China

Teaching the Cold-Hearted Luhan to fall in Love [Editing Process]

   

   

---

“Kris?!” you let out a gasp. You were very surprised to see the person who voluntarily sat next to you.

You started to panic just when you saw Luhan staring at you and Kris. He was standing a little near from your seat with unreadable expression.

You stared at him, hoping that he get your hint. You were hoping that he will help you but he didn’t. Instead, Luhan rolled his eyes, totally ignoring you as he sat next to Kai which across to your and Kris’ seats.

Your eyes widen in horror. You couldn’t believe that he didn’t make a move to help you with your current situation. *Arghh! What’s up to him? Didn’t he saw me that one of his friend wad sitting next to me? Not to mention, the suspicious and smart one..* you face-palmed yourself in disgust.

Kai frowned at his hyung, “Why did you sit here hyung? Aren’t you suppose to sit with your bestfriend?” he questioned, wanting to have alone time with Yoona.

Luhan’s face lit up, *He’s right. They all know that Sooyoung is my bestfriend so I can sit next to her whenever I wanted to.* “You have a point dongsaeng.” with that said, Luhan stood up and approach your seat. Kai was happy with his hyung’s decision while the others were comfortably sitting on their own seats.

Seohyun was sitting in between Sehun and Suho as Yuri in between Xiumin and Chanyeol. D.O. and Baekhyun were sitting next to each other while Tao, Chen and Lay sitting all together on the long seat.

---

You were making faces after seeing Luhan’s action. Just then, you heard a grin from Kris.

You turned to him and frowned, “Why are you sitting next to me?” you questioned. Kris turned to face you, “I just want to know more about Luhan’s so-called ‘bestfriend’.” he whispered as his face went near to yours.

You gulped with eyes wide by his sudden action. Just then, you both heard someone cleared his throat. Both you and Kris looked up and saw Luhan narrowing his eyes to Kris with his arms across his chest.

“What are you doing with my bestfriend?” Luhan questioned raising an eyebrow. Kris smirked then turned to you, “I was just talking to her, right Sooyoung?”

You bit your lower lip at how close his face is from yours. “Uh-oh.. Yeah.” you replied nervously.

Luhan noticed at how close your face with Kris. Without hesitation, Luhan stepped on the scene and pulled back Kris from you.

“Stop asking her. Don’t you see? She’s not comfortable around you. Now, can I take the seat next to my bestfriend please?” he snapped.

*You’re being obvious, Luhan..* Kris thought with a smirk. Satisfied, Kris nodded and left the two of you letting Luhan to take his place. He then went to Chen’s, Tao’s and Lay’s seat to join them since their seat is longer than the others.

---

You let out a sigh of relief when Kris finally out of the sight. “I almost died because of him. Good thing, you appeared at the right time.” you said to Luhan.

Luhan narrowed his eyes to you. You gulped, “W-Wae?” you asked, shuttering upon seeing the cold Luhan in front of you again.

“What are two doing before I enter the scene huh?” he asked coldly. “We’re doing nothing.” you quickly snapped.

“Then what did I saw back there?” he asked. “He was just saying that he wanted to know more about me, your bestfriend.” you explained.

Luhan rolled your eyes, “Whatever. I don’t believe you anyways..” he said and flatted his back on his seat. You frowned then gaze back to the window, “You’re being cold to me again..” you mumbled, feeling hurt for some reason.

Luhan heard it as he turned to you. He saw a frown forming on your face while you were looking at the window. He softened, “Okay, I’m sorry.” he said.

You turned to him in surprise, “Eh?!” you gasped. “Sorry for being cold. I was just mad because of what I saw earlier.” he said without realizing hus words.

“You mad? Wae?” you questioned, confused. Luhan was caught off guard but he quickly think an excuse. “I mean, I was mad at Kris by being suspicious about us.” he said.

You nodded in understanding as a small ‘o’ formed on your lips. “So..” you trailed off as Luhan turned to you. “..you’re not mad at me?” you asked.

Luhan simply shook his head, “Ani, I’m not.” A smile formed on your face upon hearing him. “That’s good to hear.” you whispered.

“Hmm?” he asked, didn’t catch up your words. You just shook your head, “Nothing. I’ll just take a nap.” you said. Luhan nodded, “Okay. I’ll wake you up when the plane landed in China.” he said.

With that, you closed your eyes and soon fell asleep.

---

“Sooyoung-ah, wake up! We’re already here..” you heard a voice trying to wake you up.

Your eyes slowly open as Luhan’s greeted you. His face was too near to yours. You blinked a couple of times but didn’t move. “Come on, we’re here in China now.” he spoke once more.

His voice snapped your gaze. You finally went back to the real world as you realized that Luhan’s arm was wrapping around your shoulder as your head resting on his shoulder.

You immediately pulled back and looked away, “Oh.. Ne.” Luhan stood up, “Let’s go follow the others.” you heard him said. You nodded.

With that, Luhan walked away. You frowned, *How did I end up on that position? Aigoo! That was really close..* you shook your head then followed Luhan behind.

As all the students went out from the plane, all of you hopped on the bus on the way to the dorms that all of you going to stay.

At last, you finally had a time with your friends since all the bus was separated between the boys and girls.

It was already 4pm. The bus stopped at the near mall. The assigned teacher let all of you enjoyed at the mall until 6pm before heading to the dorms.

“Noonas!” Sehun happily waved as he saw you and your friends. “Come on, let’s approach them.” Yuri beamed as she dragged the 3 of you to EXO.

“Are you guys going to buy something inside?” Kai asked. “Umm.. I actually want to buy something...” Yoona slowly spoke.

Kai nodded, “Okay. I accompany you if you want.” he offered. Yoona quickly shook her head, “Ani. I’ll just go with Sooyoung.” she snapped as she grabbed your arm.

“Eh?” you titled your head to her. “Please..” Yoona whispered. “Uh-oh.. Yeah. I’m going with her.” you said and with that, both you and Yoona left.

Kai pouted. D.O. put his arm around his dongsaeng’s shoulder, “Aww! You’re too obvious, you know that Kai?” he said. Kai frowned at him, “What do you mean?” he asked.

D.O. Smirked then lean in to Kai’s ear then whispered, “I’m saying that you like her and it’s pretty obvious.”

Kai stared at his hyung with wide eyes, “Hyung!” he hissed. D.O. chuckled then face the others, “I’m going to buy something with Kai too.” with that, he dragged Kai away from the others.

“Noona, aren’t you going to buy too?” Sehun asked Seohyun. Seohyun rolled her eyes, “I am too.” she replied, annoyed with Sehun calling her noona.

“I’ll go with you then.” Sehun beamed. “No!” Seohyun snapped and quickly walked away but Sehun still followed her.

“I think I’m going to buy too.” Yuri said. “I’ll with you noona..” Tao said. Yuri smiled and nodded. “I’ll go too.” Xiumin said. “Nado!” Suho, Lay and Chen beamed in unison.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol glance at ech other. “Come on and follow them.” Baekhyun said as Chanyeol nodded in acknowledgement. With that, BaekYeol entered the mall.

Now, only Kris and Luhan were left outside. “I think we need to go together then.” Kris said. Luhan rolled his eyes to his friend before following the others.

With a grin, Kris followed.

---

“So.. What are you going to buy?” you asked Yoona. “Clothes.” she simply replied.

You frowned, “Tsk! Kai already offer to accompany you but you still drag me here instead of him.” you hissed. “I’m not comfortable around him that’s why I wanted you to accompany me instead.” she muttered.

“You know what? I think he likes you.” you said. She rolled her eyes, “Oh.. please, I don’t have time for boys.” she said as she grabbed a baby pink dress. “I want to try this.” she snapped.

You just nodded. “Also this and this then this.” she said as she continuously grabbed some clothes. You nodded once again, “Okay. I’ll just walk around while you were trying all those.” you said.

Yoona nodded in agreement, “Yeah. That’s better.” with that, she headed to the dressing room as you started to walk around the mall.

As you were walking, you accidentally stepped into perfume section. Then there’s one sales lady standing in one stand of perfumes while holding a perfume.

Ni hao Miss! We have many perfumes here. You can also try this one.” you stared at the sales lady in horror when she lifted his hand up and positioned the perfume towards you.

But before the sales lady spray some perfume to you, a pair of arms wrapped around you as your head pressed on his chest, preventing the perfume to go near you.

Luckily, the perfume got sprayed on the person’s back. You slolwy looked up to see the person’s face,

   

   

   

   

“Luhan..”

   

   

 

 

 

Authors Note

Don’t worry everyone. There’s no any EXO members rivalry in this story.

So, If guys are worrying about Kris becoming the 3rd party, no worries because he’s not.

But I’m very sure that all of you will like Kris’ character here. *winks*

Btw, Happy reading!