PROLOUGE

What The Heart Needs

2012

 

‘YG ENT. TO DEBUT A NEW GIRL GROUP ON 12.2.2012’

‘BLAZE MEMBER LINEUP GET PRAISES FROM NETIZEN’

‘BLAZE DEBUT SONG REACH ALL KILL! CONGRATS”

‘BLAZE THE FASTEST GROUP TO GET THEIR FIRST WIN’

‘BLAZE PERFOMANCE GAIN ATTENTION’

‘BLAZE MEMBER CREDITED IN THEIR LATEST COMEBACK’

‘YG FAMILY SHOW SUPPORT FOR THEIR NEWEST FAMILY MEM’

‘BLAZE ANNOUNCE FANDOM NAME “IRIS”

‘BLAZE FANS, IRIS EARN PRAISES FROM PUBLIC’

‘PERFECT ALL-KILL FOR BLAZE COMEBACK’

‘BLAZE SUCCESS IS GUARENTEE?’

 

[+16 096/-1564] They are good. They have it for a rookie group from visual to vocal and rap. Heard they also compose and write on their own. YG indeed.

 

[+15 756/-4536] I went to their fan sign and they kept own reminding to their fand that they shouldn’t fight with anyone or create any chaos online or anything because of them. It so strange to see it 

 

[+14 876/-235] As an Iris I will say that they totally know how to discipline their fans especially their leader, Han Jaehee.

 

[+10 667/-823] You should know that their fandom has the perfect mix of female and male. I was so shocked since they are rookie.

 

 

‘HYEJIN FROM BLAZE CATCH ATTENTION; NEW BEAUTY VISUAL?’

‘TALENTED AND GORGEOUS HYEJIN; NETIZEN SEE BRIGHT FUTURE’

‘HYEJIN MANNERS EARN PRAISES IN RECENT MUSIC SHOW’

‘NEWLY DEBUT IDOL, BLAZE HYEJIN HAD BEEN MENTION AS IDEAL TYPE BY MANY CELEBRITES. TAKE A LOOK AT THE LIST’

‘BLAZE HYEJIN VISUAL IS A WHOLE NEW WORLD? FAN DISCUSS THE DIFFERENCE AND UNIQUE OF HYEJIN VISUAL’

'HYEJIN VISUAL SAID TO BE ONE OF A KIND’.

‘KOREAN STANDARD OR NOT? BLAZE HYEJIN DISCUSSION’

‘VOICE, RAP, COMPOSER, WRITER AND VISUAL; BLAZE HYEJIN’

 

[+23 345/-4356] I showed my grandmother and mom her picture and they both said she is so beautiful. Her looks are perfect 100 my grandma said. My mom even mentioned if my brother brought someone like her to go home, she gladly let them get married tomorrow. That a huge praise coming from my mom seriously. Understand why a lot of people sudden ideal type is her. Manners and looks on point.

 

[+20 809/-125] Her face is dead drop gorgeous. Saw her at the airport and oh god is that even human? She’s not like Suzy nor Yoona face which totally fits in our standard. She looks a bit colder when she didn’t smile but it’s still pulls of a huge attraction. It’s cold but keep on making you looking back at her. YG hit jackpot.

 

[+19 665/-334] Blaze is the perfect balance honestly. The group have a charisma rapper, Hyojung. A great leader and composer, Jaehee. A unique and angelic voice, Rina. the born to perform, Hyejin and dancing angel, Ellyn. (age order) (inserting this to let yk the character)

 

[+18 546/-10 876] I wouldn’t said she so talented like the rest of her member. She doesn’t have an angel voice instead she has more of a deeper voice that suits with rap and vocal making her suitable with both. Her dance is sharp but not exactly falwless instead I think it’s her expression that catch it. She’s charming in her own way.

 

 

 

2013

 

‘BLAZE HYEJIN PLACE 1ST BEATING YOONA AND SUZY ON BEAUTY RANK’

‘BLAZE CONCERT SOLD OUT IN 5 SECONDS’

‘BLAZE’S POWER, HARIYOON BOTTLE WATER SOLD-OUT ALL-OVER KOREA’

‘LIPSTICK PERIPERA SELLS INCREASE DRASTICALLY THANKS TO BLAZE’

‘BLAZE ON CHANNEL EVENT CATCHING ATTENTION ALL AROUND THE WORLD’

‘CHINA SAID THAT BLAZE POPULARITY AS A GROUP IN THEIR COUNTRY ARE THE SAME RANK AS BOY GROUP’

‘BLAZE THE FIRST MILLION SELLER OF GIRL GROUP AFTER YEARS FOLLOWING EXO THAT BREAKS THE RECORD OF 12 YEARS’

‘EXO AND BLAZE ARE THE FUTURE GENERATION OF KPOP’

 

2014

 

‘BLAZE HYEJIN DEBUT FILM “SINCERITY REACH 10 MILLION VIEWS AFTER 6 DAYS IN CINEMA’

‘PRAISES OVERFLOW HYEJIN FOR HER EMOTIONAL ACTING’

‘NETIZEN CLAIM HYEJIN AS NATION’S CHARM’

‘BLAZE HYEJIN FULL CREDITS ON BLAZE LATEST SONG’

‘BLAZE ALL-KILL CHART’

‘BLAZE CONTINUE TO SUCCESS IN ALL ASPECT’

‘BLAZE THE ALL ROUNDER GROUP’

 

 

 

 

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

 

2014

Blaze’s dorm

 

Voices were heard in the living room indicating they’re people in it “Where is the popcorn? You said you buy one.” Hyojung asked the girl beside her. “It’s with her,” she points towards Ellyn who was trying to hide it from the oldest sister. Calls it selfish but that rapper would finish a huge combo in just one seat without anyone having a bite of it.

 

“Give it to me.” Ellyn ignored her words and continue munching it without a glance. Frustrated by the youngest action she took a pillow beside their leader and threw right onto her face. “What the actual f- ““Oww what’s that for?” Ellyn asked while rubbing the place where she got pinch by Jaehee “don’t curse.”

 

“Not my fault, Hyojung unnie literally just throw a pillow right on my face! It’s a reflex and why can’t I curse? Everyone in school do it,” already used by their attitude Jaehee rolls her eyes and took the popcorn from Ellyn and gave it to Hyojung.

 

“But why?” she whines in disbelief at the situation. Before she started making a fuss Jaehee pulls her closer and whispered “There’s another one in the cabinet kitchen,” quickly, she excuses herself to take another one.

 

“What scheduled that they have that take them so long to come back home?” Hyojung said while looking at the clock on their walls. “Woomin Oppa told me that they have to discuss something with Hyejin.” Jaehee replied back while her eyes are focusing on the tv. “What about Rina unnie?”

 

“Some collab stage from what I heard.”

 

“Hyejin unnie will be fine right?”

 

Ellyn worriedly asked the older sister on her way back to the living room from the kitchen. Nothing came out from their mouths. After a moment of focusing on the movie, a sound of pressing a passcode was heard indicating someone coming back home.

 

“Unnie!”

 

“What, Ellyn?” Rina replied back half shouting at her. The two girls took off their shoes and placed it to their original place before went to the living room where the rest of the girls were. The girls were racking their eyes on them, searching for any expression as a hint. Curiosity flooding inside themselves but they kept it inside, try to keep it.

 

Silently Hyejin sat next to Ellyn on the floor. Leaning her back on the couch behind them. The rest of the night was continued with them chatting and bickering over the movie on the screen. They knew better not to mention anything unless the girl who involve speaks up. However, she also knows that their curiosity would eventually killing them.

 

Hyojung who noticed this started to complaining about the works that she did. Their attention drifted to her. She was talking about some senior she bumped and how rude they were. This interesting topic didn’t hold their curiosity for long but enough to prepare herself to speak up.

 

“Nothing happens,” she said suddenly. Each one of them stopped doing anything and wait for her to continue.

 

“The board director and the teams said that it’s not a big deal. It’s just some stupid article for the reporters to make.” Trying to make everyone felt better at the somber words, Ellyn decided to add on something

 

“Well, they certainly don’t have a job other than minding people business.” Hyojung nodded in agreement, trying to assure the latter girl

 

“Yeah, sure totally it’s just some stupid article.” Rina said in agreement.

 

“Of course, they make a big deal out of the most stupid thing anyway, is there anything else Hyejin?” The leader asked, staring at her. They were just lying to themselves at that point because they know that on the other side it was not.

 

The stupid article wasn’t the problem itself but something deeper than it was the cause of the girl sleepless night. For her sake, they fooled themselves. Not everything is meant to be on the surface, sometimes it better to in the deep. The comments that the netizen made are the last thing they should be concern about. At this point, those hatred feel like a breeze in the air for Hyejin. 

 

This people are sister not by blood but by bond and it stronger than anything else. They know each other too much and sometimes it’s overflowing and stressing them because it makes you way too concern. “Nothing I want to go my room now. I’m in need of shower.” She chuckled lightly trying to ease the whole emotion in the living room. She knew that they knew, of course she did.

 

Once she left no one said a word. "Everything is so damn unfair to her nowadays," Hyojung broke the silence, couldn't help but feeling sorry to Hyejin.

 

"She deserves so much better." Jaehee sighed deeply, hopeless and feeling sorry taken over her.

 

“Will she be fine?” Ellyn asked. Although, she was young but anyone at her age would feel the same way she did. That question made them shuts their mouth and swam inside their mind. Rina who is the closest with her ever since high school could only sigh. One could only hope she thought.

 

 

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

 

 

 

Hyejin plopped herself on the bed. Staring blankly at the ceiling that looked interesting that day. How come everything went downhill in just a span of times? Everything that she cherishes dissapeared the moment she opens her eyes.  Now, even her action is a problem in someone else's eyes. 

 

Among all kind of articles, the most ridiculous one become a hot topic and she finds the whole saga very hilarious. When she starts receiving attentions, she had expected that things wouldn’t be easy and any rumour could destroy her any second. She is careful and always watch her attitude in fear anyone would leak anything to the paparazzi but this is just a pure comdey. She could barely wrap it around her mind. Why the heck it is a problem anyway?

 

She clearly remembered what exactly happened on the day the article was release. She laid on her bed and took her phone that had been carelessly threw on the bed when she came in. She opened that one article that literally and somehow made the entire Korea hot at that time. The comments weren’t that bad. Instead, it gave her a whole another type of image. Usually, image is not a huge deal in YG ent. but this article really made her become a whole new person to the public. 

 

 


 

KIM SOOHYUN GOT BROTHERZONE BY BLAZE KWON HYEJIN?

 

The famous and handsome actor, Kim Soohyun has recently participated in a movie along with Blaze Kwon Hyejin called 'sincerity'. The movie cast also have a veteran actor and actress in it such as Hwang Jungman and You In Young. The movie is about Lee Jian (Kwon Hyejin) who got married to Park Woohyun (You Ah In) by arrangement. Those two was best friend before their married. Thinking that they relationship stay the same but it was a huge mess after Woohyun constantly harassed and cheat in their marriage. Despite that, she still stays however a news reached her. Desperate and feeling helpless Jiah ran away and met Seungwoo (Kim Soohyun) the man who teach her the true meaning of love. The story had earned 15 million in just 1 week after premier. The cast especially Kwon Hyejin, Kim Soohyun and Yoo Ah In get tons of praises for their touching acting. The movie is enough to make people flood the cinema with tears. The chemistry between the main cast which is Kwon Hyejin and Kim Soohyun is also have been a topic. Despite their difference gap in acting experience, they manage to pull off a huge couple goal.

 

In recent interview. the interviewer asked Kim Soohyun if he ever think Kwon Hyejin more than a co-star. He then laughed hearing the question and said "She is pretty and gorgeous however I don't really see myself dating or having interest in her. She called me hyung since the beginning so I am use to the idea of being a brother than attraction to her. I mean she clearly seen me as a hyung than oppa." He continued to laugh and brush it off as nothing. It seems like the nation's charm had brother zone him before he knows it and blah blah blah…

 


 

 

 

 

Right after the article released her name went trending. It wasn’t that bad actually and people thought it was cute although some felt weird since they are lovers in the movie. However, majority was happy that they have a great relationship. They even laugh together when the topic was brought up on the gathering. The headline is stupid anyway, who wouldn’t laugh.

 

However, she needs to remind herself that the reporters of South Korea are a whole new breed. They would do anything to gain attention of the netizen. If one article is not enough, then they need another one. In just a matter of time her name was on top of the search along with ice cold, phone number, tsundere, hyung and 3 years. Why? it's all thanks to an informer or insider.

 

The highlight of the article was 'B said that A have been in the same close circle with Kwon Hyejin for nearly 3 years but she never gives her phone number. She also will avoid being in conversation with anyone unless her labelmates or someone that she needs to communicate. When any male come closer, she would distance herself and if any guy tries to strike up a conversation, she would play hard to get as if she's all that; the source said. They also claimed that Kwon Hyejin is weird because she calls men hyung and deem it was so unnatural,'

 

That news was stupid and insignificant to her but that single news manage to put her name on the top10 keyword search in the search engine. Isn’t it amazing? She was definitely impressed with the situation. In her mind, it wasn’t a big deal at all. So, what? She hates entertaining male especially in this industry with those brainless men that think their money can use it to lure her or try to get in bed with her. Calling people hyung is something that she used to and she doesn’t have any intentions to change it.

 

This same article brought a huge mess to her since her name was trending. The PR team was trying to think thoroughly for their situation. They try their best to think if they should response or not and decided to just watch what people say. They were countless of positives comments like

 

"She is smart to not involve with males for her career"

 

"Don't this just shows how much people want her honestly?"

 

"Is she an ice queen or ice stone?" (she doubts that is a compliment but hey the replied is positive).

 

"Good for her since she is still new to the industry"

 

"Did those stupid guys thought they had a chance with her? I salute her for choosing her stance. She's wise"

 

On the other hand, there's also people that have been responding and sending negativity:

 

"Is she a or something? Why guy wants her?"

 

"She so arragont, does she think she's all that?"

 

"She try so hard to be different lol she looks like a potato in mush"

 

"She's not relatable at all, she thought she's a saint or something?"

 

"Female idol do that all the time so, they can market themselves to the highest bidder lol"

 

 

Plenty of comments were post. Their PR team made a decision to stay quiet and let people be. Why does it necessary for her to explain her personality? YG always does that anyway. Not responding and stay quiet. Does one have no freedom of act now? She closed her eyes and pretend that it will pass but a part of her is aware. It might cause distance to people that she would have to work with in the future. People would assume she is really arrogant. Her face also isn’t helping. A face that gets judge too many times when she is quiet.

 

The response she received was quite intense. Not matter how many people accept that story as a part of her some saw it as a nuisance. A few brands called off their contract due to this article as they are afraid that it will taint their sells for having an unapproachable model that targets male audience apparently. She didn’t take it to heart and was convincing herself that this was a blessing in disguise. A new opportunity would arrive. Those stupid brands are just some uprising brand. You can rise but staying there? Good luck with that stupid quick-ditch attitude.

 

Putting her phone aside she stared at the ceiling of her room. This is the tip of the iceberg but it’s already putting her in a career crisis. For the past few months, it's been sometimes made her too hard to breath. People around her was worried and anxious for her and she thankful for that. However, nothing can be done.  She choose this. This is the life that she needs to face.