MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES

Memories and Promises

Hey guys, I want to apologize for not updating my fics for a year and a half. I don't know why I didn't update it and you might think/assuming that I'm abandoning this, but I'm not. I just didn't have the time to write that I almost forgot that I still have this fic. And again, I'm really sorry. Really, REALLY SORRY! :(

 

So anyway, the reason for my hiatus was, I didn't have time to think and write ideas over the course of the school year. I didn't know what to write on the next chapter and I ran out of ideas when school started. By the way, I started writing this fic last last summer, the summer before I was in the 4th year of my high school (I'm already in college right now, I'm a freshmen. Keke^^) And I didn't update because when school started, it got busy and I forgot that I still have an unfinished fic. Yes, I'm that lazy to write. I don't even do most of my homeworks. keke ^^ (Don't judge me!! hahaha)

So, after rummaging through the files of my computer, I found my "fanfic" folder and that's when I remembered all the fics that I didn't finish. I started reading all the fics that I wrote and I got goosebumps all over!! I didn't know what came to my mind when I was writing all these fics! Hahaha. I smiled to myself and thought of continuing this fic since I focused a lot on this among the two fics that I wrote and a lot of ideas came to my mind. I just hope that I can finish this! >< Oh I wished~~

 

By the way, I'm going to have a slight change in this fic.:

  • I added one character.
  • In Chapter 11, the Jung family returned to Korea. They were in San Fran. in Chapter 6.
  • I don't know if Sulli is still gonna participate in this fic. I'm still looking for the right timing for her.
  • I don't know what to do next! >< 

 

Also, if you guys are still interested in this fic and wants to read it until the end, but forgot what the whole story is all about, here's the summary:

Kwon Yuri, a straight A student and living in a mansion like house, had lessee in her house. Of course, she allowed one of her rooms to be rented out and this girl, Jessica Jung, happened to be the one renting the room. Unexpected things happened, they kissed and had some feelings for each other, and the rest, just find out. :)

 

So, without further adieu, here's an update after a year and a half. I hope you guys are still reading and keeping track of my fic. I'm not going to expect anything from you, guy. I just hope you'll like it. Thank you so much. 

 

- M.