doubtful

Warm Dim Turns To Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After they leave the house, Jiyong keep driving the car without anywhere to go. Along of way, there is nothing coming out from both of them. Taeyeon keep taking glance at Jiyong, and she can see her husband tense face. She remained silent while give Jiyong space to calm down before she can talk to him. But for Jiyong side, he felt guilt when Taeyeon have to hear what his parent plan for the baby. He knew this will happen if his parent knows about Taeyeon pregnancy, and now he has to think how to protect the baby from them.

After an hour they're in car, Jiyong decided to drive to the nearby river. When they're arrived, Jiyong park the car before he looks at Taeyeon and says

“Want to have walk?”

“Sure…” Taeyeon replied.

Both of them get out from the car before they went for a walk.

Jiyong put his jacket on Taeyeon to make sure she's not to get cold. He's then holding her hand, and then they're walking while looking at the river scenery silently.

After few minutes of walking, Taeyeon look at Jiyong and she asks

“Are you okay?”

Jiyong nodded to answer her.

“I think so...” Jiyong replied slowly.

But then, Taeyeon went to stand in front of him before she hugs Jiyong tightly.

“I know you're not okay, Jiyong. But, you don't have to keep it alone. You know I already feel touched for what you're saying before. Yes, I admit that I shock to hear what your parent plan about the baby but... I know you will protect the baby...” Taeyeon said while hugging him.

Jiyong smiles bitterly while he’s hands hugging Taeyeon.

“I’m sorry…” Jiyong said by whispering.

Taeyeon lift her head and she stares at Jiyong with light smiles.

“You did nothing wrong, why apologize?” Taeyeon asked.

“Just…” Jiyong said but he don’t have proper answer for that.

“Hey, it’s fine. I don’t blame you…” Taeyeon replied try to comfort him.

Jiyong sigh deeply before he pulls Taeyeon to hugs her more.

“I wish we can run away from here...” Jiyong said while hugging her.

Taeyeon smiles after she hears that.

Suddenly, Taeyeon's stomach rumbled. Jiyong release the hugs and he asks

“Is that sound come from you?”

Taeyeon pout and she reply

“I'm hungry... I didn't get to eat anything before...”

Jiyong chuckles and he says

“I’m so sorry… come, let’s go find something to eat…”

After that, both of them went back to the car and go to find foods to eat.

 

 

 

 

TWO DAYS LATER

KIM’S COMPANY

 

“Mrs., there are someone want to meet you, are you free now?” Taeyeon assistant asked from the door.

“Did I have an appointment with the guest?” Taeyeon asked.

“No… but he said he’s your father-in-law…” the assistant replied.

Taeyeon stunned after the assistant said that.

“Okay, let him in…” Taeyeon said with surprised.

After the assistant leave, Taeyeon feel uneasy when she has to face her father-in-law alone.

“I’m sorry for come here without let you know…” Mr. Kwon said after he enters the office.

“Oh… it’s nothing, abeoji… have a seat…” Taeyeon replied before she went to seat on the couch in front of him.

“You have nice office…” Mr. Kwon said while looking around.

“Thank you… abeoji, you want anything for drink?” Taeyeon asked.

“No…no… I came just for a moment. I want to talk to you about something…” Mr. Kwon replied.

“Okay…” Taeyeon said nervously.

Mr. Kwon hesitated for a while but then he slowly says

“I’m sorry for what I’m saying before… I know it’s not appropriate for us to said like that in front of you... but, I'm begging you... we really need the heir. After Jiyong insist not to join the business, we don't have anyone to pass the business. Even Dami also refused to get involved. Please, think of it before you make the decisions... we're not forcing you but, please persuade Jiyong...”

Taeyeon feel uncomfortable after she hears that. She knows the current situation is not suitable for her to make the decisions. Besides, she and Jiyong really want to raise the baby by own. They want to build their own family and take responsible on that. But now, her in-law desperate to have their own heir and the baby is their only choice.

“Abeoji, I understand what you and eomeoni want… but the decision is not mine only. If you’re asks me to persuade Jiyong… I don't think I can...” Taeyeon replied try to refused.

“No… don’t give me the answer now… take your time… think about it carefully. You still have time before the baby born. Also, you don't have to worry about it. We already take care of the baby need. The education...place to stay, feed and everything for the baby we will take care of it. You and Jiyong don't have to worry about it.” Mr. Kwon said continue to persuade.

Taeyeon sigh slowly before she reply

“Abeoji, that’s not what we’re thinking now. We know you and eomeoni will take care of the baby but… we don't think that the good idea. The baby, it's ours. We as the parents should raise the baby, not others. You may think about heir, but we want a family in here. What you and eomeoni plan, it's good things for you two... but not us. I hope you also can understand our stand.”

Mr. Kwon remain silent for a while and then he look at Taeyeon with mixed feelings.

“To be honest, when I come here... I still remember how your late father greets me as business friend. But, the situation getting worse after your father can't fulfill the agreement. At that time, I'm just thinking of my company without thinking your father condition. I terminated our agreement and after few months, I find out about his passed away. I'm so sorry for my selfishness. Now... the karma hit me back... his daughter become the one that I rely on to get the heir. You don't know how this makes me embarrassing to beg you.” Mr. Kwon said sadly.

Taeyeon got speechless after Mr. Kwon said that. She felt the sad from him, but she can't let go of the baby easily. It's her baby and whatever it does, she will protect it.

Suddenly, someone knock the door.

“Yes?” Taeyeon said.

Hwan enter the office and then he saw Mr. Kwon.

“Did I interrupt you?” Hwan asked.

Mr. Kwon saw them and he says

“Oh no… we already done here…”

Mr. Kwon get up from the sit and then he handshake with Hwan.

“I’m her father-in-law…” Mr. Kwon said to introduce himself.

“Oh… I’m Hwan… her cousin…” Hwan replied with smiles.

Mr. Kwon nodded and then he looks at Taeyeon.

“Please… think about it. I hope to get positive answer from you two...” Mr. Kwon said before he walks out from the office.

Hwan look at them but he noticed Taeyeon uneasy face after Mr. Kwon said that.

After Mr. Kwon leave, Hwan asks

“Are you okay?”

Taeyeon nodded with bitter smiles.

 

 

 

 

“Here the photocopy of receipts I get from his secretary. I don't know if this can help of anything. Also, I find out that he’s always gone to meet someone at this place. But, I don't know who was in there...” Hwan said while he shows all the information he get after following Junseo.

Taeyeon look at the picture in Hwan phone and then she says

“Send me the pictures…”

Hwan nodded before he sends the pictures to Taeyeon numbers.

“Also, I ask Junseo driver... lately, he didn't come back home. He's staying at the hotel alone. The driver said it is possible that he and his wife are fighting and may be getting a divorce.” Hwan said.

Taeyeon didn’t say anything after she hears that. She just is looking at the receipts while thinking of something.

Hwan feel uneasy when he saw Taeyeon face like that.

“Hey, are you okay?” Hwan asked with worried.

“Huh?” Taeyeon asked with confused.

“You look unfocused. What are you thinking? It's everything fine between you and Jiyong?” Hwan asked curiously.

“Yeah…” Taeyeon replied shortly.

“Why I don’t feel it that way…” Hwan said try to guess.

Taeyeon sigh slowly before she asks

“Oppa…why you're so curious about me and Jiyong?”

Hwan stunned after Taeyeon asked that.

“Why? I’m just concern… you look uneasy… that’s why I’m asking…” Hwan said try to defend himself.

“I’m fine, oppa. Don’t worry…” Taeyeon replied before she focuses back on the receipts.

“Tae, you know you have me if you want to talk… I’m here… I can be a good listener...” Hwan said softly.

Taeyeon nodded without saying anything.

Suddenly, someone knock the door to interrupt them.

“Coming!” Taeyeon said.

“Hey! I’m sorry for late… so, what did you get?” Jiwoong asked after he enters the office.

Afterward, they just focusing on the information and discuss for the next steps. At the same time, Hwan feel bothered after he heard Mr. Kwon words to Taeyeon before he left. Hwan look at Taeyeon and he noticed Taeyeon uneasy face.

 

 

 

 

AT NIGHT

AT RESTAURANT

 

After he closed the restaurant, Jiyong went to his car, but then he saw Hwan was standing there, waiting for him. Jiyong walks slowly to approach him.

“Can we have drink together? I have something to talk with you...” Hwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter