Chapter Eight

I admit it ! im in love with you ..

 

 Amber and Hyuna decided to stay at her place after they finish their classes . She wants to spend this evening alone with her beloved girlfriend . 

 

“ Amber-yah ~ are you done yet ? ” Hyuna shouted all the way from living room to Amber who was busy preparing dinner at kitchen .

 

“ Just a little bit more ” Amber chirped .

 

Hyuna was watching televisyen while waiting for Amber to finish her cooking . She did offer to help Amber , but the latter rejected it and told her to rest .

 

“ Aish , Im so bored . ” Hyuna mumbled as she clicked the remote tv to find any instrested programmes but failed to find one .

 

Finally , she gave up and put down the remote . She got off from the couch and slowly made her way to the kitchen .

 

Amber was a bit startled when she feel Hyuna hand slowly creeping around her waist .

 

“ I told you to stay at the living room ” Amber said as she stirring the soup which is about to cooked .

 

“ But im bored .. And I miss you ~ ” Hyuna whined cutely . She hugged Amber from behind and rested her chin on Amber’s shoulder .

 

“ Aigoo , my baby missed me ~” Amber turned off the stove as she done cooking the soup . She turned around to face Hyuna .

 

She grabbed Hyuna waist pulling her a little bit closer . Then she leaned in to kiss Hyuna but the latter move her head back .

“ Wait  …”  Hyuna said then removed Amber’s hand from her waist and abrubtly scurried away .

 

“ Wae ?? ” Amber frowned and confused of Hyuna’s action just now .

 

Just in a minute , Hyuna came back with tissues in her hand . She  immediately wiped off sweats tht slowly dripping on Amber’s face .

Amber didn’t see this was coming .

She was frozed and her eyes didn’t blnked a bit .She keep on staring into Hyuna’s eyes which make the latter  blushed madly .

 

She feel touched . Hyuna really know how to make her feel loved and cared .

 

Amber then stopped hyuna from wiped her face off , remove the tissue from Hyuna’s grip and she slowly pullled the latter closer until there is no gap between their body .

 

Amber smiled while caressing Hyuna’s cheek using her thumb while her other hand still holding hyuna’s . She’s then put both of Hyuna’s arm on her shoulder and encircled her own arms around Hyuna’s waist .

 

Amber once again move her  head closer to Hyuna’s face leaning to kiss her . This time , Hyuna didn’t budge a bit .

 

Amber  planted soft , gentle kisses fully against Hyuna’s lips .

 

After a while , their kissing session turned into passionate one .

 

Their lips move in sync . Hyuna ‘s hand start on Amber back head wildly as Amber deepen the kiss .     

 

She took Hyuna’s lower lip into and it gently . She then nibbling on it which cause the latter let out a small moaned .

 

Both of them  pulled off from the kiss when they are run out of breath .

 

Before they could continue their hot session , Amber’s phone is ringing out loud which distract both of them .

 

Amber  casually took out her phone from her pocket .

 

“ Who’s calling  ?” Hyuna asked her with quizzical looks on her face .

 

“ My f-favourite girl ” Amber confused when she reads the caller’s Id .

 

“ What !? ” Hyuna burst out .

 

Hyuna was about to snap the phone from Amber but she was a bit too late as Amber already hit the green button .

 

“ Hello ? ” Amber asked with doubtful tone .

 

Hyuna glare at Amber with her crossed arms , carefully listening to Amber’s conversation . Amber frowned as she feel intimidated by Hyuna’s reaction .

 

“ Aahh ~ Jiyoon .. What’s wrong ? ” Hyuna let out a heavy sighed when she heard that name .

 

Jiyoon must have been secretly saved her number's phone in Amber's phone during their outing together last time at the mall. 

 

“ Going out for a movie ? Tommorow ? ” Amber furrowed her brows . She gulped nervously when she saw Hyuna’s mad face .

 

“ I-I not sure if I can go wth you ..” Hyuna seems relived upon listening to her girlfriend rejection  but soon enough she frowned again .

 

“ oww , is your birthday tomorrow ? ” Hyuna bitting her lips .

 

“ Okay then , looks like I cant disappoint the birthday girl right .. see you tomorrow . bye ” Amber moved her eyes  , she didn’t dare to look at hyuna at that moment .

 

Amber trying to hold Hyuna’s wrist , but Hyuna avoid it .

 

“ Hyuna-baby , sorry I cant reject her’s invitation . Its her birthday tomorrow . I cant afford to let her down .” Amber pleaded , showing her cute puppy eyes .

 

“ What about me , Amber !? Don’t you care about my feeling !? I don’t like you being close with Jiyoon . You know she has big crush on you ! Yet you still want to go out with her . What if you fell in love with her , and dumped me right away ?  .”

 

Hyuna  whimpered , having a thought about Amber leave her for someone else is hurting her so much .

 

“ no,no,no !” Amber shook her head vigorously as she protest  , she then quickly grabbed Hyuna’s hand and hold it tight .

 

“ How could I leave a beautiful , goddess , caring , angel like you , babe ? You know I love you so much , right ? Trust me , its only gonna be friendly date thing tomorrow. Nothing more than that .” Amber try her best to convince her girlfriend.

 

“ Promise ?” Hyuna pouted . Her angers and doubts seem slowly faded away .

 

“ Promise ” Amber confidently utter the word .

 

“ Don’t let her cling close to you ” Hyuna warned her .

 

“ I wont ”

 

“ Don’t let her hold your hand , I really hate that”

 

“ okay ”            

 

“ Don’t even share any drinks or foods with her ”

 

“ I’ll do that too”

 

“ Don’t look into her eyes ”

 

“ I .. w-wait .. Isn’t tht rude for not looking peoples eyes while talking ?” Amber frowned  .

 

“ Okay , okay . But don’t stare for too long ”

 

“ Deal ! ” Amber smiled   

 

“ Now , lets eat Hyuna ~ im freakin hungry ” Amber whined cutely while caressing her stomach .

 

“ But with on one condition ” Hyuna said

 

“ What now ?” Amber groaned

 

“ You have to feed me ~ ” Hyuna grinned as she winked at Amber

 

“ My pleasure ! ” Amber chuckled while patted the latter’s head

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC