4th floor

2:21
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 3:45 PM

         “ Thank you for letting her out early, seonsaengnim(teacher)” hyeon bowed at the man standing in front of her.

     “ well it's a family matter how can I not “ the man smiled bowing back at hyeon

 “ Family is the most important thing in the world .   .   . I am hoping to start my own in the near future ” the man added

    “ what about you .   .   .” he said ,still holding a big smile

   “ she already has a boyfriend .   .   . we’re gonna be late .     .    .”

 “  .    . thankyou .    .  .bye  .    .seonsaengnim . . .” seung pulled hyeon and walked quickly towards the gate.

   

“ what was that about” hyeon said fixing her shirt that tilted to the side when seung pulled her.

   “ would you just get a boyfriend   .   .   . so. . . creeps like that won't hit you  .   . .. “ Seung Said with a frustrated voice

  “ he was not hitting on em  .   . he was just making a conversation” hyeon said following seung out of the gate. seung just stood there glaring at hyeon.

    “  I feel sorry for you .   .   . you know that” seung said and and started walking towards the street.

  

 “ are we taking the bus or train ?.   .  . we should take the train” she answers her own question and turned left towards the train station.

     “ we should eat before we make the connection after this train”

   “ we could it at the mall if you want” hyeon watched as the girl in front turned and stared at her  

    “ did you get paid today .  .   . or you just emptying your saving out just to cheer me up” sung walked and tucked her left arm across hyeons right one

     “ I’m sure we could find some average restaurant” hyeon smiled looking at seung's happy face.

 

 Something In her heart warms up whenever she see seung smile; not just because it happens rarely but because it reminds her of the huge role she plays in this girl's life . There is nothing that compares to the happiness you get from making the people around you happy.

 -------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------

       5:06 pm

                 After two train ride and a 15 minute taxi drive they arrived at the prestigious mall that seems to have been the talk of the whole city when it opened up 3 month ago.

      “   . . .waaa . . ..  “ seung looked up at the glass wall reflecting the street. Fighting the crowed of people walking hyeon tried to keep up with seung who was taking the lead and walking in front.

    “ come on” seung pulled hyeon, rushing to cross the light before the stop sign comes on

            Even though it’s a given that there will be a lot of people at the mall in a friday evening  .  .   .  .the mass amount of people walking here is just . . .beyond belief. Hyeon’s though went back to the news in the morning. “ there is no way they are lowering anything” she said to herself looking at the crazy number of people walking with shopping bags. “ why would they . . .”

      STOP, the light blinked.

         “ noo .. “ not just seung but a few number of people from their back sighed. But second later everybody's attention turned to the right as the line of luxury cars started turning right from the other side towards the VIP parking lot of the mall.

They will probably be walking out with the shopping bags from the store these people are scared to even walk into.

     WALK, the light blinked

          People started walking. hyeon grabbed seung's hand and they crossed the light hands crossed like a couple.

    They both smiled back at the door man who gave them a big smile as he opened the door for them. “ This is what you call a mall!” seung said looking up at grand view in front of her .

 “ let’s start from here” she pulled hyeon to the right corner.  

           It took them about an hour just to finish the first floor , even with the countless amount of shops they didn’t even bother to go into.

  “‘ were gonna have to spend the whole night here if we to each store . . . .let’s just find a homestore so we could get the plates” hyeon said worriedly looking up at the amount of stairs they have left.  

     “ sure “ seung agreed  massaging her thigh and regretting her PE class before coming here.

” why did that old creep have to make us run today” she followed hyeon

      “ we need to find the map .   .   .   .” let’s go this way hyeon led.  

            

 They walked around .Turning left , turning right . . . .no sign of any kind of map around

 “ excuse me  .  .excuse me  . .” hyeon ran up to the man in the police uniform

   “ yes mamam” he turned

  “ we are looking of  home shops to buy plates”

  “ most of the homestore are in the 4'th floor”

   “ kumawo( thank) “ she walked back to seung before turning around to ask

   “ elevator is straight ahead and on  your first right turn” he answered her question before she even opened .

                 They thanked the officer again and walked straight ahead towards elevator.

         4’th floor .

          They got off and just like the man said the whole floor was left for stores selling home stuff. Store after Store they walked in and out shocked by the numbers they read on the tags . After the 10’th store seung said

 “ I Think you should just buy it from the store in front of your office “

“ did you see the 5000 plate  .   .   . who eats ontop of that” hyeon complained baffled by the price’s she saw

   “ didn’t you see the 15,000 tea cup set . . . “ seung took her backpack off

  “let’s just eat .  .    .  

    “  .   .   I’m    .hungry .   . .” hyeon led the way to the elevator.

  “ i see some resturants over there  “ seung pointed to  the restaurant one staire below them.

“ let’ s take the stares” she rushed towards the stairs next to the elevator.

     “ Are you sure you can afford these places  . . . . ?” Seung crossed her arms with hyeon as they walked down the stairs.

   “ It’s ok this is not that much of a fancy restaurant .   .   . i’ve heard of it” hyeon said smiling at the girl hugging her right arm.

  “ are you sure . . “seung gave her a q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter