Chapter 29

Cuteness Overload

Chapter 29


The class had ended and the teacher had given the entire student their final report. Most of them got good and satisfying result, though few were needed more hardwork. Cassiopeia was one of the most outstanding groups this year.

Yunho was glad he could make a good leader, like their teacher said.  Jaejoong was satisfied he could contribute his knowledge. Yoochun was glad he wasn’t a burden to the group. Junsu was happy he could have such good friends. Changmin was basically his blood bag to hide his blushing happy cheek and Kyuhyun was busy poking the vampire boy’s cheek.

“You know, time is a funny thing,” Jaejoong spoke all of the sudden, gathering the others’ attention, including the dragon boy,” It’s exactly one year ago we met each other and I didn’t expect us to be such good friends. I’m really glad I got into this school and met all of you.”

“Why are we getting emosional all of the sudden?” Changmin asked, trying to sound normal but his voice was a bit shaky. The vampire boy didn’t even know why he felt so.

“It because we’ll go up to another grade soon, Minnie ah,” Kyuhyun answered,” I’ll stuck with you, Minnie, for sure because we’re bounded but the others are worried whether we will end up at the same class again.”

“But we’ll be still in the same school right?” Yunho tried to look at the bright side,” But---I still hope I can be the same class with Joongie and all of you…”

“I thought I wouldn’t need any friends as long as I had my twin brother, but then I met Chunnie,” Junsu continued as tears unwillingly swelled up on his eyes,” And all of you...I…I---“

“Suie ah,” Yoochun pulled the nymph boy into a hug; he was the only one knew the real reason why Junsu was crying; Junho once told their circumtances before after all. The others could feel tear on their eyes too but they wiped them before it fell.

“Stop crying, geez,” Kyuhyun said even though he’s wiping his tears too,” We should have some kind of graduation party for our own group. Anyone got ideas?”

“You just like party so much, don’t you?” Changmin teased,” For your record, I’m not crying.”

“Yes, Minnie ah, especially if the party is with involving you,” Kyuhyun smirked,” And please don’t deny it. You just wiped your tears faster than everyone else.”

“I’m not!” Changmin said stubbornly as he his last blood bag; the rest laughed softly.

“We just had dance party, so maybe we can do something more relaxing?”Junsu suggested.

“Umm, like swimming or going to the sea?” Yoochun asked.

“We did that before,” Yunho pointed the fact,” We should do something we never do together.”

“What about stargazing?” Jaejoong suddenly said,” The night sky is clear nowdays and we can have some firework party too.”

“I like firework!” Junsu suddenly said excitedly. Seeing the dolphin boy blinking in excitement was enough for Yoochun to agree.

“It fits our group name, stargazing…Cassiopeia…” Changmin agreed.The ghost jumped floating in the air showing his approval. For Yunho, he would jump into hell fire if Jaejoong asked him so he didn’t have any objection.

“Then, it’s decided. We’ll have stargazing and firework party,” Yunho declared,” I’ve an idea for the location. How about the park near my house? Do you remember, Joongie? The one I met you before. It’s quiet, wide, and safe at night.”

The rest asked Yunho where in the world the park was. It was actually close to almost all their house. Though Yoochun made sure it’s not the haunted park TOP---their exchange student friend---mentioned because if it was, it would be full of vengeful spirit. Even though he’s okay with dark things now, he still felt a bit scared.

“So now we need to decide who brings what,” Yunho lead the discussion like a real leader he was,” I have left-over firework from last new year family celebration. I think it’ll enough for all of us.”

“Do you have the small one we can hold with our finger?” Jaejoong asked as his eyes blinking in hope.

“Of course, Joongie, anything for you,” Yunho smiled though he couldn’t remember if he had some. If not, he would buy some for sure, especially for his Joongie, even if he had to search to the end of Earth.

“I and Kyu will bring food and snacks. Do you think ten bags are enough?” Changmin asked.

“Just how much do you want to eat, Minnie ah?” Even Kyuhyun was frowning.

“Until I can eat no more,” Changmin answered,” It’s a party, I can eat all I want.”

“Then I’ll bring drink,” Yoochun said as he smiled,” I can make some fruit punch and other juicy recipe my family has.”

“I’ll bring my stargazer!” Jaejoong finally said excitedly,” I have this small not-human telescope which can see the star so close like it’s right in front of you eyes.”

“Umm, what should I bring?” Junsu was left confused.

“Maybe bring some umbrella in case it’s raining?” Yoochun suggested.

“I can just use my green root to be an umbrella, see?” Junsu said as suddenly his green root’s leaf suddenly got bigger all of the sudden, enough to cover all of them,” We can also use it to sit on the ground, like some matt.”

“Then just bring the green root,” Changmin said,” It’ll come handy.”

“But…The green root is like part of me. Everyone is bringing something, I want to bring something too,” Junsu pouted sadly.

“Umm, instead of bringing something, you can bring someone, Junsu ah,” Yoochun suddenly said,” How about bringing Junho hyung?”

“Hyung?” Junsu’s eyes litted like Christmas tree,” Can I? Really?”

“Well, I’m curious about your twin brother,” Changmin admitted,” I mean, if he is your perfect copy…”

“Hyung is different from me. We’re fraternal twin so we don’t really look alike that much,” Junsu explained,” Though hyung will be thrilled, he has always want to meet all of you!”

“Then it settled,” Yunho said,” About the time, how about this weekend? Saturday night?”

All of them immediately nodded. Today was still Wednesday, so they still got time to prepare everything. Suddenly, their teacher went closer to their group and told them it’s time to go home; almost the other student had gone home.

The five boys said goodbye to their teacher and thanked her for all she had did for them this year, including saving Kyuhyun before. The vampire boy shook the teacher’s hand cutely as he blushed a little bit. The rest could only muffle their chuckle.

Getting out from the class, their hands automatically connected to their partner. Jaejoong couldn’t get enough of Yunho’s warm hand; Junsu and Yoochun smiled shyly to each other; Kyuhyun literally flew next Changmin and snuggled his ghost head to the vampire’s shoulder.

“I’m gonna wipe my stargazer clean tonight!”

“I’ll check the firework stock.”

“I really can’t wait for this Saturday!”

“I’m going to practice making delicious juice from today!”

“Kyu, help me come up with a plan to persuade my parents to give me more snack allowance.”

“Just ask cute in front of them and you’ll get all you want, Lord Voldermin.”

“…No way in hell.”

“Yaaa, you act cute all the time with us.”

“WHEN?!”

“Everytime, you just thought you hide it well, kekeke~”