Chapter 2 : Friends?

Before Everything {HIATUS}

- Nae Ra's POV -

 

Wait.. Did i just say a Handsome nerd?

 

No no no, it can't be. How can i say a nerd is handsome? He's wearing a big glasses and.. Ugh he's just so.. Nerd. Well, i have no choice but to have a seat beside a nerdy. He's probably playing with his handphone now, so i'm sure he won't notice me. I sit and took out my phone to play.

Oh my gosh, now i'm getting bored. What can i do? Should i say hi to this nerd beside me? I mean, i prefer to talk than having a really boring times here. So..

           "hey" 

He ignored me. Completely.

           "hey!" 

Now i'm shaking a bit of his body. He seems shocked and quickly put his phone down. His eyes widened.

          "No! Please don't hurt me! I'm not Chanyeol! Don't come near me please!"

He put his hands right in front of his face. I give him a confused look.

          "What the what?! Dude! Who the hell is Chanyeol and i was just saying a freaking single hey outta my mouth and now you're freaking out like a little girl with a really heavy voice of yours, like heck, what is wrong with you?!" 

I said back. He seems a bit confused with my sudden act. Well, i'm sure i look super weird right now. I cleared my throat and here we go, awkward.

 

- Nae Ra's POV end -

 

- Chanyeol's POV -

 

Oh god, what did i just do? I'm a hundred percents sure i look really.. Not manly now. Ugh, i have to change that. Suho hyung's words keep ringing inside my mind though, 'chanyeol, wear your glasses, some people have known us even though we haven't debut yet. Just becarefull' argh i'm still a bit scared now. I'm manly in real life actually, i have a heavy voice, a tall figure, and a manly-enough face, wait, do i sound too confidence? Oh whatsoever, i don't freakin' care anyway. I secretly take glances towards this girl, well, she looks.. Manly? Tomboy? Ah whatever it is, she looks pretty by the way. Wait what?

           "aah, i'm sorry about earlier. I was just a bit shocked to see someone suddenly came out of nowhere. Btw, i'm Chanyeol"

I offered a hand to shake, trying to be friendly as heck. She looks into my hand blankly and quickly accept it.

           "oh that doesn't matter. I'm also sorry about my sudden action earlier, i was just a bit pissed off about my broken motorbike. Well, i'm Nae Ra" 

She smiled. I grinned, showing off my teeth.

           "what's with your motorbike?" i asked.

           "aah that.., i was about to go hang out with my friends, but then in the middle of the way the engine suddenly stopped. I was really annoyed that time, i even kicked my motorbike a couple of times. It's just that.., i haven't hang out with my friends these last few weeks. So.. I'm a bit, no, really annoyed right now.." she took off her beanie and messed her hair up. I chuckled. She looks different from the other tomboys that i've known, she's not completely a tomboy, i can see she's a bit girly and she can't control her emotion well. Hmm, she's quiet interesting anyway.

          "oh sorry, did i talk too much, chanyeol-ssi?" she suddenly asked. I woke up from my thoughts and automatically shake my head.

          "no no, it's okay. I'm just like you though. I was about to go to look around this place, but then, the engine of the car suddenly stopped and yeah.. Thankfully this place isn't far from where my car's engine stopped, i feel relieved" i answered and smiled.

         "oh yeah, can i ask you something?" she asked. I nodded.

         "mmm, where are you from? I mean, i've never saw you around here, i'm sure this is your first time to be here, right?" she continued.

         "well, i go here with my friends for a vacation, actually. We stay at an apartment for a month while having our vacation here. So i guess you often go here huh?" i let out a soft laugh. 

         "yeah, i've lived here since i was born, let's just say this is my hometown, so yeah.. I often go here to fix my motorbikes" she chuckled. Wait.., did she just say her... Motorbikes? Isn't that means she has many motorbikes? 

         "wait.. Motorbikes? Really with an 's'?" i asked curiously. She giggled and nodded.

         "me and my friends really like to ride a motorbike. Falling is really usual for us though. We get used to it. Even when something like this happen, like our motorbikes are broken, we actually don't really mind about that, because we often get those problems" she said. I nodded, not really believing what she just said. I mean, oh come on! She's a girl and she got more than one motorbike? Is she that rich? Or she is just liking to collect something she likes? Ugh whatever, why do i care anyway? I Still have to be careful though, i may not know that maybe this girl has planned something dangerous for me? Well, i'll always keep suho hyung's words in my head. Just when i was about to replay something to her, someone called me.

         "Park Chanyeol-ssi! Your car is fixed!" someone shouted. 

         "okay!" i shouted back and turned my head to her. 

         "give me your phone" i said. She gives me a confused look.

         "let's be friends, ok? Let me give you my number" i continued. She slowly nodded and handed me her handphone. I quickly take it and press my phone number and dial it. My phone rings automatically. I smiled and handed back her handphone.

         "Done! I've saved my number in your phone and i've saved yours in my phone. Talk to me later! Bye! I have a good time!" i waved and walked away to the mechanical.

 

 

Wait.. What did i just do?! I just gave her my phone number! Oh god, what should i do now? what can i say to suho hyung later?

 

- Chanyeol's POV End -

   

- Nae Ra's POV -

 

Oh my, i don't know that a nerd also can be that cute! Well, i've got a new friend, i guess?

 

        "Yak! You little Jerk!" 

 

hang on.. Isn't that taehyung's voice?! I quickly turn my head to the place where the voice came from. I widened my eyes when i suddenly see taehyung and jungkook are walking toward me right now. Haven't i texted them to go by them self? I hurriedly take my phone and check it. Shoot, I forgot to buy my phone's pulse! The text isn't even delivered! God, i'm a dead meat now.         

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N :

Hi! so.. i've posted the second chapter. I'm sorry for some gramatical errors and i hope you guys like it! And to remind you, This story is just a FICTION. So, none of these happens in real life, these are all just my imagination. Thank you and don't forget to comment!