D-4

Idol Manager(Infinite Ver.)

 

Normal POV
Hoya haven't been himself since he returned from party the previous day. He lacked concentration during the dance practice, making a lot of mistakes, which eventually irritated Dongwoo. 
 
Although Dongwoo was the playful one in the group, when it comes to practices, he seems to transform into another person.
 
" Howon ah! You are supposed to mirror Myungsoo from this verse onwards remember? Not me because I'm in the center." Dongwoo instructed with a displeased tone.
 
Hoya simply nodded his head, which made Dongwoo lose it and smashed him towards the wall. 
 
The fight was stopped before it could begin by Sungkyu, with the dongsaengs trying to pull their hyungs apart.
 
" Three days from our comeback and this is the sort of thing you two show me? There still so many problems left to solve in the vocal part but we couldn't even move on! How are we going to become the top group in the industry if you are going to behave in such manner?" Sungkyu said in his low but intimating voice.
 
That does it and Dongwoo let Hoya go. The practice resumed but their dances lacked of something, it had no soul and the usual passion, which caused another pause.
 
" Let's just..... Call it a day," Sungkyu announced, thinking that practices won't do them good. In fact he felt like he was going to have an emotion breakdown from all the stress.
 
Back in the dormitory, no one spoke of a word, since everyone was so tired and sensitive. Therefore everyone sat in the living room, staring into empty spaces, avoiding eye contacts with anyone.
 
Sungkyu couldn't take the depressing atmosphere anymore, and he ran out of the dormitory, not caring about the calling of the manager behind him.
 
The other members all went after him, but only Woohyun made it out while the others were stopped by the manager.
 
Sungkyu kept running and running, no one recognized him along the way, since it was already at dust. Eventually he reached the Han River, as the cool breeze met his skin, he felt refreshed and comforted. he stared at the flowing water and the view of Seoul at night.
 
"Hyung..." Woohyun caught up with him and whispered to his ear. They stood by each other's side for a long time, before Sungkyu spoke up.
 
" I never expect being a leader would be so stressful, and seeing the members so depressed and downhearted just make me...." Sungkyu could not continue as he was fighting back his tear.
 
"Hyung you know we love you right? Especially me!" Woohyun said jokingly, throwing hearts, which was his signature aegyo, at Sungkyu.
 
"Aigoo seriously you..." Sungkyu pretended to be upset but in the end he still burst into laughter.
 
" Okay now let's get back to the members shall we? Don't know how those little boys are going to live without their hyungs...." Woohyun hugged Sungkyu by waist, as both of them walked back.
 
" Don't do that..." Sungkyu muttered in his elderly man tone.
 
" Hyung we are a couple remember?"
 
" You wanna die?"
 
" Guess what I brought back?" Sungkyu flashed them a plastic bag as he walked in. When the members opened the boxes in the plastic bag, they were a bit disappointed.
 
" You don't say you go out for so long and you buy us salads?" Sungjong complained.
 
Sungkyu didn't speak of a word but there was a hint of smile on his face. 
 
" See what's at the bottom of the salad!" Woohyun hinted the members. As the members brushed the lettuce and tomatoes by the side, they saw what they had dreamed of in the past few days....
 
Chicken!
 
" I especially have those well hidden so I can pass through the manager's supervise," Sungkyu explained with pride in his tone," let's eat now!"
 
After the hearty meal, the members had their heart-to-heart conversation, when Hoya finally spoke of what he saw at the party the previous day.
 
The responds from the other members were predictable. They could not believe they were fooled all along.
 
" That girl was smart for sure, if I knew that earlier..." Dongwoo said," sorry Howon ah! I shouldn't do that to you in the practice room this afternoon."
 
" It's alright! I should always focus during practice anyway." Hoya replied. 
 
Just then, Manager Kim went in and saw the pile of leftover of the chicken. 
 
" Yah you batch of lazy bastards! Get back to practice immediately and burned all the calories you gained just now! Go! Go! Go! Run there!" He shouted.
 
They all knew it was going to be a tough one but as long as they had one another side by side, they were going to be just fine.