one

Sweet Nothings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That's not true. I don't have any feelings for her. The only thing that I feel for her is my genuine annoyance." Minju huffs at the accusation. "She's a snob, rude, and annoying."

 

"You can't fool me Kim Minju. I see how you look at her." Yuri said matter-of-factly.

 

Minju rolls her eyes at her friend. "I don't know what you're talking about. The mere sight of her ruins my day."

 

"You can deny it all you want but we saw what we saw. You're in love with thee Kang Hyewon." Hitomi pitched in the teasing.

 

"You guys are insufferable. I don't know why I'm friends with you." Minju massaged her head and ate a spoonful of her bibimbap.

 

"Hyewon unnie!" Nako pointed over Minju's shoulder causing the older girl to freeze and blush. "Oh, my bad. It's not her." Minju's shoulders tensed down and sighed in relief.

 

Minju looked up from her food and saw her friends muffling their laughs. She groans at her friends' teasing and glares at them.

 

There's no use in defending myself with these people. Minju let out a sigh. "So what do I look like?" She said with a defeated tone.

 

The girls looked at her with confusion. They're not sure what their friend's asking. "What do you mean? You look alright." Yuri said nonchalantly.

 

"No, what do I look like…" Minju trails off. The other girls look at her in anticipation. "when-when I—"

 

"When what, Minju?" Yuri says impatiently.

 

"What do I look like when I look at her?" Minju said shyly and blushed. Her friends almost missed what she said if they weren't paying attention to her.

 

Yur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter