O6 Middle-Aged Woman

You've Changed


[HANEUL]

I woke up early because of my uncle's wake up call.

Gah, he annoys me too much.

I brushed my teeth, washed myself and put on these clothes.

I put my hair up into a loose bun and packed my sports bag with extra t-shirts, my phone and some more things I need.

I got up from my bed and went out of my room.

"Where are you going?" Suho asked.

"Hell. Wanna come with me?" I replied. Wow, is he my guardian or something that he still need to know where I go?

"I'm s-sorry." he replied shaking a little.

"Are you even a man? Tss." I rolled my eyes and went out of their dorm. Before closing the door I heard him say,

"My pride, man. MY PRIDE."

I went straight to SMEnt. and uncle showed me the way to a big auditorium where some SM artists were already waiting.

I saw SuJu, f(x), BoA, SHINee, etc. already inside and looking at me like I'm an alien or something. Hmm, I guess uncle made a warning or something.

But, they still stood up and greeted me.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Haneul-imnida." I greeted back immediately with a poker face on and bowed 90 degrees. Duh, I'm still respectful despite my cold looks because I, myself, hate disrespectful little s.

I went infront of the stage and can clearly see all of them, the producers, directors, SM artists (including EXO and those who came in late), a middle-aged woman infront and a camera man beside her. Probably gonna record me or something.

"So, what's your talent?" the middle-aged woman asked.

"I can sing." she nodded for me to start.

I went to the piano at the side, played it and started singing Byul by Kim Ah Joong.

[SOO MAN]

Haneul went to the piano, played it and started singing Byul by Kim Ah Joong and well, I'm impressed.

I turned around to look at the SM artists and they're all gawking amazed by her voice (despite her personality).

"That's all?" Mrs. Lee asked again and Haneul nodded her head.

"You're lying." I scoffed and she rolled her eyes at me. All eyes were on me.

"Sing another song. Since you're gonna be a new member of EXO, might as well show us what you've practiced with them. I'm gonna play a song of EXO and you'll dance and sing with it." Mrs. Lee said while raising her eyebrow challenging Haneul.

I looked at the EXO members and they all gulped. I gave them a you-didnt-practice-with-her-whyy look and they gave back a we-didnt-know look at me.

I looked at Haneul and she seems... confident? I sighed and stared at her hoping she'll get my message.

The first song played was History and woah, she knows the dance moves and the lyrics?

Next song was Growl, then Christmas Day.

"How long have you practiced that?" Mrs. Lee asked still unimpressed.

Well damn you, she doesn't know EXO and it has only been 3 or 4 days since she met them and now she knows like a lot of their dance moves and lyrics? Woah, can't believe you're still unimpressed Mrs. Lee.

"Honestly, I didn't. I just watched their music videos yesterday." Haneul said with a youre-still-not-impressed-huh look. Hah, I'm liking this kid.

"Can you dance again?" Mrs. Lee asked.

[HANEUL]

I can't take it anymore. I want to smile like asdfghjkl; I want to fangirl Kyahh!!

[A/N Remember when Haneul said she can't control her feels when she's doing her talent? Yup, this is it. She feels happy and alive now.]

"Yeah. Can you please play Only One by BoA eonnie. By the way *smiles* BoA eonnie, I'm a fan!!" I smiled widely and she waved and smiled back at me. Wahh, I can't even.

They all looked surprised especially EXO. Psh.

"Sehun." I called him. "Do you still remember the dance moves?" he nodded and went infront of the stage.

"Can you please skip some parts and go to where Sehun and BoA eonnie were dancing?" I asked and heard the part I was describing playing on the background.

We started dancing and BoA eonnie was cheering for me.

"Why me?" Sehun asked while we're still dancing.

"Because you. Just shut up." I said.

When we were done, I bowed and they all clapped.

"Can you rap?"

I nodded and sang the rap part of Growl and also Baby Don't Cry.

"Any languages you know?"

"I like Sehun's rainbow colored hair." —French

"Tao is pretty handsome." —Korean. Tao blushed. Haha cute.

"I like to be Kris' friend. He looks pretty cool." —Japanese

"Luhan, you're pretty." —English. Kris chuckled because he understood.

"I can't think of anymore to say." —Tagalog.

"You're filled with talent, huh? You're pretty worthy to join EXO. Next week or month, maybe, will be your debut as a member. Since we don't want you to be bashed or anything. We'll be dropping hints already but nothing will be confirmed. You may now go." the middle-aged woman said.

I immediately went out of the auditorium feeling extremely embarrassed that I acted like that infront of BoA eonnie and the other SM artists.

*Ugh. Why do I have to do that?*


Haneul is pretteh talented ;) Hope you like it. Please subscribe?

buing buing~