Bonus Chapter: Yeorry

Dating Class

Choerry

​​​​​​

     "What type of love do you think is best?" Her partner, Felix, asked.

    Choerry thought for a while then smiled brightly before answering. "Young love and best friend love!"

    Felix raised an eyebrow inquisitively. "Any particular reason as to why?"

   She nodded. "Yes! Well..."

 

 

*

 

 

 

    "Relationships are always stronger when you are best friends first, and a couple second."

 

 

    Choerry quickly gathered her belongings and sprinted out of the room as soon as the professor dismissed the class.

     Her current partner insisted they get the date assignment done earlier, but she had a much more important date to attend so she made up an excuse. Thankfully, he seemed to understand from the way she constantly kept checking her phone for any new messages and almost squealing in excitement once she sees the text notification, that she was seeing someone important.

 

 

     Choerry unnie : are you done yet?

After a few seconds, the girl replied

    Yeojinnie💜: 10 mins left

    Choerry unnie: ahh okay!

 

 

     Choerry jogged to her girlfriend's high school to wait for her. She wanted to take her out on a small date that she had prepared for in advance.

     After a few minutes of waiting, she heard the bell ring and seconds later students filed out of the school thrilled to get out. She scanned through the crowd for her tiny girlfriend, and once she caught glimpse of her she ran towards her.

     The smaller girl's entire face lit up as soon as she set eyes on her and she literally jumped into her arms. She hasn't seen her girlfriend for almost three weeks now, as she was busy with exam season plus her job as an idol. She still needed to attend interviews and practice for their comeback and she was worn out.

     Choerry felt bad for the stress her best friend had to go through at such young age, but the singer assured her that just having her by her side was more than enough to give her the strength she needed. The purple-haired girl would text her every day, sending her messages of support to cheer her up and boost her confidence, but they never go further from that, because the oldest of the to didn't want to distract her.

     It was also yeojin's last exam day so she was so content to spend time with the older girl to get her mind off school for a while. Choerry has always been a delightful company and Yeojin admired her for it, which made every moment spent with her so memorable. She cherished every moment spent with her and her best friend felt the same.

     "Unnie!" Yeojin greeted enthusiastically. "Wait I thought we were meeting at the park?"

    "I just wanted to surprise you" she smiled sheepishly.

     Yeojin's smile widened even more and she tightened her grip on the purple-haired girl's sweater. She really missed this.

     Choerry let go for a moment just to take in her best friend's appearance. She had her beautiful long hair down in waves, and she was wearing light makeup and looked as stunning as ever. But they were still in a public place.

    "Yeojin-ah... You should put on your face mask." Choerry said softly.

    Yeojin groaned. "I'll just tell them you're my best friend who's a year older than me."

    That wasn't completely a lie, they were best friends before they started dating. They met almost two years ago when they used to go to the same school before Choerry graduated. Yeojin had just debuted as a LOONA member, she was so nervous about going to school as a famous person, but Choerry being the sunshine she is welcomed her warmly and offered to accompany her and they hit it off quickly, becoming the bestest of friends.

     Choerry was bright, cheerful and just a ball of sunshine which made her irresistible. She could brighten Yeojin's day just by smiling and make her forget her whole double life thing for as long as she was with her.

      Then it happened. Yeojin started developing a crush on her best friend and she felt safe enough to confess it. The older girl reciprocated her feelings and they started dating just like that. Her bandmates were so supportive of their relationship, though their leader was a bit protective and literally interrogated Choerry just to make sure she wasn't using her youngest member, she eventually warmed up to her and treated her like a little sister.

     But it wasn't that easy. She couldn't risk someone leaking informations about what type of friendship they really had. And she couldn't risk getting her precious girlfriend in trouble.

     "It's not that simple, Yeojin-ah." She snatched the girl's mask from her tiny hands and proceeded in fixing it for her, along with the black cap.

 

 

     "So, where are we going?"

    "I prepared a little surprise for you," Choerry scratched her neck nervously. The younger girl tilted her head curiously.

    "What is it?"

    "What's the point of a surprise if I tell you, dummy?" Yeojin groaned, rolling her eyes feigning annoyance, but still clasped the girl's hand swaying them back and forth as they walked.

 

 

 

     They finally arrived at the beautiful spot Choerry discovered, right beside the crystal clear water of the river. There were no people there which is probably why it felt so peaceful.

     Yeojin's mouth dropped not only at the beautiful scenery but also at the sight of the huge purple blanket where various mouth-watering foods laid.

    "Woah unnie! Did you seriously prepare all of this?" Yeojin asked in shock. Choerry nodded, blushing. "Oh my god thank you. You're seriously the best, unnie!" Yeojin exclaimed happily before throwing her arms around the latter's waist. Choerry hugged back and they stayed like that for a good while just taking in each other's presence.

 

 

    "It is more fun to be in love with your best friend because no matter what a mess you are, they just would not care."

 

 

     "How is it going with the comeback practice and all?" Choerry asked after they had finished lunch and layed comfortably on the blanket.

    Yeojin sighed, exhausted. "We've been preparing well but we've also been practicing nonstop." Choerry frowned and it wasn't a pleasant sight for Yeojin. She loved the girl's smile. So she asked instead, "What about you? How is college?"

    "It's great! I have signed up for this one class though..."

    "What's this class for?" Yeojin asked curiously.

    "It's a dating class! We have to work in partners and all and it's just so fun!" Choerry said excitedly.

   "Oh." Yeojin's face fell, and she started fidgeting with her fingers. "Is your partner pretty?"

    Choerry frowned, she could clearly hear the sadness in her voice. Despite being a well known and loved by many as an idol, her girlfriend was very insecure and the purple-haired girl wasn't afraid to speak up her thoughts boldly. To tell how perfect she is already. To tell her that she was loved and appreciate, always.

     Choerry turned to fully face the smaller girl. "Well first off he's a guy. And two, even if it was a girl I doubt she'd be nearly as pretty as you." She said sternly. Yeojin was lost in warm chocolate brown eyes that were eyeing her as if she was made of gold. he brought the girl's small hand to her lips, planting a soft kiss there. "You're breathtaking Im Yeojin. I hope you know that."

    Yeojin's face was redder than a tomato and she felt like crying both from feeling embarrassed and feeling overwhelmed from her best friend's genuine words.

    The brunette has this annoying, childish and loud image as an idol, but once you get to know her she was just a humble, shy, precious being and it made the older girl feel protective of her.

     She didn't notice the single tear that managed to escape her eyes until her girlfriend wiped it away with her thumb and she was once again wrapped in the taller girl's warm embrace, her soothing lavender scent invading her nose and calming her mind in an instant. Yeojin held onto her for dear life, as she cried quietly while her best friend ran her hand through her hair, muttering a few shushes and it's okays here and there.

 

 

    They stayed in each other's arms for a while, enjoying the sound of the water flowing and the fresh smell of trees, and just enjoying each other's company. That was until Choerry remembered something.

    "Oh! I almost forgot!" She quickly sat up with Yeojin still clinging to her waist. She fished out a small box from her bag, setting it aside and gently held the smaller girl's hand. "You know how you have lots of work to do and I sadly can't always be physically present with you..." She opened the box with her free hand, revealing a simple exquisite ring. "This is for when you face hard times, to cheer you up!"  Yeojin was speechless for what might've been the hundredth time that day.

     These small gestures might've not seemed much but meant the world to Yeojin, and it made her realize that she must've been the luckiest human on earth to have met someone so sweet and caring.

    Choerry smiled softly as she put the ring on her girlfriend's tiny finger, bringing her hand to her lips to give her fingers a soft kiss.

   Yeojin stared deeply, intensely into her warm brown eyes, and Choerry was puzzled as to why the girl was not saying anything. Maybe it was too much? Maybe she didn't like it? Maybe she didn't-

    Her thoughts were cut short when she felt a pair of warm soft lips pressing on her own. She flinched, not excepting the contact. The singer gently placed her hand on her cheek, tracing circles with her thumb. After barely processing what was happening, she reciprocated the kiss, moving her lips along. The butterflies in her stomach were going crazy, and she felt lightheaded. It was a bit chilly as it was fall season already, but the pleasant feeling that overwhelmed her senses made her feel warmer.  They were both inexperienced as it was their first kiss, but it was more than enough for Choerry. She felt ecstatic.

   Yeojin pulled away first, resting her forehead against her girlfriend's. Yeojin smiled, then started giggling like a happy child and girlfriend giggled along.

 

 

    "You how they say that your first love isn't thfororst person you give your heart to but the first one who breaks it?" Felix nodded, gesturing for her to go(w)on.

 

     "Unnie,"

     "Yes?"

     "I love you."

     "I love you too."

 

    "-Well, they couldn't be more wrong." Choerry grinned and Felix couldn't help but chuckle.



 

A/n:
enjoy this yeorry fluff as an apology for the late updates. Oh and to prepare for the next chapter. we going angst ;)