Perfect

A general theory of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I'm getting so much feedback on this story, sob. I'm so grateful people, so grateful ; w ; e n e We shall all play chess obvsly <3 Jks. I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS <3 S A R A N G H A E. <3   Mushik.

 

 

Chapter six.

Walk far far away; I'd rather do bad things with you | The second one.

~

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

 

I scrunched my nose at the noise, stirring slightly. It didn’t sound like my alarm clock. Hm… Weird…

 

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

 

And what the heck was wrong with this smell? My room never smelled like that. Did mom put some air refresher while I was gone? Maybe. I should tell her later that it doesn’t smell well.

But… I don’t remember going home. All I can remember is…

I gasped, inhaling erratically as I tried to sit up but fell down on the bed once again when I felt something pressing on my arm. What the heck?

I looked at the sleeping figure and frowned. Who was this guy? This haircut seemed familiar though, also the clothes he was wearing. I bit my lips and ran fingers through the male’s hair, tilting head slightly as I pushed his fringe out of his eyes.

“Are you done?” He suddenly mumbled and I moved my hand away fast, almost jumping in shock as I heard the familiar voice.

“What are you doing here?” I squealed, looking around in fear. “What am I doing here?”

The boy sighed deeply and rolled his eyes, sitting up straight after a second, stretching his arms.

I watched him, tilting head slightly and sighed, fecaplaming.

“Are you trying to show off?” A question slipped out of my mouth and I blinked, blushing slightly.

“I’m just trying to check how long are you able to stare at me.” He shot back, making m blush brighter. I tried to come back with something intelligent but failed, only sighing in the end.

“Can you explain how did I get here, please?” I asked quietly, ruffling my hair slightly and rubbed my eyes, looking at the IV needle sticking in my hand with disgust.

“You went to the restroom and didn’t come back so they sent…” The guy paused for a brief second and if I didn’t focus on him so much, I wouldn’t probably notice. “They sent Kai after you.” He shrugged casually. “You fell unconscious so he called your mom and she ordered him to call the ambulance.” The guy nodded and shrugged, yawning. “At least that’s what he says.” He added quickly and frowned once again. “You shouldn’t have run back then.”

I shrugged and frowned.

“U-Um, so… what were you doing here?” I blinked a few times, looking at him with curious expression and he only cleared his throat, looking at me uneasily.

“They told me to be here when you wake up. She couldn’t make it, too many fangirls in SunSun.” He sighed and stood up, frowning slightly for a brief second before his face smoothed once again.

“Where are you going?” I asked quietly, seeing him walk towards the door.

“I need to tell the doctor that you’re awake.” Baekhyun nodded and opened the door, stopping halfway. I could see his face in the glass door as he bit his lower lip, visibly wanting to say something but in the end he just pushed the door open and walked away, leaving me alone.

I fell down on the pillow, closing my eyes, feeling tiredness slowly taking over me. I should’ve predicted this. I shouldn’t run so much, I should go to sleep. I obviously knew how could this end but no, Jung Heeyoung knows better.

I my side with a pout, listening to the machine beeping with each beat of my heart. Steady. At least that.

Baekhyun’s face flashed under my eyelids and I frowned. He didn’t look happy to be here with me and I suddenly felt like a burden.

“Look who has woken up.” Suddenly a voice called and I looked at the doctor walking through the glass door with a polite smile plastered on his face. “How are you feeling, Heeyoung?”

“I-I…” I breathed, slightly sitting up once again. “I feel okay. Just a little bit dizzy. What happened?”

“You fainted from exhaustion.” He nodded and flipped some pages in the folder he was holding, fixing his glasses. “Good thing your heart didn’t stop.”

“Was it close to that, though?” I shuddered, remembering the erratic beating in my chest, pain slowly building up.

“Arrhythmia isn’t anything, Heeyoung-ssi.” Doctor sighed, looking at me with a frown. “You shouldn’t overwork yourself. You should rest, try to relax, stop running around ‘like mad’, as your boyfriend s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter