happy but with bitter

Warm Dim Turns To Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When Taeyeon come out from bathroom, she didn't see Jiyong presence in the room anymore. Taeyeon sigh deeply and feel guilt for what she's saying to Jiyong. Taeyeon went downstairs to find Jiyong. When she’s arriving downstairs, she didn't see Jiyong anywhere. In the end, she went back to upstairs to get ready for a sleep.

At that time, Jiyong is at nearby shop with halabeoji. After Taeyeon said that, Jiyong feel guilt and mad at himself. He didn't mean to hurt her but turn out, he's action make Taeyeon sad. So, he decided to give him and her space to calm before they can continue talking. When he's walking out, he saw halabeoji at a nearby shop, and he went to join him for drink. Halabeoji stares at Jiyong with mixed feelings. He understands that Jiyong is not okay. Halabeoji accompany him for drinking and then suddenly Jiyong broke the silent and asks

“Halabeoji… you think I am bad?” Jiyong asked with sad.

Halabeoji look at him and shake his head slowly.

“Then, why I feel that way…?” Jiyong asked with teary eyes.

“Jiyong, you already drunk… let’s go home…” Halabeoji replied when he saw Jiyong start to babble.

“No… I can’t face Taeyeon right now… she’s mad at me…” Jiyong said with gloomy face.

“Jiyong… it’s getting late… we can’t let her alone at home…” halabeoji said try to persuade.

Jiyong look at halabeoji before he asks

“Who you’re loved the most? It’s her or me?” suddenly Jiyong asked with pout.

“I love both of you…” halabeoji replied.

Jiyong shake his head after he heard that.

“Nope…you’re not… you love me most…” Jiyong said while point to himself.

Halabeoji chuckles when Jiyong said that.

“Arasso… I love you the most…” halabeoji said with smiles.

“Halabeoji… can I ask you something?” Jiyong asked.

“Yes, what?” halabeoji asked.

“You think I hate my parent?” Jiyong asked with teary eyes.

Halabeoji didn’t answer him immediately. He stares at Jiyong and asks

“What do you think?”

Jiyong chuckles after he hears the question.

“I don’t know… at first, I’m happy to know that they’re accepting Taeyeon as my wife… then when they’re planning to take the baby… I felt sad… because they’re same. I feel ashamed to have them as parents. I can't brag or talks about them to others... it's pain... here...” Jiyong said while he points his finger to his chest.

Halabeoji saw Jiyong tears start to flow slowly after he said that.

“Halabeoji…” Jiyong call him.

“Yes?” halabeoji replied.

“You know... after I know about the baby... I feel overwhelmed. I'm happy but scared at the same time... Then, to think about what will my parent does... I feel terrible. I already promise myself to not be a father like appa. Furthermore, I want to be a good father for the baby. With Taeyeon by my side... that's enough for me to have my own family. Now... after all that happened... I'm not sure if I'm ready for that.” Jiyong said while crying.

Halabeoji remain silent while listening to Jiyong words.

“What kind of father of me... uses his own baby to threaten? I am willing to say not let the baby born just because I am angry with my own parents... what I am doing, halabeoji... that's why Taeyeon hate me...” Jiyong continue with frustrated.

“Jiyong… she does not hate you…” halabeoji said try to comfort him.

“… but I’m hurting her…” Jiyong replied while sobbing.

Halabeoji look at him after Jiyong said that.

“I hurt her badly, halabeoji… so bad…” Jiyong muttered with sad.

“Jiyong, let’s go home… you two can talk again… ” halabeoji replied.

“You think so?” Jiyong asked while wipe his tears.

Halabeoji nodded.

“Come… let’s go home…” halabeoji replied while he holds Jiyong arm and shoulder.

Afterward, Jiyong get up and both of them walking back to home.

 

 

 

 

NEXT DAY

 

After she gets up, Taeyeon didn't see Jiyong presence in the room. In the end, she just gets ready for work without intend to find Jiyong. When she's going downstairs, Taeyeon saw Jiyong is sleeping on the couch in the living room. She walks to approach him slowly before she crouches and stares at Jiyong sleeping face silently.

“He’s drinking last night…that’s why I let him sleeping there…” suddenly halabeoji said behind her.

“Is he okay?” Taeyeon asked with worried.

Halabeoji nodded with smiles.

“He’s fine… come… let’s have breakfast…” halabeoji said.

Taeyeon looks again at Jiyong and then she fixes the comforter for him before she went to dining table for breakfast.

While eating breakfast, Taeyeon just munch the food while her mind unfocused. Halabeoji hesitated to start the conversation but in the end he says

“I'm sorry if Jiyong does something that hurting you...”

Taeyeon look at halabeoji after he said that.

“I know everything that happened in this house... but I act like I don't care. Taeyeon, I know you're upset with Jiyong... but, you know he had his own reason to behave like that, right? You know him better than anyone... Please, talk with him calmly.” Halabeoji continue.

“I make a mistake too, halabeoji…” Taeyeon said with sad.

“Then, give each other chance to fix what is the wrong...” halabeoji replied to comfort her.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong in the living room and then she slowly says

“I’m hurting him badly… halabeoji…”

Halabeoji smiles after she said that. She’s same with Jiyong. They’re loved each other, that’s why when they’re hurting each other, they start to feel sad and guilty.

“That’s what Jiyong said to me last night… he’s hurting you badly…” halabeoji said to tell the truth.

Taeyeon smiles lightly after halabeoji said that.

“I know you two loved each other… so, please… don’t ruin your relationship just because of small matter… talk calmly and try find solution…” halabeoji continue with smiles.

Taeyeon nodded before she reply

“Thank you, halabeoji…”

 

 

 

 

Jiyong open his eyes when he feels something poke his cheek. After his eyes open, he saw Taeyeon was there looking at him with smiles.

“Morning…” Taeyeon said with smiling.

Jiyong frown while look at Taeyeon with confused.

“What time right now?” Jiyong asked.

“It’s already 10 o’clock…” Taeyeon replied.

After that, Jiyong get up rashly before he says

“Hey, we're already late!”

Before Taeyeon could say anything, Jiyong is already running to upstairs.

“Aigoo…” Taeyeon muttered before she went to upstairs.

After Jiyong finish with his bath, he saw Taeyeon still waiting for him.

“Wait… I get ready faster...” Jiyong said while he opens the closet.

“Jiyong… calm down… I’m not rushing…” Taeyeon replied.

However, Jiyong still rush to get ready. After he’s wearing his shirt and pant, Taeyeon went to approach him. She hugs Jiyong from behind before she says

“I’m sorry…”

Jiyong stunned for a while and then he release Taeyeon hands from his waist. He turns to face her and says

“I’m sorry too…”

“I'm not supposed to say that to you... I'm sorry for hurting you...” Taeyeon replied with teary eyes.

Jiyong hold her face and he shakes his head.

“No… I’m the one hurting you more…” Jiyong said with guilt.

Taeyeon went to hugs Jiyong tightly.

“I know you’re doing your best, Jiyong. I shouldn’t blame you for what happened,” Taeyeon said while hugging him.

Jiyong kiss her head while his hands hug her.

“It's okay if you're blaming me... I'm the one that make a mistake here... I shouldn't say that about our baby. I'm so sorry. It won't happen again...” Jiyong replied before he kisses her head again.

“You know I love you, right?” Taeyeon asked while she lifts her head to look at Jiyong.

Jiyong smiles while nodded.

“And I love you more…” Jiyong replied and the he pecks Taeyeon lips.

Taeyeon smiles after the kiss.

“Let’s go… you’re getting late…” Jiyong said.

Taeyeon release the hug and Jiyong went to wear his perfume. However, when he's spray the perfume, Taeyeon suddenly feels nausea and she's rushing toward the bathroom. Jiyong startled with Taeyeon sudden behavior went to look at her in the bathroom.

“Why? What’s wrong?” Jiyong asked with worried when he saw Taeyeon keep vomit.

“I can't stand with your perfume smell.” Taeyeon said before she vomits again.

Jiyong look at himself and smell it with confused.

“Did it smell bad?” Jiyong asked.

“Argh… Jiyong… go change your shirt… I stand the smell…” Taeyeon replied before she continues to vomit.

In the end, Jiyong have no choice except to change his shirt.

Moment later, Taeyeon comes out from the bathroom with pale face. Jiyong feel worried to see his wife like that.

“Are you okay, dear? Should we go see noona?” Jiyong asked while he touches Taeyeon face gently.

“I’m fine as long you didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter