D-3

Idol Manager(Infinite Ver.)

 

Soo Jin/Eun Hee POV
That stupid Dae-Jung and I basically spent the whole day yesterday doing nothing, keeping our conversation to the minimum. I still somehow suspected he was the one who purposely invited Hoya to the party, but since I have no evidence, I couldn't just blame him for that.
 
I couldn't sleep well for two consecutive nights too, as I couldn't get Hoya out of my head. 
 
Have he receive the letter? What does he think of me now? He must have been better off without me..... Right?
 
And the members too, it was only days away from their comeback. Have they been sleeping well recently? I hope they weren't so stressed out......
 
Normal POV
" I'm going to the university today so..." Dae-Jung spoke up for the first time in the past two days.
 
Soo Jin showed no respond to his statement, as she was still deep in her thoughts.
 
The door closed with a "bam" behind her, leaving Soo Jin all along in the room. Since she had really nothing much to do, Soo Jin decided to clean up her room. 
 
Although most of the time the maids would do the job, Soo Jin had specially requested them to stay away from her room, since she disliked other people touching her personal belongings.
 
It was quite hard to keep them away from cleaning her room though and sometimes Soo Jin even suspected that the maids were some kind of secret spies her parents sent to keep a look out on her. Therefore she took extra effort to keep them away.
 
" What do they think I have hidden in my room? some kind of drugs?" Soo Jin thought to herself, upon thinking about that, she suddenly remembered something.
 
She indeed had hidden something in her room, but of course it was not drugs. She then rummaged through her drawers and closets, trying very hard to remember where she had last hidden it.
 
Finally in a parcel under her bed, she found it. The lady-bug phone that Young Mi had given her for her birthday a few years ago. Although it has only two buttons, one to call Young Mi and one to call the police, it was good enough for Soo Jin.
 
Soo Jin pressed the button without doubt, praying that it would still work.
 
" Yobeosayo?" Young Mi's voice was heard at the other side of the phone.
 
Soo Jin smiled for the first time in the past few days, time to run again....