Valentine's Ball

Love's Twist

 

"AHHHH!" Lee ~~~~~ has a bad dream. She yelled she shot up from her position. She looked at the blue blanket on her. Huh? I don't remember sleeping in my room?!? WAIT! This isn't my blanket she panicked in her head. She scanned to see she was lying in a king size bed with a canopy with white see through fabric flowing down the side of the post of the canopy on each corner of the bed in a beautiful gigantic room. This isn't even my room! She screamed in her head as she scrambled off the bed. 

 

KNOCK! KNOCK! Lee ~~~~~ turned to the direction of the door to find that the door swung open a butler came through the doorway he bowed to her and said, "Hello Miss Lee ~~~~~, I see that you’re awake." The butler smiled. "Please come this way Miss Lee ~~~~~." The butler gestured to the doorway; she followed his gesture and exited the bedroom.

 

The butler guided Lee ~~~~~ through the big house...cross that...he guided her through a mansion! She thought as he guided her to wherever it was. They continued to walk through the mansion which seemed forever! Then suddenly he stopped in front of two big wooden doors. She stopped and looked at him curiously as she was confused why he stopped so suddenly. "Miss Lee ~~~~~ please step inside, young master is waiting for your presence." He said as he bowed and walked away, she watched him walk away disappearing from her sight. She turned to the door and stared at it for a while before she let out a sigh and opened the door.

 

As Lee ~~~~~ opened the door she poked her head in to see a beautiful room that looked like a study, because the walls were filled with shelves of books surrounding the windows. On one wall that had a big flower painting hanging over a fireplace, which was surrounded by a couch with chairs on both sides and a coffee table in the middle. She opened the door more as she let herself in, closing the door behind her. She examined the room more as she came across a man in a tuxedo facing his back towards her as he looked out of the window. He must be the young master that brought her here; he was rather good looking from behind, she thought. She walked towards him, but she tripped on one of the legs of the chair.

 

Lee ~~~~~ landed on her knees with her head hanging low making her hair cover her face blocking her view. In a swift move she flipped my hair with one of her hands. As she flipped her hair clearing her view a hand was in front of her leading a hand. She looked up to see whose hand it belonged to see the owner of the hand was no other than the young master. She shyly put one of her hands in his hand and he pulled her up in one swift move, which felt familiar. She dusted of her uniform and looked up at him.

 

He looked really handsome from the front with his chocolaty brown eyes, pointy nose; and he had an earring on his right ear that made him more attractive.

 

"Sorry!" Lee ~~~~~ managed to say. "It's okay!" he said angelically with a heartwarming smile that made her blush a little, yet made her shocked as it sounded familiar. "Do I know you?" She asked curiously. " Yah Lee ~~~~~! I can't believe you don't recognize your best friend since elementary!" he said pouting like a little kid.

 

 “Kai! What are you doing here? Dressed…" “Handsomely?" Kai interrupted as he smirked puffing at his collar to his tux. Lee ~~~~~ slightly slapped him. "What are you doing here?" She scolded him. "You should be happy! You finally got to visit my house, after I saved your sorry !" Her jaw dropped, "Thanks by the way...WAIT!?! This hous...MANSION is yours! What? Huh? How?" he chuckled. "Of course this isn't my house." She sighed in relief "This mansion belongs to my dad, he owns a big hotel." At first she was in shock but she punched his arm hard and he winced at the pain. "Ouch! What was that for?" "You lied to me about being rich since elementary!" she shot back as she stomped away.

 

Kai grabbed Lee ~~~~~ turning her around with each hand on each shoulder and brought his face eye level to hers. He flashed her a heartwarming smile before saying, "I am sorry Lee ~~~~~ I lied to you all these years, but I didn't want people to friend me because I'm rich, I want true friends that will like me for who I am...like you." She softened as what he said touched her heart.

 

Lee ~~~~~ faked a sniffle and wiped a fake tear before she said, "Stupid! You still could have told me. Do you not trust me?" Kai let go and ruffled her hair with one of his hands and said, "Of course I trust you Isabella," chuckling. "So will you forgive me?" She forgives him but she decided to mess with him and pretend to be mad. "Nope!" She scoffed as she turned around with arms crossed. "I'll make you forgive me," he whispered in her ear, back hugging her. She forgave him but she wanted to pretend she was mad, so she broke from embrace scoffing and walked towards the door.

 

Suddenly a hand slipped into Lee ~~~~~'s hand, she stared at it and then looked to see Kai dragging her out of the study. They reached the front of the mansion standing in the cold they stood there until a red Ferrari pulled up.

 

The butler came out of the driver seat of the red Ferrari and tossed the keys over to car and Kai swiftly caught it with his free hand. He dragged Lee ~~~~~ to the Ferrari and opened the passenger's seat door and she went inside. He ran around the back and opened the door on the driver's side and stepped inside. He looked at her and leaned towards her, she leaned back thinking he was going to kiss her and she squeezed her eyes shut.

 

Kai chuckled and Lee ~~~~~ opened my eyes to see him pull her seat belt and buckle it in. He put the keys in the ignition and started the car and drove off. She cleared and straightens in her seat, "Where are we going?"  She asked turning to him in curiosity. "You'll see when we get there." He said smirking keeping his eye on the road. She sighed and looked out her window looking at the night sky, and watched as they passed by familiar places trying to figure out where they were going.

 

Kai took Lee ~~~~~ to a makeover because he was bringing her to the Valentine’s Ball, without her knowing. At the salon, the hairstylist styled Lee ~~~~~ with curls and light makeup. Then they went to dress boutique, Isabella tried many dresses, shoes, and accessories, until she settled with a short black strapless dress with dark violet floral designs on the top complimented with a dark violet bow in the middle of the dress. It was topped off with silver hair was curled diamond star earrings and matching diamond necklace. That matched well with the black wedges they fitted her in with diamonds on the top.

 

When the makeover was done they drove off, the car finally stopped at the parking lot of the school near the gym. Kai took out the keys out of the ignition and exited the car. He came around the back of the car and opened Lee ~~~~~'s door. She unbuckled herself and exited the car as he closed the door behind her. He slipped his hand into hers and dragged her to the gym. As they were about to head into the gym she stopped making Kai jerk a little, knowing they were going to the Valentine's ball. He turned to her "What's wrong? Let's go inside!" He said as he tugged her hand, but she didn't budge.

 

Lee ~~~~~ gazed up at him, "What are we doing here? I don't want to see that his face with her." Lee ~~~~~ said referring to Tao and Jiyeon. "Don't worry Lee ~~~~~, your here to party with me your best friend, I didn't dress up handsomely and dress you up beautifully for nothing." Kai smiled lightly squeezing her hand. He dragged her to the doors and this time she didn't hesitate to stop, even though she knew something bad would happen, but she didn't want to disappoint her best friend. He checked them in at the front door as Seoul High students were allowed and the teachers who stood as bodyguards by the main entrance opened the gym doors.

 

As Lee ~~~~~ and Kai entered they saw people were staring and pointing at them and whispering, but the whispers were loud enough so they could hear. "Who is that?" "Do they even go to our school?" People started to say. "The girl is pretty hot!" Few guys whistled. "AHHH! Who is that y guy?" A few girls squealed. "They make a cute couple!" Some people said.

 

Lee ~~~~~ blushed at their remarks as this is the first time she heard nice comments towards her from other students since they usually call me a nerd, loser or outcast.

 

Kai walked Lee ~~~~~ to the punch table, poured punch into two cups, and gave one to Isabella. She thanked him; he nodded and sipped his punch. She sipped her cup and scanned the room to see couples acting lovey dovey and a few singles mingling with their other single friends. Lee ~~~~~'s spitted her punch on Kai, so he told Lee ~~~~~ he was going to the bathroom to clean up and left. Lee ~~~~~  didn’t reply because she stood there like a statute as she watched Tao slow dancing with Jiyeon in the middle of the dance floor.

 

Lee ~~~~~ decided to grab another punch ,so she turned around and poured another punch, "Hey!" "Hey your back..." She beamed but then frowned as she was about to finished. When she turned around she realized Kai didn't greet her but, someone else.


DUN DUN DUNNN! Who do you think greet Lee ~~~~~? comment below! The next chapter will be the last chapter, but don't worry I MIGHT make a sequel. If you hadn't already please check out my 1st story "The Resolution", AND SUBSCRIBE!