Valentine's Day

Love's Twist

 

The next day, school wasn't any different from other school days, the only difference was the day was full of flowers and sweet with confessions to cries of rejection and joys of acceptance all can be seen all over the school. It was lunch and Lee ~~~~~ has never been as nervous as she felt now. She was walking around the school holding the box of cookies. Lee ~~~~~ stopped in my tracks to find she found what she has been looking for, Tao.

 

Tao was walking Lee ~~~~~’s way with his group of friends, Exo-M laughing and talking. The closer he got the more nervous she got making her shake more. She took a breather in and out, and then she fixed her glasses and walked towards Tao and his friends. She stopped right in front of them as they stopped laughing and just stared at her until she said something.

 

"Ummm…Tao" Lee ~~~~~ managed to say and added "Will you be my Valentine's!" She yelled and shoved the box of cookies to him and looked down closing her eyes ashamed of what he would say next. Laughs were heard, she looked up to see Tao and the rest of Exo-M laughing at her "Me be your Valentine's, you got to be kidding me!" Tao said between his laughs and took the box of cookies and slammed it on the ground and stomped all over the box and walked away with the rest of Exo-M. She stared at the box of crumbs on the ground and was on the verge of crying when tears formed at the corners of her eyes.

 

Lee ~~~~~  ran where ever her feet took her not caring about her surroundings, she just knew she had to get as far from school as fast as she could. She realized she reached the park 10 minutes away from the school, sat down on a bench in the middle of the park, and sat there hugging her knees into her chest pouring her tears out into her knees.

 

In the meanwhile, Kai was looking for Lee ~~~~~ as he noticed she was missing since lunch. He didn't care if there were classes he just knew he had to find her, because he has a bad feeling in his stomach something bad might happen to her.

 

After a few hours of crying, Lee ~~~~~ looked up and rested her chin in between her knees, as she watched couples walking pass by acting lovey dovey in envy. One couple caught her eyes as she saw two familiar figures with the same uniform as her, and watched them as they were walking through the park from afar.

 

"I am glad I accepted your Valentine's confession!" the girl said. "I am too, I am glad I didn't accept the Valentine's confession from that loser nerd Lee ~~~~~." They boy said as he laughed.

 

As Lee ~~~~~ heard her name, she wiped her eyes under her glasses from her tears as they blurred her vision. As her vision cleared up she looked back at the familiar couple in terror as she saw Tao holding hands with Jiyeon as she rested her head on his shoulders! "That loser asked you to be your Valentine's!" Jiyeon said as she burst out laughing. "I would rather kill myself than go with her at the Valentine's Ball tomorrow night!" Tao scoffed making Jiyeon giggle. "That reminds me we should go to the mall and buy matching outfits for the Valentine's ball tomorrow!" Jiyeon said as she pulled Tao out of her vision to the mall.

 

Lee ~~~~~ started to burst out crying into her knees again because of their conversation. "I would rather kill myself than go with her at the valentine's ball tomorrow night!" Tao's words bounced around her head not leaving her head. She covered her ears hoping she won't hear those words but she kept hearing the words "I would rather kill myself," over and over.

 

Night hit as it was 6 PM and Kai is at the park by the school, he has been searching for Lee ~~~~~  for 6 hours. He was nearly about to give up looking for her and go to her house to see if she is home.

 

Realizing where time has gone, Lee ~~~~~ decides to get up and head home. As she was heading home she walked like a dead corpse with her head hang low looking at the ground as she dragged her feet sniffling.

 

Kai was about to turn back around to go Lee ~~~~~'s house, when he heard sobs from the other direction. He turned around letting a sigh as a relief he found Lee ~~~~~ dragging herself.

 

"LEE ~~~~~!" She heard her name being called but as she was still in her own world she ignored it especially because she knew it was Kai and she ran away, she stopped in her tracks.

 

BEEP! BEEP!  A white light shined in front of Lee ~~~~~, she realized it was a car driving towards her, but she stood there just watching as the light came bigger and brighter. She stopped in the middle of the road and stared at the car coming towards her. Kai picked up his pace as the car got closer to her, and he kept calling her name, but all that she heard in her head was Tao's words "I would rather kill myself," over and over. She just stood there looking at the light; she closed her eyes as the light became its biggest and brightest. Kai ran like his life depended on it.

 

BEEP! BEEP! Kai grabbed Lee ~~~~~'s wrist and pulled her into his arms just before the car hit her. He started to cry in relief he saved her just in time. "Lee ~~~~~ don't die on me! I don't know what I'll do knowing you no here with me! You're lucky I was there to save you or you wouldn't be here in my arms right now!" He yelled her, but he didn't have any response. He looked down at her to see she fainted. He decided to take her to his house and let her rest, so he piggybacked her all the way home.

 

"AHHHH!"


I hope you like this chapter! I would like to thank the shop "I Remember Everything" shop for my poster and background. Please check them out. Also subscribe and comment.