13 I'm Sorry

You've Changed


[Chanyeol]

After Haneul left, Kai immediately followed. I can clearly see a look on Kai's face that looks like he's planning something evil.

Let's not assume here since I am a really big fan of Kai and I don't want to think something bad about him so I decided to follow him.

"Hyung, I'm gonna buy cola for me downstairs. Wait for awhile." I tapped Baek hyung's shoulder and left immediately.

I followed Kai who is following Haneul while he is talking with someone on the phone.

I tried going closer and heard some words that I never thought could escape Kai's mouth.

"Haneul's alone already. Follow her and you can do anything to her just don't, I tell you, don't beat her up and most especially don't kill her. Make sure you enjoy!" he said and hung up the phone. He changed his way from Haneul's who's already going to a dark alleyway.

I never thought Kai's the bad guy. I laughed bitterly. All these years, I admired him. Tch.

I continued following Haneul and then bam, three drunk thugs tried to touch her but before they can you know Haneul, I started punching and kicking those dirty people.

I looked over at Haneul. She looked really helpless. It's the first time I saw her cry. Heck, I even thought she wouldn't cry about anything.

I carried her bridal style and just looked at her. She was sobbing real hard. She has a bruise on her cheek, probably because of that hard slap.

I sighed.

We arrived at SMEnt and when. I entered the dance studio,

"Hyung, who's that?" -Sehun

"Wait... Is that— is that... O_O" -Kyungsoo

"HANEUL?!" all of them shouted except for Kai who looked a little, just a little, guilty.

Haneul must've felt shy because she buried her face on my chest. I don't know why but I can feel my heart thumping so loud that made me nervous.

What if she can hear it?! Oh no. Heart, stop it.

I sat down on the floor, placing Haneul just beside me with her head on my shoulder.

"MIND EXPLAINING?!" Kyungsoo unknowingly roared.

I stayed silent for a moment while they keep asking me and Haneul what happened but Haneul remained silent.

"Hyung." My voice boomed throughout the whole room that they stopped the noises their making.

"Kai, you followed her. Y-you asked them... TO DO THIS TO HER." I yelled and Kai flinched. I looked over Haneul and she slowly lifted her head looking at Kai.

"Y-you did this?" she asked tearing up all over again.

All the members looked at Kai then back to Haneul then back at me.

"It's your fault." He said through gritted teeth.

"Mwo?" Haneul reacted despite her puffy swollen eyes and very red face.

[HANEUL]

"You really don't remember me now, huh." Kai chuckled bitterly.

What is he talking about? I knew him before? What is he saying?

"Before I was a trainee, you were the one I used to admire. You were the one who taught me how to dance. You were my very inspiration." he continued. I stopped breathing for awhile. It's like I forgot how to breathe.

"Y-you're... Jong... In?" I gasped. I can't believe it. I thought it was just a coincidence that their name was the same. There are a lot of Kim Jongin, you know.

flashback

A year after my worst year ever, I'm still mourning my parents death and the fact that Kyungsoo, my only true friend, left me. Alone.

I don't know who to trust anymore. Still being underaged, I was sent to orphanage alot of times. I always tried escaping because inside the orphanage, all the people are mean. Especially the caretakers or whatever you call them.

This time, I'm planning to escape again. Everytime I just get caught. I sighed.

"Haneul, meet your new family." I rounded my eyes. Then came a good looking man, a petite woman and a boy about my age. They all seem nice.

"Hello, Haneul. Nice to meet you! Just call me dad and of course her as your mom. This is—"

"Hi! I'm Kim Jongin. I have two older sisters but they're at school." Jongin stated happily. It was like he was too happy.

I started crying, making a lot of noises.

"I don't like them! I don't like them at all! Uwahh" I cried childishly while flailing my arms weirdly.

Jongin looked scared and his parents were trying to shush me softly. They're too nice.

They convinced me that they will not arrange anything yet about me being a Kim too but I will stay at their house and just sorta try being with them so I agreed.

I was forced out if the orphanage and went to their house. Their house is big. I might say I'll like it here but something's stopping me from saying so.

I went to a random room and saw it was a dance studio. I stared in awe. I danced something random and when I stopped, someone clapped.

I turned around and saw Jongin.

"Teach me how to dance!!" he said excitedly and so I did.

Months later, Jongin said he likes me.

"Jongin, you're just infatuated! Stop it! We're siblings, you idiot!" I yelled at him.

"You're not officially my sister yet!" he roared. I scoffed.

"I will tell this to mom and dad." and so I did and gave them no chance to respond. I quickly left the house, not turning back.

***

I was walking at the mall crowded with people. I am now living by myself. How I got money? Of course in my bank. I never knew my parents actually filled my bank with loads of money. I just got informed when I talked with one of dad's colleague. I sighed.

"Haneul? Haneul!! Ya, ya, ya. Stop!" I hesitantly turned around.

Oh.

It's Jongin.

"Is this really our fate? We always end up seeing each other." he chuckled. I rolled my eyes at him and just continued walking when he caught my wrist.

"Ya! What are you doing?" I half-yelled, half-whispered.

"Haneul! Please don't avoid me. Come back home (LOL 2NE1 WHO'S GONNA ATTEND THEIR CONCERT HERE ON THE PHILIPPINES? GUESS WHO'S COMING~ NOT ME!! sigh)." he said raising his voice. I tried pulling my wrist away from him but he wouldnt budge.

"PLEA—" he tried one more but I... slapped him. Hard.

"STOP FOLLOWING ME, JONGIN. GET. A. LIFE. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" I snapped at him not caring about the people who's crowding us ready to watch another drama.

"I..." he stopped when I slapped him again.

"That's for creating a scene in the middle of a crowd." those were my last words when I turned away from him and ran away. I just wish I would never see him again.

end of flashback


"You... did this because of revenge? Because I embarrassed you infront of thousands of people?"

"Yes because..." he couldnt seem the right words to say. It's as if his mouth and brain is betraying him. Now he is feeling guilty.

"NO JONGIN! It was your fault that time! You were the one who approached me first. I can't believe you." I snapped at him. All the anger I want to release, I can't seem to find them. It's as if I already forgave him long ago.

On the other hand, I also felt a little guilt building inside of me. I know it wrong to do that, infornt of thousands of people but! He's the one who approached me. I tried forgetting all about it and went over to Jongin's side.

I sat beside him and he looked at me.

We both opened our mouths to say the same thing, "I'm sorry."


GUYS! I DONT KNOW HOW TO SAY THIS BUT IF KRIS IS REALLY LEAVING EXO, THIS STORY MIGHT BE ON HIATUS. HECK, I CAN EVEN DELETE ALL MY EXO BASED ACCOUNTS BECAUSE I DON'T THINK I WILL EVER MOVE ON FROM THIS SITUATION, if it really was meant to happen.

I HOPE THE SASAENGS WILL NOW DO THEIR JOB... ERR, CORRECTLY...? I MEAN I HOPE THEY DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS SINCE THEY GOT MONEY AND ALL. kekeke~ that sounds so wrong but you know what I mean.

I hope Kim Youngmin-sshi will think twice about this 'Kris leaving exo' situation thing. Hope he's not too stupid not to do that.

If I can just personally text Lee Sooman and tell him some guy wanted to ruin his business.

Hope this is all just an act of SM for publicity.

YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME, KRIS. YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO US.

but if SM  is really treating Kris like and stuff then I would just encourage Kris and the other members to leave SM

ANYWAYS, it will be their lost, not EXO's so yeah.