챕터 8 ( Chapter 8 )

You Are My Cure (너는 내 치료 입니다)

Jessica is now in the kitchen, wearing an apron, cooking for Taeyeon. Taeyeon at first rejected help from Jessica, wanting to cook for herself and the latter, but Jessica strongly insisted that she wanted to cook and argued that Taeyeon had helped her a lot so she wanted to do something for her, that was the reason why Taeyeon had given in and let Jessica cook.

Sitting and staring as Jessica cooks, Taeyeon felt something, something that feels like happiness. Taeyeon, remembering how Jessica had took pictures of her, more than that she had taken pictures of her when she is pouting. So, Taeyeon took her phone out and took pictures of Jessica cooking.

Hearing camera snapping sound, she turned around to see Taeyeon taking pictures of her. So she smiled and turned back and focused on cooking. Taeyeon looking at her phone while taking Jessica’s pictures, smiled when she saw that Jessica had turned around and smiled.

At this moment, everything is perfect, for the both of them.

Taeyeon, grabbing two plates for Jessica, standing beside Jessica and staring intently at the hard-working girl beside her.

Hmm?”

What’s wrong?”

Oh nothing…”

Do you need any help?”

No”

Jessica rejected, feeling Taeyeon has helped her too much and she hasn’t helped the latter much, or at all.

Just before eating, Jessica took her phone out and took a picture of Taeyeon eating.

Why are you taking so many pictures today?”

Just cause.”

Smiling, Taeyeon continued to eat.

Is it nice though?”

It’s amazingly delicious”

Taeyeon said that while smiling to the latter.

Great because this is the only thing I can cook that actually is edible.”

You don’t know how to cook?”

Y-yeah”

Looking down and embarrassed, Jessica admitted that she indeed can’t cook.

Taeyeon, leaning forward and lifted Jessica’s head up and smiled to the latter.

Then, do you want me to teach you?”

Blushing, for the first time in a long time, Jessica couldn’t answer the latter.

I-I… I need to use the bathroom.”

Without waiting for a reply, Jessica rushed to the bathroom leaving Taeyeon confused.

Taeyeon looking at Jessica’s back, still confused and thought to herself

Did I say something wrong? I was just offering to teach her though…’

Jessica on the other hand, is staring at herself in the mirror. Hand griping on the shirt, on her chest, where her heart is located, feeling her unstable fast heartbeat, she realized. In the end, she decided to just go with the flow and just be beside Taeyeon. She wouldn’t and will not confess her feelings to Taeyeon, not with someone already in Taeyeon heart.

Jessica, came out of the bathroom and saw Taeyeon leaning beside the bathroom door.

Tae-Taeyeon”

What’s wrong?”

Nothing”

Jessica smiled to assure the latter, despite her unstable heartbeat.

You sure?”

Yeah”

Do you have anything to do now?”

I guess…I still haven’t finished my remaining work yet…”

Oh okay…I walk you back to your room then…”

Do you know where my room is though?”

Ah… nope”

It’s fine. I can go by myself. You go rest.”

Okay…”

Jessica walked to the door and was about to leave.

Hey.”

Hmm?”

Bye”

Bye Taeyeon…”

Jessica left. Taeyeon laid down on her bed and tried to sleep but she couldn’t. Whenever she closes her eyes, as always she would see only Tiffany, but now she also sees Jessica too.

Deciding she couldn’t sleep, she changed and went out, walking on the busy streets, and only paying attention to her phone, she bumped into someone,

Oh I’m sorry…Are you okay?”

Oh, I’m fine…wait…Taeng?”