school. Soon, he finally finished and followed Kris outside.

EXO was now walking at the corridor, getting the attention of the students around especially the girl students. They couldn’t take off their eyes from the 12 handsome boys that they were seeing right now. Just in quick, EXO disappeared from the corridor as they headed to their respective classes.

---

“Good morning class!” your teacher greeted as the time she entered the classroom. “Good morning Seonsaengnim~” all of you respectfully greeted back.

“Before I start the new lesson, I have an announcement to say..” the teacher trailed off, making all of you focused on her.

“Next week will be a special for us. We’re all going to China for a trip. It’s actually a one week trip. The Lu’s recommended that country because they were there. They want to see all the students and they also want the students to explore China and learn something about their culture.” the teacher said.

*China? Seriously? I guess I’ll be alone next week..* your face fell upon crossing that thought.

“Sooyoung-ah..” you heard Yoona called you, whispering. You turned to her, “Hmm?” you replied shortly.

“Are you going?” she asked. You stared at her for a moment before letting out a sigh, “You know I can’t.” you said. “I don’t have enough money to pay for the trip. I can only afford to attend in this school I got scholarship but the trip isn’t included on that.” you added.

Yoona looked at you with pity. You smiled at her, “Don’t worry about me. You know I’m always alone when the trip days. Just enjoy yourself there, araseo?” you said.

Still, Yoona was staring at you with pity eyes. You reach her left hand, “Come on, don’t think about me. I’m really okay. But,” you held a hand up. Yoona looked up at you.

“..you need to buy something there.” you continued. Yoona chuckled then nodded, “Okay, I will.” she replied with a smile aa you smiled back.

With that, the both of you went back on focusing the lesson.

---

Time fast came. It’s already time for the 3rd class. You forgot that Luhan was one of your classmates for the 3rd class as you straightly headed to your chair without noticing him.

You were in the deep thought on what are you going to do next week. You were thinking a plan so that you won’t get bored when your friends were gone for a week.

Luhan frowned at you when you sat down on the chair next to him. You could feel that someone was staring at you so you slowly turned your head on the side.

You suddenly gulped and jump a little on your chair, startled to see Luhan sitting right next to you. “Omo! You almost scare me.” you gasped as your hand touching your chest.

Luhan raised an eyebrow, “Don’t you remember that I’m one of your classmate and more importantly, your seatmate?” he questioned.

You rolled your eyes, “I was just thinking about something okay..” you said. “What is it?” he asked.

“None of your business.” you snapped. Luhan rolled his eyes, “Whatever! By the way, are you going on the trip to China for next week?” he suddenly asked.

You made a pause on it. Just when you were about to open your mouth to give Luhan a reply, the teacher suddenly came and quickly start the class not even giving you a courage to give Luhan a response.

After an hour, English class ended. It’s now time for lunch. As usual, your friends were waiting for you outside your classroom. They saw your figure stepped out the classroom with Luhan.

“Sooyoung-ah!” Yuri waved at you with a warm smile. You looked up and smiled. You waved back at them and you approach them. Luhan rolled his eyes and walked off.

“What happen to him?” Seohyun asked. “Who?” you asked, totally confused. Seohyun nodded at Luhan’s way, gesturing you to look at.

You followed her gesture and saw Luhan’s back while walking away. “Don’t mind him. Don’t forget that he’s still the cold-hearted Luhan that everyone know.” you said. “Eh?” Yoona gaped as she frowned at you.

You rolled your eyes, “Nevermind. Let’s go and eat. I’m already hungry.” you snapped. Yuri nodded in agreement, “Right.”

With that, the 4 of you headed to the canteen.

---

“Look, Sooyoung noona is coming with the other noonas!” Sehun’s voice echoed around the school canteen, getting the attention of the students inside the canteen.

You face-palmed yourself but then looked up only to see EXO looking at your way.

“Aren’t you going to invite your bestfriend to join our table?” Kris snapped Luhan. Luhan looked up at Kris in disgust. Kris raised an eyebrow, “You’re really not going to invite her?” he gaped.

Luhan narrowed his eyes to his friend but then let out a heavy sigh. He turned to your way and waved, “Sooyoung-ah, come on join us along with your friends!” he called.

Your eyes widen upon realizing what you just heard from Luhan’s mouth. You glance at your friends. They were smiling at you brightly. “Come on, I want to join them.” you heard Yuri beamed on you.

You rolled your eyes then looked back at EXO. Luhan was eyeing you as he glanced at Kris, giving you a hint that he need your help.

With a sigh, you nodded. “Araseo. Come on, girls.” you said then headed to EXO’s table. Your friends happily followed you especially Yuri.

All the girl students around the canteen stared at you in disbelief. Their jaws dropped upon seeing the scene between EXO and you along with your friends.

“They all staring.” you whispered to them as the time you reach their place. “I’ll take care of it.” with that said, Kris jumped on the table, earning the attention of everyone.

“Listen everyone,” Kris started. “As almost all of you know about the rumor that the scholar Han Sooyoung was Luhan’s bestfriend. Well.. that rumor is true. So, If we saw any of you bash her or even her friends, Luhan will make a move just to make you leave this school immediately. Understand?” he threatened.

All the students gasped but then nodded. Satisfied, Kris jumped off the table then makes himself comfortable on his seat. “Hyung is so cool!” Tao beamed. Kris only shrugged.

Luhan glance at you, “Sit.” he whispered, patted the seat next to him. You wanted to protest because you don’t want to sit next to him but he gesture Kris’ direction. You already got his hint and without a choice, you sat next to him as Sehun on his other side.

As the orders finally arrived, all of you started the food. In the middle of lunch, Sehun suddenly asked you.

“Noona, are you going for the trip next week?” he blurted, making your friends gaze at your way and so did Luhan. He was still waiting for your answer about that question since your teacher cut you off earlier at the class when Luhan was asking you.

There was a pause at the moment. You swallowed your saliva hard before answering, “Ani. I’m not going.” you simply replied then continued your food.

“Eh? Wae?” Chanyeol asked. You shrugged, “Simple: money.” you replied simply.

EXO looked at you sadly. You smiled, trying to lighten up the surface. “Go continue your food guys. Lunch was almost end.” you snapped.

Chanyeol open his mouth to speak once more but Luhan eyed him to not to do so. Chanyeol just kept his mouth shut and continued his food instead.

“How about you, are you going or not?” Kai whispered to Yoona who is sitting next to him. “I’m going.” she simply replied as her attention focuses on her food. Kai smiled upon hearing her reply and with that, he also continued his own food.

Kris on the other hand was relaxing himself as he watched the conversation. He didn’t say anything because he already knew what going to happen.

---

Kriiiiiiing! Kriiiiiiiiing

The sound of the bell can be heard around the school. This bell was saying that the lunch was already over.

The others waved goodbye to each other before all of you got separated. Luhan offered you a walk towards your class. Even you wanted to reject it, you can’t because everyone thinks that the two of you are bestfriends.

To be honest, you really wanted Luhan to walk you to your class. It’s just that, you started to feel uneasy around him yet the half part of you was enjoying the moment.

Minutes later, both of you finally reach your class. “Thanks for walking me here..” you said. You turned around and was about to enter the classroom but he suddenly spoke that made you stopped on your tracks.

“Wait!” he snapped. You spun around to face him again, “Eh?”

“Prepare your things for the trip next week. You’re going with us.” with that said, Luhan walked away leaving you dumbfounded.