Chapter 3 : Fight

Before Everything {HIATUS}

- Nae Ra's POV -

"Ya! You little Jerk!"

hang on.. Isn't that Taehyung's voice?! I quickly turn my head to the place where the voice came from. I widened my eyes when i suddenly see taehyung and jungkook are walking towards me right now. Haven't i texted them to go by them self? I hurriedly take my phone and check it. Shoot, I forgot to buy my phone's pulse! The text isn't even delivered! God, i'm a dead meat now.

         I quickly stand up from my seat and take my bag-pack that i always bring with me, slowly running away. But then, i knew i was too late for that when a hand grabbed my wrist. I close my eyes and turn around.
          "where were you going, you little?" i can clearly hear Taehyung's voice right now. I slowly open my eyes and sigh.
          "i.. I was waiting for my motorbike to be fixed, Taehyung" i replied, totally avoiding eye contact with them. I'm really scared right now. Someone please, Help me.
          "do you know how long me and jungkook were waiting for you?!" Taehyung raised his voice. Some people even looked at us. Taehyung is a really cheerful, funny, noisy and all, but you don't wan't to know how scary he is when he's mad or disappointed with something. And yet, here i am, making him really disappointed right now and i don't know what should i do.
          "Taehyung, lower your vo—"
          "i don't care, and i will never. You don't know how to respect people, do you? Can't you see how hard to have a free time for Jungkook? And now he has a free time, can't you at least come and see him? We were waiting for you for an hour!"
he cut me. My hand turns into a fist. I really can't take this right now. He's overreacting. How can he puts the blame on me when i haven't even tell him my reason why? And he knows very well that now Jungkook prefer to hang out with his crush than me and him, and yet, he still says Jungkook is busy? Tsk, What a pathetic boy. I smirk.
          "How hard to have a free time for jungkook? Huh" i replied sarcastically. I give Jungkook my dead glares. Taehyung stays silent.
          "it's not hard for him, Taehyung. He has so many free times to hang out with us. He just prefer to go out with that freakin' girl than hang out with us. And i respect him for that, because i knew how much Jungkook has a crush on her. I was on the way to go hang out with you guys, but my motorbike's engine suddenly stopped in the middle of the way. I've texted you both but i forgot to buy my phone's pulse. And that's why you can't just put the blame on me, Taehyung" i continued. Taehyung's face is really red right now. He must be really mad, did i say it too harsh?
          "whatever now Goo Nae Ra. I don't care if you still want to go though" he turned around and walked away, leaving me and Jungkook frozen. I knock my head a couple of times and keep saying the 'stupid' word. I regret to say all of those words to him. I mean, i'm too rude to say that, even if i really hate him to put the blame on me, he's still older than me. Suddenly Jungkook stopped me from knocking my head. He sighs.
          "i'm sorry, okay? I know you hate me for this. But please, don't bring Ra Yi into this. If you  think it's because Ra Yi, you're wrong. I didn't go with Ra Yi all the time, you know. Sometimes i have to go practice for my singing. You know how important is that, right?"
he holds my hand and caresses it softly. Why does Jungkook really like skin-ship? It's just.. Making me hard to control myself not to blush. I don't care how tomboy i am, but i'm still a girl who can't stop myself not to blush when someone that i like is this close with me, and i hate it. He sighs once again.
          "i'm so sorry if i disappointed you. I'm sorry for not really hang out with you guys really often anymore. I'm.. I'm going to try to manage my time from now on. Just.. Don't be like this, okay? I don't like to see my best friends are fighting, especially because of me. Let me go get Taehyung, and you stay here. When i go back with Taehyung, you have to say your reasons clearer and more softly, and so that you can make it all up with Taehyung. Arasso?"
He looked at me in the eyes with that beautiful smile of his. I nodded slowly. He lets go of my hand and walk out. I sigh and sit back on my seat. I cover my face with palms and try to let go of the stress.
          "Hey Nae Ra-ssi" I looked up once my name called. I saw that Chanyeol guy i just met earlier, standing in front of me. I give him my confused look — not really wanting to open my mouth — and sit still.
          "I.. Umm... Can we talk for awhile?"
          "About what?" i asked back carelessly.
          "Your Boyfriend" i tilted my head. Since when did i have a boyfriend?
          "What are you—" i was cut when he suddenly dragged me out of the place.
          "Where the heck are you taking me? We just freakin' met! What do you know about my boyfriend?!" i asked him while i was dragged by him to nowhere.
          "Just shut up, this is really important for you to know about your boyfriend" He replied without even look at me. Oh god, this person is just really rude! uh wait, i don't give a damn about it anyway.
          "What the?" i mumbled and then stayed silent. After we reached an empty place, he stopped and let go of his grip on my wrist. It's quiet tight anyway, my wrist hurts and it even has a red mark on it. I groan in pain and rubbed my wrist. He really pissed me off right now.
          "Oh sorry! Is that hurts?" He asked and tried to take a look at my wrist. I narrow my eyes.
          "What do you want?!" i asked harshly, taking away my hand from him.
          "Aah.., It's.. It's about your boyfriend. But first, please don't freak out! I'm telling you this for the sake of yourself. — He.. He cheated. Your boyfriend cheated on you, Nae Ra-ssi" he replied with an innocent face of him. I laugh sarcastically, so this is what this guy wanted to say? Funny. Really funny.
          "Oh really? Well, i won't give a sh*t about that anyway" i smirked and walk away. Ha, Nerds nowadays.
          "Wait! So, the guy earlier isn't your.. Boyfriend?!" He grabbed my wrist and turn my body around. I look at him with my eyes widened. Does he mean.. He misunderstood Jungkook as my boyfriend?!
          "What?"

 

 


 

Hi! 

First, I want to say sorry that i didn't update for a long time.. I have to do homework and all.. so.. I;m really really sorry.

Second, uhmm How was this? good?

well, thank you for those who read this story! don't forget to comment and subscribe!