Scenario 4 (You and Luhan)

Magical moments in Disneyland

You are a Wardrobe Noona

Your POV

Why is it so hot today?!?!? I can feel my shirt sticking to my back. EXO seem to be late, I wonder where they are? After 5 minutes, I watch Kris scolding Luhan for waking up late, I'm guessing everyone had to wait for Luhan to get ready. Soon Manager Choi arrives and scolds at Kris, I'm trying not to laugh, but I get caught anyway. I'm told to pick out clothes for Luhan, and suddenly the room is empty. Since today is so hot, I'll have to find something that won't make him hot. I have to get Luhan ready in 15 minutes. That's plenty of time, I think.

I find a nice white t-shirt, with some nice graphics. The white colour should hopefully reflect the heat. I'll have to find some pants, I cannot be bothered trying to find him some shoes, hopefully he's okay with wearing the same ones he's wearing. I notice him standing near the door awkwardly, so I told him to sit down. I try to make the atmosphere less awkward.

"What rides are you looking forward to riding on?"

"I'm scared of heights, so I won't be riding on any........."

I finally find some nice black jeans, that compliment his nice long legs. I hand him the clothes and tell him to put it on. A few minutes later, he comes out, but he hasn't worn his t-shirt. 

"What's wrong, is the t-shirt too tight?"

"I want you to put it on for me!"

I sigh and go over to him and his shirt. Soon he is shirtless, but I can't help but look at his perfect abs. He catches me looking at his abs and I try to look away, and quickly grab the t-shirt, but he leans in and kisses me. 

"___________, I've always liked you since the first day we've met, I expect you to dress me for every event!"

He winked at me and put his shirt on and left, and I was still trying to process the fact that Xi Luhan likes me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to be a wardrobe noona now >_<

kissmekris <3