D-11

Idol Manager(Infinite Ver.)

 

Normal POV
Turned out that Hoya and Dae-Jung are middle school sunbae and hoobae and they once belonged to the same dance crew. Until Dae-Jung left Korea and migrated to America. 
 
" Hyung, you can be our eighth member if you wanted," Hoya joked," back in the school day we two were known as the dance machines in our school, but unfortunately he is tone-deaf so..." he teased again.
 
Dae-Jung smacked the back of Hoya's head and said in a mock serious way," I am still your sunbae so you still need to show respect to me, plus my grade is so much better than yours." 
 
The atmosphere became lively after Dae-Jung joined in and they happily went off for the second part of shooting.
 
As night approached, Eun Hee made some final reminders to Dae-Jung and went off to meet Young Mi.
 
Eun Hee and Young Mi decided to meet at a secretive cafe at the downtown area. The moment Eun Hee reached there, Young Mi was so happy that she jumped around like a crazy monkey.
 
They had not seen each other in a whole month and Eun Hee asked Young Mi about the school, her family,etc.
 
" Ever since you left your parents keep calling me to ask whether I know of your whereabouts, like every single days you know! Now I'm feeling a bit ashamed to hide the information from them..." Young Mi sighed as she finished her sentence," but anyway they are the one who engage you to some unknown guy so that's a bit too much in my opnion..."
 
" That's how my family work, if someone is not so good enough, they will have to marry someone with high ability so in the future, they can manage our family business." Eun Hee also sighed.
 
Sometimes Eun Hee was just so jealous of Young Mi's family. Her father is the CEO at the company she is working in. Therefore he didn't really have the time to take care of Young Mi and didn't interfere with Young Mi's personal life too much.
 
But Eun Hee also had to thank him for giving me the job opportunity.
 
"Oh yeah! I heard from your parents that your fiancé just comes back to Korea! I wondered how he is like..." Young Mi continued and Eun Hee was terrified by her words.
 
" If he is back, umma and appa will definitely try a lot harder to find me." she thought and wanted to think of solutions to how is she  going to get out of this mess.
 
Eun Hee grabbed Young Mi's hands and said in a serious tone," Young Mi ah! Listen to me carefully now! Since this.... fiancé guy is back, my parents will definitely try harder to find me. So this might be our last meeting and conversation until all the problems are solved. Because I am sure my parents are capable of knowing your every movement, so just in case, we will have to pretend we didn't know each other. And if we happen to meet, call me Eun Hee instead of Soo Jin, is that clear?"
 
Young Mi was a bit taken aback by Eun Hee's sudden seriousness and all she managed to do was to nod.
 
Eun Hee's expression softened by a bit and said," I'll miss you a lot..." she was not able to continue her sentence since she was choked by tears.
 
Young Mi was also whimpering like an injured puppy," me too! Soo... I mean Eun Hee ah..."
 
When they left the cafe, they hugged one last time with each other and shot one last look. As they went separate way, Eun Hee kept turning back her head to see Young Mi, and the same goes to Young Mi, until both of their figures disappeared in the darkness.
 
By the time Eun Hee went back to the practice room, the members had already finished shooting and they looked exhausted with dark circles under their eyes. But they kept practicing despite their tiredness.
 
They had not slept in consecutive three days and they stayed awake by drinking energy drinks and cold showers.
 
"Sungyeol ah! Time for your schedule!" Eun Hee called Sungyeol who was supposed to go for his acting schedule at 2 a.m. .
 
She entrusted the others in Dae-Jung's hand before she went along with Sungyeol.
 
In the car, stylist unnie and make-up artist were dressing up Sungyeol for his role, while Eun Hee was making calls about their interview with tvG on the next day.
 
Sungyeol POV
I knew I was supposed to focus on my script but I could not.
 
My mind kept wondered off to Eun Hee. she really seemed so familiar and I am so sure that I had seen her before.
 
She definitely looked a bit panic when I asked her that question. Is she hiding something from us?
 
I shot one look at her and I felt my heart thumping so fast. How could someone be so beautiful?
 
The filming was not as smooth as I expected it to be, there was lots of NGs, which made the director and the crews displeased. "What had this women done to me?" I thought as I caught a gleam of her. Looking so innocent but just so hard to figure.
 
I want her.