1 | THE NEWS

What The Heart Needs

Kwon Hyejin P.O.V

(Ist person)

 

The camera flashes make it look like a dream

-Taylor Swift


 

 

August 2015

 

 

There’s always something about people desperately trying to take your picture, getting your attention even for a spilt second or do anything to see you in front of their eyes that pain me sometimes. The thin line between love and hate never looks so clear whenever I’m on camera.

 

I supposed to act innocent but I’m not even close to it. This people, they refuse to believe it. They choose what they want to believe and turn blind eye towards everything. Creating image and presence that would make them scream in excitement just by the name, a powerful individual that could make a movement happen among society.

 

That is what K-pop idol do and it’s happens to be my job.

 

It’s a sunny day where there’s no cloud to cover the Sun. Being inside a place where there’s a roof above your head should be enough to cover someone from the heat but not for me, atleast not now. There are too many people in the airport, in a better word in the airport following my movements. Lots of people enough to make me feel dizzy and suffocate. I can’t breathe and it’s just too loud. The sound is buzzing through my head as everything is happening all at once. I want to shut my eyes and make everyone disappear.

 

“Are you good, Hyejin?”

 

I turn my head to the voice, seeing Rina looking concern. She scans me from head to toe, frowning at me. By then I realise that my breathing is heavy and my face is red. I should control my expression before other people catch up with it and start rumour. I give her a smile, an assurance one that I’m fine and certainly not getting annoying.

 

It doesn’t seem to convince her as she suddenly grabs my hand and intertwine it with hers, quickly pulling me to the front so that we could lose the crowd faster. “You know, I also hate today’s crowd. Too suffocating and I’m glad that I’m not the only one feeling like it,” she whispers to my ear while smiling as if she just not said how much she despise being in this situation. I tighten our hands together and walk as fast as I could to our van that’s waiting.

 

Once we reach there, we enter and sit on our seat. I put my bag on the floor next to my left foot and check if the rest of the members are here. “Guys, nothing left or lose?” Jaehee asks. Ever since debut she always checks on us to make sure nothing loses as it could be dangerous. As a leader she has responsibilities that pushes her to act like a mother.

 

I check my stuff to confirm her that I don’t lose anything.

 

If there anyone that would lose anything it would probably be the rapper of the group, Hyojung or maybe break a better word. There’s one time her phone end up inside the toilet bowl because she was watching a show when she used it. I honestly should have expected that behaviour from her.

 

Once we confirm that everything is fine, our manager drives us back to the dorm to drop us. Well, them and not me. I need to meet Yang Hyunsuk, our president. He told me there’s something need to be discuss. It’s getting dark outside and Hyojung is fast to fall asleep. Then, slowly the others have their eyes close except for Ellyn. Judging from the book on her hands, she’s probably having some light reading. I feel worry seeing her not sleeping; afraid if she has insomnia.

 

She debuts at a very young age. She’s 15-16 when she enters the adult world. She’s at the age where she supposes to enjoy life, to hang out with her friends and eat street food with them but here she is with scheduled and talking with older people. Not to mention how those adults can be weird and inappropriate. I hate them.

 

After some time passes by, we reach YG ent. building first. I slowly close the door of the van; not wanting to wake the rest up. Ellyn mouths ‘Good Luck!’ to me and I softly smile at her. At the entrance of the building, I see my manager waiting. “How’s the concert?” he asks me on our way to the lift. “Like usual, hyping up crowds and having fun. The dancers didn’t go to the club so, I guess their energy drained,” I stares at the number as it continue to rise.

 

“Is the meeting good news or bad news?” I turn to him. Noticing how quiet he is and it makes me nervous. He usually isn’t like this. A soft sigh left his mouth. There’s a hint of heaviness and guilt on his face as if he’s tired about me or for me. “There’s probably a new acting project for you,” he looks down and I get it. It clicks instantly to me why he acts like that.

 

“I said I don’t want you to act anymore after affection but you end up getting another one and I can’t reject it aft-,” I cut him off before he can continue.

 

“It’s fine. Why are you acting like this? I love acting. You know that,” I laugh gently, easing his uneasiness about me. Woomin is our team’s lead manager and my manager. He works with us the longest and although he supposes to be Jaehee manager, he ends up being mine. When I asked him why? He said that he’s afraid I’m might faint out of nowhere because of the amount of work I do and he might say it jokingly at that time but there’s a glimpse of truth in his words. Finally, after a long journey in the lift, we arrive at the 7th floor.

 

I open the door to the chairman’s room and spot him sitting on the couch while sipping a coffee. “Oh, you’re here!” he exclaims with a huge smile on his face. I greet and bow at him before sitting in front of him. “How’s the tour going for you?” he asks.

 

“Great. The number of fans seems to increase a lot compare to before,” I watch my manager walking toward me with an ice caramel macchiato in his hand. He sits next to me and give the drinks to me. I silently thank him. I really in need of a cold drink to freshen up my body as time getting faster to reach midnight. “I’m not going to beat around the bush and be straightforward. There’s going to be an acting project for you and it’s a special collab.”

 

“What’s special about it?” I ask and still feeling calm. It’s nothing to be mad or shock anyway, just another collab that focus on acting. “It’s with SM-” and that have my attention “And they want it to be a collab between idol so, they propose the idea to us.”. Thrill and excitement rush through my body hearing the news. This will be interesting but as I stare at the man front of me, I just know he think otherwise.

 

“You are worry,” It’s not a guess but a fact. I know him since I was a trainee.

 

“How can I not?” he sighs as frown becoming visible.

 

“They want an idol. My artist to act with theirs. They don’t want actress or actor as the main lead, they want an idol. Do you know this can turn bad? There’s a possibility that you will get bash for acting with their favourite and its- “I cut him off before he could proceed.

 

“I get it that you are concern. They must have been aware of it when they propose anyway but it’s a great deal and I know that you don’t want to risk losing this.” I know deep down inside the founder that it such a temptation. The deal could blow up the entire Korea or Kpop industry if the card is play right. Judging by his hesitation, someone must convince him to take this project. It sorts of funny that I could guess who or maybe which.

 

“I will be fine. What’s the other catch?” there must be something else that make him to get more wrinkle on his forehead from this project.

 

“The filming probably going to start after your current project ‘affection’ and it might exhaust you. It’s time for you to relax and enjoy yourself. I’m getting tired seeing how you have to back-to-back with works and we have a deal, Hyejin. No more acting after affection,” he firmly says his last words although it fills with disappointment. My heart softens hearing this. He tries so hard to let me have a free time but what I do instead of listening? Accepting project. What a nice employee I am.

 

This company might be a trash sometimes but if there’s things that I like is that how the profit is divide, the freedom of music and how considerate some people can be. The staff, if you really treat them nicely it will be your family. They will back you up and support you and I’m very glad I have the privilege.

 

“It’s fine, the filming for affection is coming to the end anyway in 1 month. You shouldn’t be that worry,” I assure him.

 

“If you say so. Anyway, the meeting will be held on this 15th August. Nothing has been confirmed on what are you going to act and as for the main lead, I’m not sure who it will be but considering this situation I would say it’s their trendy and top artist,” he adds detail for the project as I attentively hear. “Who do you think will play the male lead?” I lean to the front, as if I’m about to receive the biggest secret in the world jokingly but then Hyunsuk also follow my movement; playing along with me.

 

“It’s just my guts feeling but I think it’s going to be one of EXO member,” he whispers and I nod my head, understanding why he thinks that way. “Maybe,” I shrug, not knowing how to feel. It’s just another collab with another artist. Hates or not, it just the way it meant to be. It just wasting time to care for those little things. At least to me, it is.

 

 

……

 

 

“How they convince him?” I ask as soon as Woomin and I are in the car so that no one could hear our conversation. Based on what the chairman said, this should be keep as secret as long as we can. The media shouldn’t figure out the special collab as it meant to create a sensation in the country.

 

“The PR department convince him or better word, Yooshik did,”

 

I chuckle hearing it. “That is so him. Just as expected of our genius Yooshik.”

 

“It’s truly amazing how he can persuade Yang Hyunsuk sajangnim to agree even Lee Sooman seonsaengnim had a hard time to change his mind,” my eyes widen at the words. “He met him? Just to change his mind?” Woomin nods and continue.

 

“At first, sajangnim was going to reject it and hearing this Lee Sooman decided to meet him. Still, he reluctant until the PR department can’t stand it anymore so they send Yooshik to make him say yes.”

 

“Why our PR department want him to say yes so bad?” I wonder. It’s so weird seeing them going all out just for this project be accepted. I know how determine our departments are but hearing this get me questioning their intentions.

 

“It’s not just the PR, the marketing also involves with this. Hyejin, this project could bring tons of profit if it’s plays right and they are willing to risk it. Besides, we will have a new group debuting and Big Bang is on their last year as a group before they start enlisting. I’m not saying we will bear a huge loss but a chance to make our profit goes higher is a gold. A huge one too.”

 

Hearing the explanation somehow make it dawn to me that the company having a new group to debut. A girl groups. The fact that almost all the groups is going or touring around the world also hit me. Having another huge project will surely increase the profit higher than last year or at least in the same level. “I also heard that sajangnim agree under a special condition but no one know what it is. It’s between both founders.”

 

“He must have been glad that he agrees to the project to accept the condition,” I conclude.

 

“Who?” Woomin hyung curiously look at me, wondering who am I talking about.

 

“Lee Sooman seonsaengnim,” I answer him. It’s obvious if he’s willing to come and have a discussion over this with sajangnim. He’s benefiting a lot from this.

 

“Yes, he is. From what I heard,” he answers before ending our conversation. I turn to stare at the view outside. The night might be dark but the city definitely not. There’s lots of car than usual tonight and yet it still calms me. It still helps me relax when I look upwards to see the dark night. There’s no stars tonight, what a shame.

 

 

15th August 2015

 

 

I stare at the script in my hand and mumble my line, trying to make sure it still in my head. I have another scene to act before finishing today’s filming. Everyone is scrambling to be on their position as I take a deep breathe and exhale, trying to regulate my breathing. It seems like I've been everywhere lately that my breathe have a hard time to catch up. Between fliming back and fort from China and Korea to perform in a sold out concert in various countries, I'm not sure how many times I've been on the plane that I almost call it home. 

 

“Ok, one more scene than it’s a wrap for today!” I hear the director yell. My stylist, makeup artist and hairdresser hands moving faster than before to make sure I look great. I give them a small smile after they wish me luck and goes back to their place. “You’re good?” glancing next to me, Andrew Han, my partner and male lead for this movie is staring at me even when his stylist fix his outfit. “I’m good. You? “ I ask back, being nice to him. 

 

“Like usual,” he tilts his head to the side, showing his cheeky smile at me. Andrew Han is a mixed Korea and Chinese. He’s one of the hottest actors in China currently and apparently at the same age as me. This movie is a collaboration between China and Korea, of course with some sponsor from YG. It has been about 3-4 months since the first day of filming. I still remember vividly the way my staff gasp when they saw his face. They were squeling and hitting each other while trying to contain themselves from screaming just by seeing his handsome face. 

 

I most definitely know that my expression at that time was me rolling my eyes, so done with them. I prepare myself to act and focus on my feelings; trying to adapt to the situation in the scene. Andrew come closer to me and readying himself. I look at his face and he mouth ‘let’s go’ before the director yell “Action!”

 

We film the scene and it’s a wrap for today. A huge smile decorate my face and I thank all the staff before heading towards my staffs. All of the things that we brought had been packed so, all I need to do is just hop on the van. The director thanks me and discuss a few things for the upcoming shooting in China before I left the set (Yes, I’ll be going to China for filming again). As I walk to the vehicle, a footsteps sound reaches my ears as it trying to catch up with mine.

 

Turning back, I see Andrew running towards me. I slow down to let him catch me up. “Hey,” he says as he takes his breath to steady himself. “What’s up?”

 

“Where are you going?” he asks.

 

“Work?” I cringe at my answer. I sound unsure with myself. Why he wants to know about my scheduled?

 

“Oh, when do you think you have a time?” at that moment, I get a clue where this going.

 

“Why?” I ask him, avoiding from answering his question.

 

“I just want to ask you out to hang out together?” he makes it sounds like a question than an answer.

 

“I’m not sure, I don’t really know if I can make time but you can just hang out with the rest,” I   my head to the back where the rest if the cast and crews are. I'm giving him give hints that I’m rejecting his idea since I don’t want to ‘hang out’ with him.

 

“Oh, I just want to spend time with you but it’s ok if you’re busy,” there’s a clear dejected tone in his voice and a tiny bit of guilt shows up in me for declining his offer but a line has to be clear. Also, he should already be aware on how I have been rejecting his advances.

 

“Andrew you’re a nice co-worker and I really appreciate how you try to spend time with me and anything but I truly am doesn’t want anything to change. I like the way it is now between us,” I emphasise the co-worker part and offer him a smile before leaving, quickly getting on the van. I do not want to turn my head looking at his direction knowing that his head hang low and his lips is between is his teeth. I get used to the view and each time he did something like this another barrier is build.

 

“What’s wrong?” Woomin must have notices Andrew talking to me. “He asks me to hang out with him and I said no then I told him that I just like the way things is with him,” I explain, not wanting him to be prying more than that. I just want to rest my eyes before meeting another people. “Andrew is such a nice boy, why would you do that?” a voice interrupt me from going for my deep slumber.

 

Oh god, how can I forget how much of a gossiper my staff is? They wouldn’t shut up on whoever try to shot their shots, aren’t they? Time passes by and frustration are building inside me as they keep on complimenting Andrew and how I should give him a shot, saying I would regret rejecting him and many other things that I don’t want to know. “What if he actually just wants a hook up? I mean you never know,” my stylist, Cho Hei says. Then, come a back-up from the makeup artist, Jin Ae “His makeup artist keeps on saying how tired she is hearing Andrew whining to her on how Hyejin constant reject.”

 

I roll my eyes hearing that. Don’t get me wrong, that boy is nice and kind plus he's very good looking but that's it. There’s nothing that could just make my heart begging for him. Not even once I get excited by the thought of meeting him nor my heart flutter when he complimented me. I’m more looking forward to see my acting rather than be with him. I look forward more to have the day end rather than spend more time with him on set.

 

Heck, I don’t even have time to hook up or even date with someone. He’ll meet someone better than me. Somebody that will appreciates and cherishes him, the way that I could never be. I stare outside the window, looking at the vehicles driving to their destination. My body feels heavy and my stomach is churning. There’s never a good sign of sitting in the car.

 

 

 

There’s a car coming. Not to me but to them. I need to warn them but where is my voice? Where is my voice? I need to tell them. They have to make it. But why nothing comes out? My lungs are burning like match lights up a gasoline in my throat. Stop this. I want to shout but my voice isn’t coming out.

 

Everything’s black. No one is there. No one sees me. No one except her. A kid that’s staring at me. the piercing eyes filles with hatred. The snarl and the anger. I want to run. I need to run. I must run but I can’t. Why I can’t? Why’s my feet are not moving? Then a small voice sounds so clear in this white noise. “You have to wake up. You are nobody,” everything still, frozen like the ice almost like the time has stop but not my heart that gets the painful ache from the statement. It reminds me of what I am. What fate had written for me. 

 

“Wake up”

 

“Wake up”

 

I slowly open my eyes and scan my surrounding. I sense my breath trying to accelerating and I start to hitch each second. I need to focus. Focus and deep breathe. Look at the surrounding and get a conclusion. I fell asleep in a car. That happened. Nothing else occur. The view looks like we’re in a car parking basement. Confusion strikes me for a second. Then it reminds me that I have a meeting for a project. Right, the project.

 

I’ll be waiting for you. You can fix yourself first before we move,” Woomin hyung tells me and close the door; giving me space to do what I want. There’s only me in the van. I’m guessing Cho Hei and Jin Ae must be upstairs already. Woomin hyung must try to buy me times to sleep. That’s probably why they left first since they might disturb my first rest in a while.

 

I take a glance at the dark window to check myself from the reflection before leaving with Woomin. In the lift, Woomin seems restless, shifting his foot then make weird noises from his mouth. “Hyung,” I get a bit annoying and glare at him playfully which he returns with a sheepish smile. “I’m sorry but I’m just a bit nervous. I’m worry if things going bad. Also, we’re meeting SM and we’re from YG. Not to mention how official it is and—”

 

He ranting about his worries make let out a laugh. Seeing people get more worried than you actually help with calming your own. Hearing the laugh that slips from my mouth and the fact that I don’t even try to cover it make him whine at me. “Hey! I’m serious and you laugh?” I just smile at him which in turn make his face turn mirroring mine. “But seriously Hyejin, aren’t you worry?”

 

“I don’t know, I feel calm for now or maybe I’m just not expecting much from this meeting,” I speak out my thoughts. I get a mixed feeling about this project honestly. At first its excited me but then it just turns nothing. I don’t even know if I should feel anything about this. I am sure that Woomin gets what I mean and leave our conversation.

 

Then finally, we reach the level of our meeting. It is being held at a grand hotel. Seeing how empty the floor is, I assume they rent the whole floor even though the other rooms will not be in use just to make sure no secret will be reveals. A man come to us and guide us to the meeting room. I see Yang Hyunsuk waiting for us and I lower my head to bow slightly at him. He acknowledges it and the man open the door for us, revealing some people inside.

 

As I enter the room, I search for the male lead for this project and just like that my eyes land on the man next to Lee Sooman. It’s EXO Baekhyun.

 

“Hello, it’s nice to meet you Hyunsuk-shi,” Lee Sooman greets him and shake hands together. I just return a small bow and greet them with smiles. I take a sit next to Hyunsuk and smiles politely to the man across the table front of me, Baekhyun. “Let the meetings begin.”

 

The meeting begins and things are discussed  from the budget, profit to impact of the project and then the movie. Seems like they decide to let us act on a movie. I continue to read through the content and so far, all of them is just a sketch. Nothing confirms except for interviews and press conference. “Offers had been given to us so, here’s a few of the option that worth to be consider after we had checked them,” the slide reveals a few movies with different genres and have been divided to a few sections. One thing I could make out from this is that all the movies have romance in it.

 

A briefing is given to each movie presented and we have a break for a few minutes after that. There are 2-3 movies that get my attention.

 

The first story is about a couple that turn back time to their youth as in the present they broke up

 

The second tells story of a man and a woman trying to scam the women’s ex but it somehow gets deeper than that.

 

The last one is about a notorious pirate that makes a young healer as his prisoner after taking her away  from the Navy.

 

Each of the stories has their own unique but it also brings a lot of disadvantages for them. The first one would probably be difficult to shoot due to the location of the filming that needs them to turn back time. They want to film the movie secretly but if they choose this one, they would probably need to rent a whole street just to make sure no one see. Also, a third party would need to be involve if they going to turn the location to the old days and rumour may spread.

 

While the second one would cause a few negative responds especially from this man’s fan. The story is something that I would say yes in a heartbeat if I’m going to pair with actors rather than idols. This movie bares a heavy and a few dark jokes, it is too intense. The main characters of this movie give out Harley and Joker vibe but smarter. Not to mention, the violence in this is triggering.

 

The last movie out of the all the choices is overall acceptable. It’s not too violence and intense instead it’s more adventurous. However, the budget for this movie is the highest. It cost 35 Billion Won and that’s not included the cast. It such a perfect story and it also involve with power which fit with EXO’s concept even though the one having power is the female lead. It can bring lots of attention if both companies know how to promote it. The obstacle is the budget. I audibly sigh as I count in the pros and cons.

 

 

I stretch my hands upward and turns to my right side. I can see that each founder of the companies is in deep talking. What a rare sight to see. This might be the only opportunity to see these two people interacting with each other. “It’s amazing isn’t it? Seeing them together,” I look at the owner of the voice and see our company chief of PR department, Kang Yooshik. “Hey,” I beam happily seeing him here. “Hey, girl! It’s been such a long time since I see you. How’s filming going on?”

 

“Great, I think? I’ll be going to China in a few days,” I watch him excitedly taking a chair nearby and put it behind me so we can talk as I twirl my chair to face him. His eagerness in his action just let me know that he here to receive or give me the juiciest tea. “Heard that someone try to pull you,” he says with his right eyebrows lift up and a smirk on his face, obviously teasing.

 

I groan and slap his shoulder lightly. Yooshik can be a pain in the when he wants to and currently, he’s acting like one. “So, not interested?” he turns serious although there’s hint of mischief in his tone. I shake my head and lean back to the chair. Now, I wonder who spill the tea.

 

“You know that he advances on you is so open right? Like flowers come by each time you’re not in Korea or not filming. Confirmation is given when they heard Jin Ae and Cho Hei arguing on who’s better Andrew or Suho.” I my eyebrows at the names. They are expecting thing from the leader too? I scoff. Gosh my staff can beat Dispatch by the number of times they’re gossiping.

 

It’s impressive how none of these come out to the public yet. I know several news outlets would die to actually catch me dating but all those stalking just leads to failure and they could only talk about how lonely I look. That's what they saw. Of course, it’s different behind the scenes. Those idols that’s flirting or try to would be a gossip among us. Slipping number phone in a sandwich, flower ’for their comeback’ and sometimes a third party. There’s some of them that quite open about it; hence rumours travel faster in the dressing room of music shows than tabloids.

 

Andrew included but the industry doesn’t know him since he’s not in Korea industry yet so, only some of YG staff gossips about him. ‘Some’ as in the PR department; the main gossiper in YG. Strange enough they know everything but trying to let them slip up about YG artist is hard. Probably that’s why we share secret with them. They keep it seal and they are fun to gossips with. Heck, even I love talking with them.

 

“Hey, as loud as your staff are, they never slip to outsider you know? Only to us so, the secret is safe,” he winks at me and I snort. He clasps both of his hand together and lean closer to me while his hand turns the direction of my chair to face the slide in front. “So, which one have you heart?” I point out my answers which in turns make him beaming at me. Seems like we think alike.

 

“Oh My God! We’re the same. I love The Hunter. It’s a once in a while movie in our industry, I mean pirates and power in place is very interesting concept,” he leans forward from his seat, coming closer to me. His feet are jumping up and down while both of his hands are clasping together, almost like he tries to contain his excitement.

 

“I know, right?” I beam back, trying to match my energy with him but he’s too high in energy for me to catch up. I could only laugh at his demeanour. All of a sudden, he stills. I get confuse when he stays quiet and for a moment, I thought he’s not breathing.

 

“But I don’t know if there’s even a chance they’re going to pick this one,” he breathes out and a frown start to decorating his face. if you look closer, I swear there’s also a pout. “Why?"

 

Of course, there’s a possibility that it wouldn’t get pick but the fact that it’s even a part of the list must mean that they are considering this movie too, right? “Well, originally it’s not even on the list, it’s too expensive,” He nonchalantly reveals.

 

“Then, how does it even get on the list?” if we’re tight on a budget and this exceeds, that’s a huge problem. They shouldn’t put it as an option.

 

“, who do you think force them to put it there? Of course, it’s me. They were being stingy when at first they said there’s no limit in the budget,” he scoffs, clearly offended at the memory and flip his non-existent hair. I roll my eyes; well, I’ve should expect that.

 

Yooshik is the type that would do anything to let sensation flow in the company. To stay on top, one must know how to be exceptional to make a good headline. He isn’t afraid to voice out his thoughts and clearly have no problem dealing with people that need to be put in their place. His words not mine. Even with his snarky and sarcastic comments he does take a good care of everyone.

 

‘Being different and unique makes you a rarity like a diamond that continue to shine even after years pass,” that is his first words to me after he caught me sitting at the staircase by myself at night when everyone else already head back to the dorm. It’s still amuses me how I get along so well with him when he’s way too energetic than me.

 

“What you do to make them put it there? Do you tell them that you’ll give them tip on how to date or you run your mouth?” he stares at me in horror and fake a hurt expression, feeling offended I guess. “Puh-lease, it’s not like I scold them or anything, I just gave a full fact in why it should be there!” I side-eye him, knowing totally that he's bulting. His face shifts as if I just caught him for stealing candies at a shop. “Maybe a bit?” he shows his middle finger  and his thumbs then leave a little bit space in between to show how small it is. I scoff, his small is probably huge to other people.

 

I put on a stoic face; saying that I’m not impress at all. He groans and put up both his hands in defeat “Ok, maybe I did go full commando and everything but you get to admit that if not because of me it wouldn’t be on that list. So much for top 2 company but act so cheap, like SM literally has lots of money then us but throw it away at useless things then when it’s come to something like this they act as if they don’t have money-” his complain is endless seeing how extravagant his hands movement goes bigger as time passes by. His hands literally making circles and his voice get louder by the seconds.

 

“Ok, I’ll get it. Stop with the movement!” I whisper and pinch his arm; embarrassment filling me up since people start to see Yooshik ranting. “Ow,” he rubs the place I pinch and glare at me which I return with a sharper one that state ‘you’re embarrassing me’.

 

He clears his throat, trying to brush off what just happened. Perhaps reality finally hits his brain. “So, who did you actually need to convince?” I wonder who get him this work up; so full of dissatisfaction.

 

“SM’s staff that work in the financial department. I think he also the chief department but whatever. What’s important is I win at the end. They really should stop throwing money at useless things. I mean come on, if this project goes well, we’ll get doubles of profit. Don’t be so strict,” he huffs, still ranting.

 

Just this time no big movement involve that cause attention. I’m glad. Hmm, making decisions with the said staff might be hard especially when they don’t even want to put it on the list in the first place but they’re not going to be the one acting in it. I will and when I decorate my discography, I decorate it unique. But how do I make them choose this story?

 

My eyes turn to stare at the male lead, wondering what’s he’s doing. I can’t help but let a small smile plasters on my face. It seems like I wasn’t the only one smitten by the movie.


 

The movie is going to be heavily insipired by one of scarlet_sky story which is The Navy Hunter. Unfortunately, the story is no longer availabe to the public. But you should definitely check out her other stories because she's like one of my fav author of Baekhyun in AFF. Totally love her story! My fav is definitely The War In Our Hearts. 

 

The Navy Hunter going to be a part of the background of the story for the development. It won't be mention much but there will be definitely scenes that smiliar to the storiy. Also, some parts are not in the story because I can't remember what actually happened so I just made up some scene. Anyway, enjoy. 

 

check out her stories:

Scarlet_Sky Stories