챕터 12 ( Chapter 12 )

You Are My Cure (너는 내 치료 입니다)

~At the restaurant~

 

Sunny looked at Sooyoung and sighed.

“What?”

“Nothing...”

Sooyoung continued to stuff with food. Sunny was just slightly embarrassed of the amount of food that is on their table.

“Sunkyu-ah”

“Don't call me by my korean name.”

“I'm slightly worried if we're doing the right thing here...”

 

~At the room~

 

“So, what's wrong?”

Taeyeon looked at Jessica with a worried expression on her face.

“Taeyeon-ah...”

“hmm?”

“My...”

“What?” Taeyeon said, slowly getting more nervous

“My sister is visiting...”

“Why's that such a worrying thing?” Taeyeon raised an eyebrow and sighed in relief.

“Taeyeon-ah”

'Taeyeon-ah... I don't know if I can bring myself to tell you this...'

“hmm?”

“she's 18”

“And...?”

“She's going to be a big trouble.”

“ -laughs- When's she coming?”

“Sometime this week...”

“I'll be with you.”

Jessica looked at Taeyeon.

“You sure about this? It's fine though...”

Taeyeon cupped Jessica's face in her hands and made Jessica meet her gaze.

“Always, I'll always be here for you.”

Taeyeon leaned in and slowly tilted her hard. Jessica closed her eyes shut, expecting a kiss but nothing happened. She opened her eyes to see Taeyeon smiling at her, her face turned red with embarrassment and shyness. Jessica covered her face with her hands.

“How cute...” whispered Taeyeon

Taeyeon pulled down Jessica's hand slowly, leans in and kissed her then pulls away.

“Taeyeon-ah”

“Hmm?”

Jessica smiles and hugs Taeyeon.

Taeyeon pulls Jessica closer to her and her hair.

 

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

 

“Wait here, I'll go get the door” Taeyeon said as she stood up

 

Taeyeon's eyes widen as she saw who was at the door.

“why, why are you here?”

 

~ Back to Yuri~

 

Yuri walked along the riverside, deep in thought, wondering if she did the right thing breaking up with Tiffany.

As she walks, she bumps into someone.

“I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you.”

Yuri said as she squat down to pick the other person's items but as their eyes meet, Yuri felt the world stop for a moment.

 

~ Back to Tiffany ~

 

Tiffany sat on her bed, trying to call Yuri but Yuri's phone is turned off.

She wanted to apologise for making the latter feel that way, she didn't think Yuri would gotten hurt because of her, neither did she think that Yuri had any feelings for her.

But that didn't change her feelings for Taeyeon either, She still wanted Taeyeon back, she still love the girl that was once hers.

She looked a past pictures of herself and Taeyeon, she felt so stupid for letting Taeyeon go for the first time.

 

Tiffany, feeling exhausted, took a sleeping pill and feel asleep.

 

~Back to Taeyeon~

 

“Hi, Taeyeon-ah”

“D-dad...”

“Oh? You have someone with you?”

Her father looked at Jessica, while Jessica nodded her head as a greeting.

“Umm...yeah...What are you doing here?”

“I see, Sunny and Sooyoung must have not told you that I wanted to meet you here.”

'Those idiots...Knew they had something up their sleeves.' Taeyeon sighed

“Why did you want to meet me here, Dad?”

“I need to talk to you about something, if you're not busy.”

Taeyeon looked over to Jessica.

“Can we talk later, Dad, if it isn't too important.”

“Sure.”

Just as Taeyeon's father is about to leave, Jessica walked towards Taeyeon and told her to go.

“I'll be right back, okay?”

“Okay” Jessica smiled.

 

Taeyeon and her father went to another room that was reserved by her father.

“Dad.”

“Yes, my daughter?”

“You said you have something to talk about?”

“Yes, who is she?”

“Dad, Is that what you came to talk about?”

“Part of the reasons why, yes”

“Oh..., I met her weeks ago.”

“Are you both...?”

“Dad, I know what happened years ago had a large impact on me but I want to try to be happy again...”

“I know, I'm not going to stop you but are you sure about this?”

“-sigh- not entirely but she's been through what I've been through, I'm confident that she wouldn't do the same knowing how it would feel...”

“She has?”

“Yes...Dad, can we stop talking about this now?”

“Fine, but know that I will, again.”

“-sigh- Okay...”

“Another thing, Taeyeon-ah.”

“Yes?”

“You can tell me anything you want, okay?”

Taeyeon smiled

“Okay”

“Ah...that smile, haven't seen it in such a long time.”

“...Dad...”

“I know, I know, you should go back now. We'll have dinner together later?”

“Okay, I'll go back to the room now”

 

Taeyeon went back to the room to see Jessica fallen asleep on the bed.

Taeyeon lays on the bed beside Jessica slowly so that the latter would not wake up.

She carefully pulls the latter into her arms and stared with a loving gaze.

'I don't know how you do this but I'm slowly falling deeper for you. I want to trust you and I will try. Please don't let this be another mistake like before.'

Taeyeon pecked Jessica's cheek softly then noticed a smile that formed on the latter's lips.

“Since when were you awake?” Taeyeon whispered softly

“I wasn't sleeping at all, I was just resting with my eyes closed.”

'I'm sorry for this, I've decided not to tell you anymore. I'll be greedy just this once. I can't lose you.'

They stayed that way for awhile as it got comfortable.

“So, what did you two talk about?”

“Oh, he wants to have dinner with us.”

“Oh...wait what?!”

“It'll be fine, he's not as scary as you might picture him to be. And I'll always be by your side.”

“You promise?”

“Always.”

 

~ Back to Yuri ~

 

“Yuri...”

“You...how are you here right now?”

“I came back from London a few days ago...”

“...I see...”

Yuri was about to walk away when she grabbed Yuri's hands.

“Can we talk for a little while...?”