Chapter Six

I admit it ! im in love with you ..

 

 

At Amber's apartment ..

 

Amber's P.O.V

 

I my phone once its fully recharged , I found that there are many missed call from Hyuna since this evening.

I sighed , what would I answer her if she asked me about me leaving her at the mall today . I cant tell her about the conversation that I had with her stupid boyfriend . 

I know she would be mad at me tomorrow .  Geez ..   

My mind keep on replaying the harsh words that Hyunseung guy throwed to me at the cafe  . It really bothered me though I tried to make it disappear . It makes me think about this feelings I have for Hyuna .

It is love ?

I went out from my bedroom after I heard Sulli called my name . She just came back from the college .    

I found her sat on the couch with big smiled plastered on her face . I joined her and plopped beside her .

Sulli still wearing that big smiled  and she seems like thinking something until my presence went unnoticed by her .

“ Hey , Sulli . what happen to you ? Yah ,  Sulli ah ?” I waved my hand infront of her face . Once she snapped from her trance , she quickly turned to face me  .

“ Hyung ~ I think  I madly in love with her ..”  I was shocked with her confession as I furrowed my brows .

“ Really ?! Who’s that the lucky person , Ssul?”

“ Its , Krystal ..” Sulli was so happy when she mentioned that name . She looks like a child who had her wish granted .

I didn’t shocked that much when she confessed that shes falling for girls, as she already told me her uality love long time ago .

“  Krystal ?? wow , good for you cuzzie .. Though she always cold to you , you still fall for her ? Well ,you have to work hard then to make her yours .” I told her . Sudddenly , her reaction turned into the sad one . 

“ But hyung , she barely talk to me .. Though I try my best to be friendly towards her and to be close to her . I think you know our situation , right hyung ? And what if she is not into girls ?” Sulli sighed . Well I feel pity for her actually . I wonder why Krystal can keep on rejecting this beautiful , sweet girl’s attention that everybody dying to have it .

“ Sulli-ah , don’t give up now . Maybe she need more times to forget about what had happened between you two before . I know you can win her heart .. Hwaiting !”  I gave her my words of encouragement to lift her spirits as I her back .

“ Yeah , you right hyung .. I think i have to work hard .  hehe ,” Now , Sulli is grinning again . Her face was full of confident and you can see her eyes was sparkled . Keke .

“ Sulli .. How come you know that you had fallen in love with Krystal ?” I asked her .  

“  Well , everytime I see her , all my worries and tiredness go away . I always have this kind of feeling to protect her .  I can’t even resisting to not look at her though I already try to hold on myself . And .. the most important thing is , when our gaze met .. I found that she is the most beautiful girl in my life and that was the time that I felt my heart skipped a beat .” I was stunned listening to Sulli’’s explanations .

That is it ! I am !  falling in love with Hyuna .. I felt all the clues that sulli said just now .

So .. what should I do then .. should  I confess this feeling to her .. What if she did not feel the same way I feel ..? I dont want to ruin our friendship .. Aisssh .. im confused .. Somebody help me !!

 

 

Skip to tomorrow in the morning .

 

At the classroom .

 

Amber was nervous . Her hands getting colder and a bit trembling . She kept on glancing her cellphone then to her watch  .   

Hyuna still has not arrived yet . Usually , Hyuna would be in the class 20 minutes  before the lesson begin . But today she seems like she going to be late as she hasn’t   show up at ths moment .

 Amber did texted the latter asking about her wherebout but  didn’t get any reply yet which make her frustrated .  

Did Hyuna really mad at her ?

Amber silently praying that she could settled her conflicts with Hyuna sooner . She sighed and put her both elbows on her table while her hands interwined and her forehead leaned against it . She closed her eyes tightly .

‘ Morning Hyuna ‘ Other students greeted Hyuna who just came in the room

Amber abruptly lift up and turned her head to Hyuna  as she just sitted on her chair .

“ Good morning ! Hyuna  ^ ^”

“….”

“ Hyuna  , I …” Before Amber could start explained her lecturer already stepped in the class .

Amber have to hold the urge to talk to Hyuna along the class . While Hyuna just pulled her straight face .

 

After class has ended ,

 

Everyone in the room started made their way to the exit door .  Slowly leaving Amber and Hyuna who sit at the back of the class .

“ Hyuna ? ” Amber look at her .

Once again Hyuna did not respond to her , She then wear her bag and about to walk away .

But Amber was more faster than her , Amber dashed to confront Hyuna .

“ Move away Amber , you blocking my way .” Hyuna’s voice seems cold .  

 “ Hyuna .. Im sorry that I left you at the mall yesterday .” Amber look deeply into Hyuna’s black orbs .

Hyuna  didn’t reply yet she tried to walk pass through Amber but Amber blocked it .

“ I’ll not letting you go until we cool again .” Amber warned Hyuna .

Hyuna was fed up and annoyingly crossing her arms .

“  Fine ! Lets talk about it .. Why did you left , Amber ? Do you think you can just go whenever you want to!? What if something happen to you !? You didn’t even picked up my phone calls ! You make me worried sick about you ! Do you know  that !? ” Hyuna bursted out , she really freaking mad at this second .

“ Why are you getting so mad , im sorry okay .. Plus , you seems so busy with boyfriend ! You even ignored me that time. ” Amber lash off .

“ He is not my boyfriend ! Damn it ! he’s just my friend . Stop act like you are the victim here !  How about you and Jiyoon ? acting like so lovey dovey . So annoying  ! I almost throwed up seeing you guys yesterday . ” Hyuna  rolled her eyes .

“ Jiyoon just being friendly towards me ! At leasts she talked to me . Not like someone who seems busy with her boyfriend ! ”

“ Gosh Amber ! How many ing time that I have to tell you , HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND ! Are you retartded ? ”

“ Don’t lie Hyuna . I am not that stupid . I see it with my own eyes , the way you guys interacted , I can tell there something between you two , you like him  , don’t you ..?”   

“ So what if I do like him ?! It’s not you business anyway .. or .. by any chance , are you jealous Amber ? ”

 

  “…”

 

Amber became speechless  .

 

“ You know what Amber , I just don’t give a damn about it anymore . ” Hyuna  start walking leaving Amber dumbfounded .

Suddenly ,  Amber pulled  Hyuna by her wrist and kissed her lips .

Hyuna was shocked , her body was stiffed . After a short time , she slowly  closed her eyes and anticipated the kiss.

Their kiss was gentle and innocence  .

She felt a slight spark at the moment . Looks like all her anger went away with the wind that blew them both  .

When they broke the kiss , Amber expressing  her feelings towards Hyuna .

“ I know we’re both girls . but .. I cant help it .. ” Amber was stammered then gulped before adding  her words .

“ I like you , Hyuna ” Amber stare lovingly into Hyuna’s  eyes .

Hyuna then hugged Amber tightly . She felt really happy yet nervous .

This is her first kiss and never in her mind that she would had it with a girl .

“ I like you too , Amber , ” Hyuna said while they still hugging each  other .

“ Are we like , together now ?” Amber was holding  Hyuna’s waist while Hyuna circled her arms around Amber’s shoulder .

“ Of course we are , pabo !” Hyuna whined then pouted  . Showing her plumped and y lips .

“ Omo ~ You are so cute ~” Amber then gave Hyuna a quick pecked on Hyuna’s lips .

“ Yah ! stopped stealing my kiss .” Hyuna playfully smacked the latter’s shoulders .  

Amber can’t stop from grinning .

“ Amber-yah , can we keep our relationship as a secret first . I don’t want anyone to know it yet .”

“ Why ?” Amber was a bit frustated upon the request .

“ Im still not ready for it . I need some times  .”

“ its okay Hyuna-ah . I’ll wait for you , as long as we sticked together and keep our love for each other .” Amber gave her warm smiled to assure Hyuna .

“ Thanks Amber ”

 

                                  

 

 

 

TBC