unsolicited

Warm Dim Turns To Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AT NIGHT

JIYONG HOUSE

 

While both of them rest on the bed, Jiyong help Taeyeon by massaging her legs. He's massage gently while making sure that Taeyeon is comfortable with the massage.

“Where did you learn this?” Taeyeon asked.

“Hey, I'm always doing this to halabeoji every day since I'm kid. After he comes back from work, I'll make sure to massage his leg to release his tiredness. But after I'm busy with my work at the restaurant, I rarely have time to do it.” Jiyong replied.

“I see… but, you really good with this…” Taeyeon said with smiles.

“You like it? It’s comfortable?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon nodded happily.

“By the way, you know? Oppa asked me for help…” Taeyeon said afterward.

“What kind of help?” Jiyong asked.

“He asks me to persuade Hwan oppa to get evidence for Junseo oppa's crime.” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong nodded without show any reaction.

“So… what will you do?” Jiyong asked but his eyes on Taeyeon legs.

“Hmm… I'm not sure if this work... but, I'll try to ask Hwan oppa if he can help with that. Besides, Junseo oppa always come to meet him at his office.” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong look at Taeyeon after she said that.

“Junseo always meet Hwan? Why?” Jiyong asked curiously.

Taeyeon lift her shoulder as sign she doesn’t know.

“Hurm… can I ask you something?” suddenly Jiyong asked.

“Sure,” Taeyeon replied.

“Have you told Junseo about your pregnancy?” Jiyong asked curiously.

Taeyeon shake her head before she reply

“Never... but I told his wife when we're meeting before...”

Jiyong nodded then he looks at Taeyeon with uneasy.

“You meet his wife? Why?” Jiyong asked curiously.

Suddenly, Taeyeon realize that she’s accidentally blurted out the truth.

“Well… erm…” Taeyeon stuttered with her words when Jiyong stares at her deeply.

“You hide something from me?” Jiyong asked with suspicious eyes.

Taeyeon sigh deeply and in the end she reply

“Okay... I know this can make you uncomfortable but, believe me... it's not bothered me at all... so, you don't have to mind about this matter.”

“What is it?” Jiyong asked curiously before he turns to face Taeyeon.

“To be truth, for what all happened at the company because Junseo keep grudge at me. He wanted me to feel suffer same as him after I refused to marry him. His wife meets me because she wanted to tell me that Junseo oppa still have feeling on me. But...! I never believe it and never have those feeling on him... trust me!” Taeyeon said to tell the truth but at the same time try to make Jiyong trust her.

Jiyong didn’t say anything afterward. He stares at his wife and then he gets up from the bed with mixed feelings.

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon call him when Jiyong stand beside the bed.

“Wait... I'm trying to digest what you're saying now...” Jiyong replied before he turns to look at Taeyeon on the bed.

“Jiyong… it's not important now...” Taeyeon said try to comfort Jiyong.

“What make you think that way? Hey, if his ruining company just to revenge on you, that's bull! You think it's not important? No... it's more than that... if his wife can say he still has feeling on you, that's mean he still... that's why he keeps bothering and ruin everything just to draw your attention to him. Can't you see that?” Jiyong asked with upset.

“Jiyong… please… I already have many things to handle now... can't we just ignore this? It's his matter to keep those feeling, but for me... he's nothing. I have you now... and the one that I loved it's you... not him... not anyone...” Taeyeon replied with serious tone.

Jiyong feel mixed feeling after Taeyeon said that. He know it's not Taeyeon fault if Junseo still have feeling on her, but it's still hurt him to know there are more that likes his wife. Before this, it’s Hwan, and now Junseo. His feel jealous to think about it.

“Jiyong… come…” Taeyeon continue calls him softly.

Jiyong look at his wife, and then he went to sit beside her on the bed. Taeyeon hold Jiyong both hands before she softly says

“I'm sorry for not tell you about this... because I think it's useless for us to get bothered. For me, what Junseo done it's his fault, and I'll make sure he'll get punish for what his doing. That feeling... it’s just his excuses. I never like him and glad I'm not agreed to marry him. So, please... let this matter go. We have more important things to take care of it now. The company... the baby... please... can you promise me to let go this matter?”

Jiyong hesitated for a while but when he saw Taeyeon eyes, Jiyong nodded to agree with her.

“Arasso… ” Jiyong replied slowly.

Afterward, Taeyeon went to hugs her husband and says

“I love you… thank you, honey…”

Jiyong smiles bitterly while he rubs Taeyeon hair softly.

“You know I love you more…” Jiyong said before he kisses her head.

At that moment, Jiyong feel more precious Taeyeon to him. He promised that he'll make sure no one will take Taeyeon from him. At the same time, now he knows how Junseo find out about Taeyeon pregnancy and the incident about his not accept the baby before, it's Hwan. He's the one that tell Junseo about it.

“Dear…” Jiyong said while hugging Taeyeon.

“Hmm..?” Taeyeon replied.

“Are you sure Hwan can help you to get the proof?” Jiyong asked with uneasy.

Taeyeon release the hugs and then she look at Jiyong.

“You doubt at Hwan oppa?” Taeyeon asked.

“You know I don’t like him… so, the doubt still there...” Jiyong said honestly.

“What if I'm saying I that I trust him...? Can you believe me with that?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

Jiyong hesitated to answer her but in his mind, he’s trying to agree but his heart didn’t want it.

“I choose to trust you... not him.” Jiyong replied.

Taeyeon smiles before she hold Jiyong face with her both hands.

“As long you trust me... that's enough... I'll handle this carefully. Don't worry... Hwan oppa... it's not that bad person...” Taeyeon said try to comfort Jiyong.

“Yes, but not for me…” Jiyong muttered slowly.

Suddenly, Taeyeon pull Jiyong and she kiss his lips.

“It's still can't change my impression on him...” Jiyong said after the kiss.

“Nope… I’m not kissing you for that… I’m kissing you because I want it…” Taeyeon replied before she kisses his lips again.

Jiyong smiles after the kiss and then he says

“Stop flattering me... Now, go get to sleep. It's getting late...”

Taeyeon chuckles before she kisses Jiyong cheeks.

“Arasso… night…” Taeyeon said after the kiss.

 

 

 

 

TWO WEEKS LATER

AT RESTAURANT

 

Jiyong is busy in the kitchen when Jiwoong arrived. So, the discussion is being continued just between Jiwoong and Soohyuk.

“So, what’s the update?” Jiwoong asked Soohyuk.

“Jiyong already get two of the shareholder will agree to sell their share but, in return... they want we paid in cash not check. Also, they asked for two weeks before confirm it again.” Soohyuk replied.

“Who are they?” Jiwoong asked.

“Mr. Park and Mr. Han… both of them had 15 percent of the share, and it's total 30 percent... we still need 40 percent to become the major holder.” Soohyuk replied.

“Hmm... if you can persuade Mr. Song... we can get another 20 percent. But, I hear from the staff, Mr. Song already been contacted by others. We should get him first before he sold it.” Jiwoong said.

“Okay… copy that. So… any updates from Junseo case?” Soohyuk asked.

Suddenly, someone knock the door and then Jiyong enter the office.

“You came on time… ” Soohyuk said after he saw Jiyong.

“I’m sorry… I’m late…” Jiyong replied before he takes a sit.

“It’s okay… we just start it…” Jiwoong said while bring out an envelope from his bag.

“You already get the proof?” Jiyong asked while he takes the envelope from Jiwoong.

“Not yet, but this are the documents that I get from the lawyer. He told me that Junseo already prepared before they get to ask the supplier. One of the suppliers, at first, should come as witness but on the court day, the person disappears... no one can detect the person anymore.” Jiwoong replied while show the picture of the missing person.

Jiyong and Soohyuk look at the picture with suspicious.

“You think he’s run away? Perhaps, Junseo find out and threatened him?” Jiyong asked with suspicious.

“I don’t know… but the lawyer says that might happen…” Jiwoong replied.

Afterward, nothing is coming from three of them. They just look at the documents and try to figure out something.

Suddenly, someone knock the door.

“Yes?” Soohyuk said.

“I’m sorry to disturb… but chef, your wife is here,” Yuri said to Jiyong.

All of them startled after Yuri said that.

“Okay… I’ll come…” Jiyong said.

After Yuri leave, Jiyong says

“Jiwoong, make sure Taeyeon didn’t saw you in here…”

Jiwoong nodded.

After that, Jiyong hurriedly went out from the office to meet his wife.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter