Chapter Five

I admit it ! im in love with you ..

At the Mall

 

After an hour roam around the mall , Amber did bought what she wanted . Some of them also shopping for their own items too . When they strolled casually in the mall ,  Amber walked side by side with Jiyoon who happily clinging on her left wrist while  Hyuna and Hyunseung were infront of them walking together . Both infront of Amber seems to be very happy and looks likes a lover went out for a date . They were playfully teasing each other and chit-chatting . While  Jiyoon was excitedly telling Amber about herself ,   but actually Amber wasn’t paying attention to what Jiyoon said as she was bothered by this happy couple's interaction infront of her .

The four of them decided to stay at one of the café at there before going home . At this time , there are not many people who come to visit the café .

When they were about to settle in the table , Hyuna just realized something .

“ Where is it ?!!”  Hyuna groaned while checking her shopping bags realizing that one of her shopping bags was missing .

“ Whats wrong , Hyuna ?” Amber asked with worried face. Now , the three of them was focused on Hyuna .

“ I think I left one of my shopping’s bag at the last shop we went just now” Hyuna frowned .

“ Let’s go to that shop then, I’ll walk with you” Amber volunteer herself to help Hyuna .  When she was about to walk with Hyuna helding her hand , someone stopped them .

“  Wait ! Let me accompany Hyuna . I think I know where the shopping bag is .” Jiyoon grabbing Hyuna’s hand from Amber’s and dragged her away from Amber . Amber didn’t have any choices other than letting go of the latter’s hand and let them go them go together .

 After Hyuna and Jiyoon left , Amber stucked with Hanseung at the café . The atmosphere between them was quiet and awkward . But it doesn’t lasted as Hyunseung started a conversation between them .

“ So , Amber sshi , how did you do it ..?  im surprised that Hyuna was interested in being friend with people like you ? its so weird ?”  Hyunseung said it in mocking voice while cynical smile plastered on his handsome face .

“ Whats wrong with it ? you’re afraid that she would fall for me ?” Amber raised her brow , her expression was cold . She stared Hyunseung with serious expression while folding her arms .

“ Hahaha , you know what ? you’re so funny ! Do you think her family will give their blessing if they found out that Hyuna was in relationship with girls ?? Knock yourself out ..” Hyunseung blurted out and laughed .

Then Hyunseung pulled serious facial yet so confident . “ Plus , I bet that MY HYUNA will not against nature like that . And I make sure that she will be mine . ” 

" What's make you so sure about this ? " Amber asked

" Because , i knew her the longest than you do . " Hyunseung answer in annoying tone .

 

Amber didn’t not wait any longer , she grabbed her bag and glared Hyunseung before leaving that bastard. She was really mad . Hyunseung’s words really hurting her pride . Amber was confused why this conversation affect her that much .    Maybe realising that the posibility to be together with Hyuna is almost zero was upsetting her ..?  

 

After few moment ..

Hyuna had try many times to reach Amber’s phone but she didn’t picked it up . While Jiyoon just came from searching Amber around the mall . Hyunseung just standing beside Hyuna with bored expression . He didn’t tell Hyuna about his conversation with Amber earlier .

“ So , what now Hyuna ?” Jiyoon was so worried about Amber .

“ We go home then” Hyuna was furious  , she stomped her feet while walking and did not bother to wait for Hanseung and Jiyoon to keep up with her .

 

..............................................................................................................................................................................

 

Sulli's POV

At the bus stop .

Krystal and I kind have the same route to our home but Krystal will get off from the bus first as Amber hyung’s apartment was a bit more far than her house . Usually , her sister Jessica would picked her up after class , but today seems like she has to go home by herself .

Don’t ask me why her sister didn’t pick her up as me myself already asked her that question , but she ignored me as always .   So it is obvious that me and her will get on the same bus later right .

At this moment , I tried to act calmed though inside of me was a messed . I felt excited yet nervous . There is no one around us now . So yeah , its just me and her . That evening was cloudy and the breeze blowing gently in our faces .

I stoled some glances at her , she was standing one feet away from me . She looked unpatiently while folding her both arms and now she keep looking at the other direction maybe trying to not look at me ?

“ The weather is so good , right ? “ I frowned after saying that .. What a lame move to begin a conversation. I think I must have taken drugs for saying like that . It makes me looked so stupid or retarded . I didn’t dare to turn my head looking at her as I feel so embarassed towards my action .

I can feel that she was giving me an annoying face . When I turned my head to look at her . our gaze  met, once again I was amazed by her beauty . How can this girl looked hot and cute at the same time ?    I flashed her my best smled and ofcourse my famous eye-smile would appear too  . But she just looked away . 

 

Author P.O.V

Soon enough , a bus stopped by infront of them . When the door was opened , the two of them scurry into the bus . Unfortunately , the bus was crowded . As a result , the two of them ended up standing closely facing each other as the spaces in the bus was compact with peoples .

The journey was smooth until there is something happened unexpectedly that make the driver hit the brake immediately . The sudden braked cause the passengers losed their balance .

Krystal unabled to keep her balance and the sudden braked make her almost fall but luckily Sulli hands quickly made its way to Krystal’s arm preventing her from falling . 

 Sulli let Krystal go after she return to her position back but then she was being pushed hard by some guys from the back make her fall into Sulli’s embarace . Her hands perfectly landed on Sulli’s waist while her body leaned against the taller girl’s.  This awkward position make the two of them blushed .

“ Sorry ..” Krystal almost whispered and putting on her poker face .But sulli still can hear it . Krystal hurriedly turned her body afterwards . This time , her back was facing off Sulli . Krystal closed her eyes and frowned . She bit her lower lips as she felt so embarrassed .

Sulli didn’t said anything but at this moment , she  was grinning like an idiot  . She found that Krystal reaction was so adorable and its make her heart skipped a bit .

Gosh ! What a lovely day ! 

 

 

 

TBC ..