D-6

Idol Manager(Infinite Ver.)

 

Normal POV
Eun Hee didn't want back to the dorm last night, or the next morning. As the time passed, the members started to feel anxious, especially Hoya, who had waited for her all night. When news came in that Eun Hee was on sick leave, Hoya somehow still sensed something was wrong. She seems perfectly healthy the previous day. 
 
Today was also the end of Dae-Jung's internship and he would leave the company to continue his study in the University of Seoul. Before he left, he handed the CEO an invitation privately. " This is an invitation from the Kim group," He said.
 
" Who would be our manager when both of them are gone?" Sungjong asked, and soon someone came in to answer his answer.
 
The devil Kim, which is what the member addressed Manager Kim by, have returned. 
 
Eun Hee POV
I had cried myself to sleep last night, I didn't even have the time to say farewell to the members before that damn secretary brought me home. I'm again in this stupid mansion, with a few maids and security guards, in fact "a few" won't be appropriated to describe the number of security guards, since there was about three of them in every room of the mansion. 
 
Umma and Appa now would be on their way over and I'm currently mentally preparing myself. 
 
What I didn't expect was that, instead of beating me until I'm half dead, they were surprising calm, which made me even feel worse.
 
" I don't care about how did you live in this past month but now looking at you safe and sound, I'm glad," Umma spoke, with Appa nodding his head in agreement," your engagement party would be held tomorrow night and you would be with your fiancé for the entire day today." 
 
Before I could respond, they already rose up from their seat and left. 
 
My parents were really not ordinary parents, " how have you been?", " have you eaten well?".... That is what normal parents would ask, but for me, the only words they said to me after I left home for more than one month was the news of my engagement party. To make it worse, I had to spend my day with a complete stranger guy, alone in a big mansion, with maids and security guards that would only care if someone died in here, in fact, I doubted they would ever care. Talk about responsible parenting! 
 
After their departure, one of the maids bought me my outfit of the day, it was a low cut light purple dress with a pair of designer heels. " Do you perhaps have something more.... Conservative?" I asked the maid.
 
" Sorry but we received special order from Mrs Kim to only let you wear this dress," she replied, sounding apologetic. 
 
Oh great! So I'm going to meet my future husband looking like a total ! Then I remembered that jacket I bought for Hoya last night. 
 
" Can you please hand me the bag I brought home with yesterday?" I ordered.
 
So there I was, wearing a man-size jacket outside a dress with high heels. But I was still glad that I got my whole s covered up. 
 
" Your fiancé is here mistress!" The maid from just now announced, as she opened the door, no other than Dae-Jung walked into the room. 
 
Normal POV
Soo Jin's feeling could not be described by words, but she somehow managed to control her emotion, until the maid had gone out.
 
" You..." Soo Jin grumbled, but she couldn't phrase herself properly. Her legs went jelly but she still managed to remain firm, as she wouldn't want to show her weakness.
 
" I can explain.... It is a...." Dae-Jung was taken aback but as he think again, he also was the one who was tricked all alone," so this is it? Eun Hee noona? You are the one who lied to all of us! What? Being a 88er? I'm the one who had to address a girl 4 years younger than me, plus talking formal too." 
 
" Well you are the one who knows about this engagement all along and lure in my perfectly new life! How long have you know about this? And you must be the one who contacted my parents right?" Soo Jin rebelled. 
 
They both stayed silence for a long time, until Dae-Jung spoke up,  "I guess we are even then, but I'm definitely not the one who tell your parents about your whereabouts."
 
Soo Jin replied simply by a nod and stared blankly into space. She knew Dae-Jung was not entirely at fault, if she had told the truth in the first place.... No that would make the situation even worse.... But still.....
 
When Soo Jin was deep in her thought, Dae-Jung noticed something from the corner of his eyes. 
 
Infinite ring.
 
To make situation worse, Dae-Jung understood what that means. It's like an imprint, symbolizing who she belonged to.
 
" You became faster this time, Lee Howon," he thought.
 
Back in the Infinite practice room, Manager Kim was smiling devilishly at the members, picking every one of their problems.
 
" Yah Kim Sungkyu! How the heck did you manage your members while I'm gone? Look at how much weight Myunsoo gained! And Woohyun where's your six packs? You do know how your stage costume concept is like this time right? You have to work out more! Also Dongwoo ah! Why did your dark circle get more serious, you are wasting a lot of concealer you know! Plus Yah Sungjong! Where's your muscles? I thought I ask you to work out more! And don't let me start on Sungyeol... Lee Howon! Why you giving me that kind of expression....." The manager continued talking and talking. 
 
 In the end he ordered them to do 100 push-ups as punishment, though Woohyun's was replaced by 200 sit-ups, since he didn't want to hurt his arm muscles again.
 
All the members were thinking the same: They missed Eun Hee so badly. Just then, Manager Kim received a phone call and went out. By the time he came back, he was smiling even more evilly.
 
" I guess now all you have is me! Manager Park just quit the company," his words were like poison to the members. Especially one person, and you guess it: Hoya