Chapter 4 : Where it started

Before Everything {HIATUS}

- Nae Ra's POV -
 
        "What?" 
        "I asked you, so, the guy earlier is not your Boyfriend?" he repeated. I sighed and lowered my head. If only i could say he is my boyfriend, than i would. But yeah.. I'm hoping too much for that.
        "Well, i hope he is" i turned around and walked away. I walk with my head's looking at my sneakers. Suddenly i feel someone's hand on my right shoulder, i stopped. I looked up and saw that Chanyeol guy again. i sighed and ignored him. I then continue my walk. Well, i'm pretty sure he's following me right now.
        "I'm sorry about earlier.., i.. I don't know about that.., did i... Some kind of.. Eer.. You know.., hurt your feelings?" He asked from the back. I smiled faintly while walking. Yes, you hurt my feelings. A lot. And i don't think it's all because of him though. It's mostly because of myself for being a stubborn girl to wait for someone that i knew will never come. And i hate that.
       "Shut up. It's not all because of you" i replied. The street is really empty. It's only a few people are walking down the street. Well, it's obviously because my city isn't really popular and this isn't holidays, so.. Yeah. Suddenly my phone rings. I quickly take out my phone and look at the number who called. I widened my eyes once i read the name. , It's Jungkook.
       "Hello?" 
       "Nae Ra-ya! Where the heck are you now?!" Jungkook asked from the other line. I bit my lower lip.
       "I.. I'm outside. I'm sorry, i'll go there as soon as i can" i replied.
       "Too late Nae Ra-ya. Taehyung is beside me right now and we're already in his car on the way to my house. He was just too scary earlier, and i hate you for running away you know. He said he'll just go to my house to play video games. I think, you just made him really disappointed Nae Ra-ya. You know how scary he is whenever he's angry right?" i sighed. 
       "I'll apologise to him tomorrow. I'm sorry for everything okay? I really messed up. Today should have been a really great day for us, but.. Yeah.., i messed everything up. I'm so sorry. Please tell this to Taehyung too okay?"
       "It's okay. It's not everything because of you, actually. And don't worry, i'll tell him about that. Promise me to make it all up with Taehyung hyung ok?"
       "Hmm.., i'll make sure about that. Don't worry" i smiled—even though i know he can't see my face just now.
       "Now go home safely,ok? Oh wait, are you still waiting for your motorbike?"
       "Well, yeah. But that's okay. I'll just wait for my motorbike to be fixed, haha"
       "Are you okay with that? If you're not okay, i'll just take you home and —"
       "Jungkook-ah, you're being overprotective again just now. Do i have to tell you twice that i'm okay with that?" i cut him.
       "Okay okay. Go home safely okay? Don't ride your motorbike too fast!"
       "Wow Jungkook, you sound like an eomma right now, haha. Don't worry i'm professional enough in riding motorbikes. And i hope you guys have fun!" ugh God, i'm forcing myself to pretend to be happy.
       "Well, it'll be more fun with you! Sadly, we can't. Ah okay, i'm hanging up! Byee!" 
       "Byee!" we ended the call. I sighed. 
For now, i really hate that Chanyeol guy. First, He dragged me out from that place just to tell me nonsense things and the Second one is, he ruined my plans to make up with Taehyung, and the result is i can't go hang out with them today because i was dragged by him. That Chanyeol guy is freakin' annoying. He really ruined my day. Wait, is he still following me now?
       "Who was that?" i turned my head to the back, where the voice came from. I face palmed myself. He's still following me. And i'm getting really annoyed now.
       "Why do you care?" i shot back and faster my speed.
       "Wait! I'm sorry okay? I.. I know we just met today, but i don't want to make a mess, so.. Forgive me?" He suddenly popped out beside me with those puppy eyes. Wait, is he trying to do aegyo on me? Tsk, what a shame. I smirk.
       "I'll forgive you, but.. you have to pay back everything you just did right now. Or..." 
       "Okay! I'll do everything you want! What do i have to pay back? Tell me!" he cut me. Wow, is he rapping just now? He talked too fast, man.
       "Well, i want to hang out with my best friends and have fun. And I want it RIGHT NOW" i emphasised the last words. I smirked. I know he can't do this, he doesn't even know my best friends! Ha, this is getting more fun.
      "What? I can't do that! I don't even know your best friends!" he replied. 
      "Okay then, if you can't do that. It's not my problem. So, Bye!" i started to walk away. This surely is wasting my time. I'm going home with bus now.
      "Waittt!! I'll do that!" He grabbed my right arm.
      "How?" i raised my eyebrows.
      "Come with me" He suddenly dragged me. Again.
      "Where are you taking me this time?" i asked. Annoyed. He suddenly stopped in front of a sport car. I raised an eyebrow. Who the heck has this car? This car is freaking expensive and it has just released in Korea a week ago! God, i'm in awe now.
      "Hop on" He simply said and opened the door for me. I look at him confused. Does that mean this car in front of me is.. His car?! Unbelievable. 
      "Wait, this car is yours?!" i asked. He nodded and smiled.
      "I'll pay everything back. Just hop on now, okay?" He softly said. Oh God How can a nerd suddenly become a really gentleman? Just earlier, he freaked out like a girl just because i was making him shocked. Oh yea, Nerd nowadays.
      "Okay" i answered and hopped on. Man, this car is seriously incredible. Awesome. I got into a really really expansive car. I can't wait to tell Taehyung and Jungkook about this. I'm sure they'll be really jealous, haha.
     The ride is really silent. I just can't stop myself not to be awed by this incredible car, like really? A nerd? Gosh, God is surely fair. The car stopped, and i'm pretty sure we've arrived. Wait.. Isn't this Amusement Park?
      "Is Amusement Park okay with you?" He suddenly asked and turned his face to me. Wow, i just realized that he doesn't wear his glasses anymore. And He's surprisingly looked.. Cute.
      "Hey, i'm asking you" I quickly throw the thoughts out of my mind. What was i thinking?
      "What?" I asked back. He sighed.
      "If you don't like it, i can just take you back" He said while playing with his fingers.
      "No no! It's okay for me though, but it's expensive to go in there" I replied.
      "Don't worry about that! I'll be the one who buy you a ticket. So, Let's Go!" He answered cheerfully and quickly dragged me to the ticket counter. I automatically smiled.
      "Two tickets please" He ordered. After he got the tickets he gave me one of the tickets and smiled. I smiled back.
      "Thank you" i said.
      "You're welcome! And.. About earlier.. Will you forgive me if you have fun with me today? I mean.. You know, Without your best friends" He suddenly asked. Oh yeah, I just remembered why he brought me here.., to apologize.. Definitely. 
      "Yeah.., but if i have fun okay" I replied carelessly.
      "Okay then! Let's go in!" 
 
- Nae Ra's POV end -
 
 
 
 
 

 

A/N :

Hello! so, here's the chapter 4! 

well, i have nothing to say actually.. But, fyi i don't think the chapter 5 will out soon.. so.. i'm sorry!

But i promise i'll post it, don't worry. And lastly, i will never be tired to say, Don't forget to comment and subscribe guys!