CHAPTER 9

Fanmeeting's Problem

Ill Woo’s POV

“Jung Na Young… why didn’t you turn on your phone?!!” I kept mumbling to my phone inside the hotel room.

I had a phone call from my mother, saying that everything is fine and I don’t have to fly there. She’ll also fly to korea real soon. So, I cancel the ticket and drove back home.

But, it was raining heavily, so, I decide to have a night at the nearby hotel and I kept calling my sister, but she didn’t even turn on her cellphone.

“Did she hide something from me? Of course not. She’ll never do so.” I went to sleep in the middle of rainy night. “Wait! She cant sleep alone on rainy night!”

It was hard for me to fall asleep as I was totally worried of her. I kept on calling her, but no answers at all.

On the next day, around 4 in the morning, the rain seems to stop. I quickly grab my stuffs and check out before driving home.

Once I was arrive, the house seems to be so quiet. “Its too early for her to wake up now.” I open up the door very slowly. I didn’t even realised the unknown sneakers beside my sister’s.

I tip toed to her room when I heard a move on the couch. Turning around and my eyes widen. My mouth open wide without any sound coming out. I was so shocked.

There are two bodies, one is lying on the couch while hugging the second person who is leaning head on the other’s arm.

I took a look at the body inside the hug and grab her face. “Jung Na Young?” her eyes widen all of sudden. “Yah!!!” I threw her head away as I was so in shocked.

“Auch! Oppa!” she said while rubbing her head.

Na Young’s POV

I heard someone coming from the front door, but I was too lazy to open my eyes. I felt so comfortable sleeping on Mark’s arm.

But everything seems to be wrong when I felt someone grabbed my face. “Jung Na Young?” That’s my brother! My eyes widen and I saw he was staring back at me. “Yah!!!” he shouted and threw my head away. Okay, that’s totally unexpected.

“Auch! Oppa!” I rubbed my head and then, on the same time, Mark awaken by the noises. He rubbed his eyes and looked at me. “What’s wrong?”

Then, he led his eyes to where I laid my eyes on and like a nightmare, his eyes widen and he quickly got up from the couch.

“Ahh.. hyung! A..Annyeonghaseyo.” He bow 90 degree to my brother.

“You!” his eyes widen and his finger pointed at Mark’s face. Suddenly, he tried to grab Mark and I quickly went between them to stop him.

Mark made a good decision by jumping off the couch and ran away from my brother. I hug Ill Woo tightly to stop him from acting worse.

“You! You! You! Stay there! What are you doing here in my house, wearing my clothes, with my sister?! Huh?!!” he struggled in my hug to get Mark. “Wait! I’ve seen your face before.. GOT7?!!” his gesture went back at me. He looked at me disbelief.

“Can’t we just sit down and talk, please?” I pleaded.

So, we sat down to calm ourselves. The atmosphere was awkward as nobody was talking. Mark set his eyes on my brother, I just lowered my gaze while my brother kept sighing to control his anger.

“Both. Explain.” Ill Woo started the conversation.

“Neh?? Aa.. we were hanging out last night, but there was a sudden rain, so we ran way back here and we fell asleep while waiting for the rain to stop.” Mark gathered all his courage to reply.

“But we didn’t do anything else! Seriously!” I shouted to prevent from misunderstanding.

Ill Woo narrowed his eyes to each of us trying to see whether we were lying.

Suddenly, Mark’s phone rang. “Excuse me. Hello. Neh, something came out, I’ll tell you later. I’m on my way.” He hung up and gave my brother an apologising look. “Hyung, I’m sorry, I rea…..lly want to talk more. But I really have to go now. Maybe we can catch some coffee later?”

“After you sleep with my sister?!”

“Oppa!! Mark, you may go now, I’ll settle everything with him.”

Mark’s face was full of guilt. “I really am sorry, hyung, Na Young.” he quickly grabbed his clothes and I sent him to the front door. “Hyung, I’ll pass your clothes to Na Young later.” He bow to my brother and left.

No One’s POV

Na Young sat beside Ill Woo and lowered her head as he gave her a death glare.

“Is it from the fanmeeting?” his voice was back to normal, no, softer than normal.

Na Young raised her head and met his eyes. “Aaa.. Neh.”

“Is he always like that?”

“Like what?”

“Like ‘him’. Leaving you in the middle of the date.”

“He is a busy person and we are not dating, so I’m okay with it. And I’m not ready yet to talk about ‘him’.” I went headed to my bedroom.

As I was about to open the door, “Three years and you’re not ready yet? Already met a new guy and still you are not ready yet? When will you be okay to talk about him? When will you stop having a nightmare about him? When will you stop thinking about him?” He stood up and raised his voice.

A few drop of tears rolling down Na Young’s cheeks. “I’ll never forgive myself for killing him.” She went into her bedroom and locked herself inside.

Ill Woo fell on the crouch. “No, not you.. It was me.” He palm his face in regret.

Na Young’s POV

I locked the door and jumped on my bed. I cried my heart out. I still can’t move on my life with the thought that I was a killer.

I was standing in the park with my eyes landed on someone who was sitting lonely on the bench with a worried face.

Should I go or shouldn’t I?Do I really have to do this?

Suddenly, he saw me and his eyes widen. He ran towards me and quickly grabbed my wrist.

“Just listen to me first. Everything was fake. I’d been framed. Please.” I raised my wet eyes and met his.

“No no no. Don’t cry.” He hug me tightly but I pushed him away.

I know this situation will come. I understand his job as an idol. There’ll be thousands of stupid rumors about him. And I also know that everything was not true. The rumors about him and SoHyun were all fake. SoHyun likes him and she set everything up. But I really have to stop this. I really have to let him go. I really have to. Or else, he'll has to stop dreaming.

“I’m sorry ByungHun, but I think we’re done. I’m sorry for letting you go like this. I had to.” I pushed him aside and left him dumbfounded.

I was crossing the road when I heard he called me from behind. “Na Young! Wait!”

Then,

Bang!!

That exactly what had  happened.