The day

Yulyen oneshots.

 

 

 

This is the day...

 

 

 

The day you wear your wonderful smile, your eyes that shining so bright. This day has been your long time dream, You're so beautiful with that earrings.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I still can't believe that this day would come, the day i'll be seeing your smile that was my favorite. I can't believe this day would happen. I still remember the day we first met. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How you look like a lost puppy when you transfer in our university, the day you approach me to ask me to where your classroom located. I was stunned by your shy smile, your smile that can light up my mood. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We grow closer as the time goes by, i introduce you to my friends afterwards you and them became more close than us. We spend so much time playing, dancing, singing and studying, You're so upset with me when i refuse to study you know how bad i do in school but there you are helping me to increase my grades.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I still remember the time we had an argument just because of that stupid claw machine, were proving that one of us are good with it but instead we spend so much money just to get that cute stuff toy. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't care how much money we spend that day, what important to me was that i spend the day with you. That's when I realize my feelings towards you, but i keep it because i dont want our friendship to be ruined. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We're always love to tease each other but you're the one who get upset first, You're so cute with that upset face. I deeply falling inlove with you but i still keep it, thinking that you don't feel the same. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I still remember all the days,weeks,months and years we spend together, i still can't believe this day would come. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everything was settled, there are so many people gathering. All our friends are here, your parents and my parents.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The bell rings, I feel nervous standing infront waiting for you to come out. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This day has already came. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The big door opens revealing you wearing your dream gown, even if you're far i can see your beautiful smile, the smile that increase my mood. I smile as im waiting for you at the end of this line. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You start walking holding your favorite flower, you look at the people around you, I can see you are nervous. You look stunning with that gown of yours, I feel a tear threatening to come down but i hold it back, I should not cry on your special day. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You walked slowly the feeling of the first time we met, i still have them. As you walked to the aisle you still wearing your big smile, My heart flutters. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You stop walking as you reached infront of me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Our eyes met. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can see through your eyes that you're so happy, I smile back to you, giving you the best smile that you deserve. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You hug me and I tightly hug you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You came." i said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ofcourse, i won't missed my bestfriends wedding." i said, I nearly choke and my heart hurts. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't want to broke the hug i want to hold her more. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't want to let go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But I have to.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You broke the hug then she walked again, She stop infront of my other bestfriend. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The one who will she marry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My childhood bestfriend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

An Yujin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They met when yuri was at my house then yujin suprise visit me, She came back from Japan. Yujin has been my childhood friend depsite of our , she still managed to be my bestfriend. 

 

 

 

 

 

The time yuri and I spend was lessen when yujin and her met. I just let it slide because they getting to know each other and they are both my bestfriends.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But the time that i've been afraid of, came. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When i was already gathered all the courage and I'm about to confessed to you the feeling i feel for you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I saw her and yujin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They're hugging each other, and i heard yujin said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you yuri ah, i won't waste the chance you gave me" My heart gets a pang on my chest. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you too yujinnie." yuri replied with a shy tone and slightly punch yujin. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That was the day I lost the chance. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I lost Yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I lost my chance to tell her she has a sweet voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To tell her she's very important to me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To tell her she has the beautiful smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To tell her that her smile lighten up my mood. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I lost my chance.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

to tell her i love her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't ever make Yuri cry." my last message to yujin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I won't unnie." Yujin smile at me, once again yuri and I eyes met. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I still can see the happiness in her eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I nodded then they walked to the front while i, I walked to my seat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm holding all my tears, i don't want to cry. 

I don't want them to see the dark side of me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then chaewon hold my hand. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She's the only one who knows my true feelings. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You can get over it." chaewon said with a cold tone, she's not looking at my eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I should." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The ceremony was done, it hurts to see you hold her. When the father said she can kiss you, I was ready to see that but then chaewon grabs my cheeks and force me to look at her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's time for picture taking, i really don't want to take a picture but i know you want it. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena yaaah~ Let's take a picture" You call me, your sweet voice makes me soft. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I want to refuse but i don't want you to be upset. I walked towards you and yujin. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was in the middle because yujin suggested it. You clung your arms onto my arms and rest your head on my shoulder then you do the peace sign. 

 

 

 

 

 

My heart was fluttering but i know it's just for a while. I didn't smile that much, because i can't really lie to myself. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everything was done at the ceremony, everyone is now leaving moving to the reception. I don't to continue, my heart can't take seeing you with yujin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where are you going?" Chaewon asks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't wanna lie to myself anymore chae. This is too much for me. I shouldn't come." I said and open the door of my car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Atleast say goodbye to yuri." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"She won't need it." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"She's already happy." 

 

 

 

 

 

I drove away leaving everyone behind, My heart can't take it. 

 

 

 

 

This is too much for my heart to handle. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I've been suffocating myself since the beginning. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I should stop now.

 

 

———————————————————————

 

 

(A/N: HI HAHAHAH SO IM BACK UWU

IT'S A CLICHES SO YEA😂😂 JUST WANT TO WRITE IT COZ EARLIER I HAD NOTHING TO DO SO I WRITE😂 

 

 

THANKYOU FOR READING THIS BOOK!!! 

 

 

 

 

LET's STREAM LA VIE EN ROSE💕💞💖

IT's ALREADY 70M uwu💖