CHAPTER 20

Fanmeeting's Problem

Mark's POV

"I want to sit beside Mark hyung!" Jackson pushed Bambam to get to sit beside Mark.

"Seriously? The drama is still ongoing?" Bambam replied slowly.

Mark just laugh while looking at them.

It has been a month since the incident at the airport. Some of the IGOT7 seems to get what I said on that day. But still, most of them seems cant accept the fact that I am having a crush on someone secretly. And how brave I am to say that in front of everyone. My company also seems cant do anything about it as a lot of witnesses on  that day.

But still since the incident, not a single news of her that I heard. I guess she's already at London now. I sighed thinking about it.

"Okay, we start the fanmeeting in about ten more minutes." The place is already crowded with fans and I keep my smiling face.

"This is the last by this week. Hold on Mark, you can do it." I cheer my own self.

The fanmeeting start and keep going until almost the end. I am too tired and sleepy. This is the last album to be signed.

"What's your name?" I asked the owner without looking up. No reply. "Excus.." I put up my head and my heart is about to burst.

"Na Young." She replies with a sweet smile. I am speechless and suddenly our lips meet in a speed.

"Yah! Jackson!!" I shouted to my stupid dongsaeng. "Sorry." I said to Na Young who is already blushing.

"Its okay. I miss that lips. Please write your number below." She smiles naughtily